Ooooooooohhh Why Not!?

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Ooooooooohhh Why Not!?

Postby SirZJ » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 am

Last edited by SirZJ on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirZJ
Private First Class
Private First Class

Jimbo!

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:41 am

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames!
Jimbo.........

Lordi lordi lord!
[-o<
Sir Zen James:

Our Head Honcho in Land O Tony Blair! Our True British Gentleman is back!
:band:
Unbelievable! It is you! Seeing you back in The New IPC is almost better than Sex & Violence & you already know that those 2 are my favorite beefs!!!!
:pervert:
May I ask how did you get informed that we are back on air? For statistics sake?

Send me an E-mail to my private account (AhreemanX@aol.com), with the title "IPC Operation" so I can input your E-mail in my directory. & no, please no one else send me anything in my private E-mail. If you must send me an E-mail, then send it to (AhreemanX@IranPoliticsClub.com) E-mail. Do not spam me or I will jinx you!
:firedvl:
We lost the E-mail list. I also asked Camran to do the same but it must have slide by him! @ least I want to get the E-mails of Operation members in my directory. Our members are scattered around the world & no way to get in touch with them!

I am so glad to see you back. Eventually all of our old members will be back or @ least I hope so!

Yes my friend, the sons of the camels destroyed everything including all your graphics!
:arabj:
You know what? We brought all that traffic to Yahoo, all that business to yahoo & thats how they thanked us & I told them so!

I swear to you:

"Everytime I stuck my hand in a jar of honey & put it in someone's mouth, they licked off the honey but bitten my hand off!" (Persian Expression for you)!

Well, its a good thing that I have not stuck Haji Kuchike in the jar of honey & put it in their mouths or they would have first licked it & then bitten Haji off! Can you picture me in hospital with Haji bitten off?!

Dear Lord O Mighty!
Our Lord O Savior down under, below in flames & darkness!
:devlaugh:
Say, you are an MI6 or MI5 Type o guy, then can you locate LOP? Is he on a mission for the Agency in chad Republic Central Africa fingering young Charcoaled native gals?!
:fingering:
If we could locate Robert, then maybe we can put the productions back together! Camran is here & we have a new guy Xerxes, & now you are here. Only if we could locate Robert & Admzad, we be rollling in Shiite! Oops sorry I mean we be rolling in Art Work!
:swingman:
So your company is dealing with IRI. Damn sellouts, and whats new?!
:paranoid:
I just wanted to welcome you & tell you that I lovse lovse lovse lovse loves to see you!
:victory:
Well look @ it this way, even though we lost everything & the Old IPC, but finally your wish came true & we created The New IPC, exactly according to your wishes with many Halls & Rooms. You were the first one insisting to create a club in such structure, well you got your wish. @ least something good came out of all this! How do you like the new structure of the club?

See you around ZJ.

Welcome Back Home
:welcome:
sign

A Bicycle Rider Passing Through IPC
:biker:
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Introduction Room