Mojahed Online

Self promote your website & links, only in this room. Political Websites, Political Parties, Media, Cultural Organizations, Art Sites, Government Sites, Other Organizations & Personalities feel free to promote yourselves here!

Moderator: Club Operations

Mojahed Online

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:08 pm

Mojahed Online

Doostan va Mobarezan:

Mojahed Online in new format

Mojahed Online
http://mojahedonline.net/
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:27 pm

Oh no not another terrorist Mojahedin/NCRI/MKO/Rajavi/Marxo-Islamist site ](*,) at least this one isn't hiding under a different name like IPC (not this one but a Mojahed lobbyist group in the U.S.) and many others.

Hey Minoo since you're here now would you mind to visit one of your previous propaganda threads:

http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/vi ... 0&start=45

and perhaps address this question:

"How much did the Mojahedin pay their foreign demonstrators at last years New York protest?"

:-:

BTW regarding your signature:

Minoo Mojahed

Do you mean Minoo Mojahed for National Council of Resistance of Iran for President? Are you challenging Haj-Maryam's authority? You can't possibly be challenging President Maryam Rajavi - President-Elect for Life's position are you!?!?

Anyways, see you soon Haj-Khanoom!!! :lachak:

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:24 pm

SAVAK-che:

At least we have the money that we collect from our members like Sahand and myself to pay for our operations or air fares of our non Iranian brothers and sisters who sympathize with fighting our cause, but SAVAK-baan (Fool-Advand), SAVAK-bitch (Shirin Neshat), SAVAK-Residue (Reza Pahlavi), SAVAK-gooz-bacheha (Derafsh carriers in LA and London) cant even collect $3000 to buy a new suit and matching shoes for RP to present himself in CIA! LOL

You are so funny, you make me laugh so hard that tears are in my eyes! Good try buddy.

Have you ever met a real woman fighter? Not Anjomane Koon Goshadi, Sarbazan or other bull shit Monarchist organizations which hold their meetings in Club X or Club Tehran? LOL

Buddy, go tell your fellow soosools that you had the pleasure of talking to one!

I don't care what they say about you, I still insist that you can make a good activist, but its a shame, you waste your life and time on RP and Taryakis! They are only a block to the real revolution, Enghelabe Khalgh-haye Ghahramane Iran. It will happen, believe it.

Call us terrorists, call us Marxist Islamists, call us Arabs, but at the end of the day, UN recognizes us as the only legitimate opposition of Iran, we have a representative to UN, we fight the fight, we talk the talk and we walk the walk. We have the organization, the man power, the army and the guts to take on Mullahs. Your buddies have the guts to dance the night away in night clubs and snort coke in the alley behind the club! Don't make me laugh buddy! LOL

Bye SAVAK-che

Regards,
A Real Female Freedom Fighter
Minoo Mojahed

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Emperor_Akihito » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:09 am

I hate the Pahlavi shah. I hate the mullah arabs.
But wath i hate most of all is the nes who betrays Iran.
I am loyal to Iran only. May we be occupied by americas dog shah, or maybe the arab loving mullahs. But Iran will always be our country, and the ones siding with its enemies are not iranians.
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Akihito of Japan
Emperor_Akihito
Private

Return to Promote Your Website & Links Room