Norooz 2565 Khojasteh Baad!

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Norooz 2565 Khojasteh Baad!

Postby Liberator » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:13 pm

As we approach the Iranian Year of 2565, I wish above all health and prosperity to my countrymen.
I pray for my countrymen in Iran to be free of the culture of death, destruction and backwardedness of 1400 years and for it to be replaced with our Iranian culture of good thoughts, good words, good deeds, happiness, cherishing life, love, and being IRANIAN.
I pray for good harvests for our farmers, for our workers' rights to be honored, for our teachers to be given the resepct they deserve, for our students to be able to pursue their education in a country that does not seek to oppress them and their opinions but encourages them to express themselves, for our women to regain the rightful dignified status that they once had in this ancient land, for our children to be able to live a happy life without having to face imposed cruelties, I pray for the people of Iran.

May the Iranian spirit enter each and every Iranian this New Year and aliven the dormant Iranian soul!

May Iran rise from her ashes!

God bless Iran! God bless the true children of Iran!
PAYANDEH IRAN VA IRANI!

NOROOZ 2565 KHOJASTE BAAD!

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:39 pm

HAMIHAN NOROOZ-ET PIROOZ BAAD!
HAR ROOZET NOROOZ BAAD!

A little treat:

Beautiful dances from across Iran

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=691074700035667890&q=norouz

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby IPC » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:14 am

Sale 2565 Shahanshahi Mobarak Bada

:bestwish: Nowruz Shad Bad :bestwish:

Nowruz-e Bastani ra be hameye Hamrazman va Hammihanan-e gerami tabrik miguyim. Omid darim, sali niku va khoshgun baraye Iran va Iranian be armaqan dashte bashad. Be omid-e piruzi va Irani azad. Nowruz farkhondeh bad va Sizdah Be Dar-e ba shoguni dashte bashid. Be omid-e Sali por bar va niku.

:nowruz: :13bedar:
Nowruz Shad va Sizdah Be Dar Shadtar Bada

Dorud bar shoma Yaran
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:43 pm

HAMIHAN NOROOZETAN PIROOZ! HAROOZETAN NOROOZ!

Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room