Shikasta, part 1, by Peter Khan Zendran

Describe & post the links to off site books & articles.

Moderator: Club Operations

Shikasta, part 1, by Peter Khan Zendran

Postby peterkhanzendran » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:16 am

Something I had recently published
http://www.persianmirror.com/community/ ... kasteh.cfm
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Liberator » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:19 pm

Peter Khan Zendran,

Please post any of your future articles in the "Articles" section not in the "Poetry & Literature" section; i've had to move one of your previous articles already. Thanks.

Ba Sepaas
Last edited by Liberator on Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby peterkhanzendran » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:30 pm

Well don't blame me because this forum is so poorly run.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Liberator » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:41 pm

peterkhanzendran wrote:Well don't blame me because this forum is so poorly run.
Peter Khan Zendran

This forum is not poorly run, and the problem in this case does not lie with the management of this site.
You posted one of your articles under:

Poetry & Literature
Classical & Modern poetry, rich Persian literature

Now your article hardly classifies as POETRY or PERSIAN LITERATURE. ](*,)

In the future try to keep this forum organized by posting under the correct halls.
Thanks.

Ba Sepaas

P.S. If you insist that this forum is "poorly run" as you put it you are more than welcome to find another forum "better run" to spread your "thoughts and ideas"; nobody is forcing you to stay here is there??? :-s
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

comments

Postby IPC » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:12 pm

Comments

Dear Liberator:

Library is for authors to post the "Complete" Text of their books or articles in there. to add the link as reference or not is optional.

What needs to be posted here:

Articles
"Post the complete text of your articles here. Do not only link to the articles."

Peter has linked his article and did not post the whole text.

Peter describes:
"Shikasta is a series of short stories about a man of mixed Iranian ethnicity who is rediscovering his heritage while living in America. These stories are based on real experiences. Stay tuned."

We suggest to move this series to either:

Politics => United States of America
or
General => General Events & Discussions

unless you insist that this is literature and should be put in Poetry/Literature! :roll:

We also removed the shadow topic in Poetry/literature. We don't leave shadow topics.

You decide where it should be moved & then move it.

Regards,

IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:53 am

Dear IPC Office,

I thought it would be best for Peter to have his article here but as you say he would have to post his entire article here and not just a link.

We'll give Peter 3 days to post his entire artcile here under the "Articles" section otherwise it will be moved to the USA Politics hall. He's been given a notice.

Thank you for your input.

Ba Sepaas

P.S. I believe that once it's final these comments should be removed since they are not discussing the topic of the article, so with IPC Office's permission they will be deleted.
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby peterkhanzendran » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:09 am

It is poorly run and your actions show this.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Input

Postby IPC » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:22 am

Dear Liberator:

We don't want to interfere with your area but we wanted you to decide which room & hall, this post must move to. You made a good choice. Hall of Politics & Room of USA is where it goes. This is like a practice test for you. We believe you should immediately move it, because it is blocking the first space in this room & it doesn't belong here. We also believe you shouldn't give 3 days of time limit to everyone to fix things. We don't have time for that. We believe in the future you must move items without notice & without shadow topic but decide the proper place, they should go to.

We know Peter for a longer time than you. Peter will not change anything. He is too stubborn and too technically challenged to edit his post, add the text and move the link to the top of the post. He is too technically challenged to resize his picture & post it as avatar, or else he loves himself & that picture of himself with the Iran Flag, so much that he would be doing this by now. Don't wait on Peter or anyone else in cases such as this one.

Leave all the comments attached to the original post for others to read & understand, what does & what doesn't go in to the library. Its good reads.

Under each room's title, there is a clear description of what goes & what doesn't go in each room. We believe its very clear.

Don't worry, it takes practice but you are in charge & we trust your judgement. You are doing fine. This is your area. Make correct decisions & stand by them.

Regards,

IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:25 am

Peter Khan Zendran,

For God's sake how is it poorly moderated when you can't even read the simple instructions under the headings for the halls in which you post in!? And the reply I got from you does not suggest that you will post the text of your article here so it will be moved to the suggested hall.

](*,)

I think i'll be traumatized knowing there are people like you out there for the rest of my life :hezboz:

And i'm still a bit perplexed on why you insist in staying in this "poorly moderated forum" [shake] It's like walking into a filthy hotel room and the first thing you do is make yourself comfortable and sit down to watch TV!! :violin: It doesn't make sense!

Some people have serious issues they need to sort out... :banghead:
My personal recommendation would be to dedicate more of your time for your Palestinian brethren, i'm sure they have "better moderated forums" than this one.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby peterkhanzendran » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:35 am

You obviously forget how the IPC list on yahoo was run. Everything got through. No bullshit little forums, just info. You guys are so busy with technical little details it's no wonder you guys get so little done.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:31 pm

Peter Khan Zendran,

This is not the OLD IPC Forum so you better get used to it; I did not post in the old IPC Forum. This forum is ORGANIZED so if you plan on staying here get used to using it in a likewise manner.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Peter

Postby IPC » Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:24 pm

LOL :D

What Liberator is trying to say is:

"I did not post in old IPC Club because it was pure Chaos!"

"But the new IPC Club is well organized."

We believe, the new IPC Club is the most organized, best graphiced, & most comprehensive Iranian Forum on the Internet.

It is impossible for a Normal Person to get confused or lost in the new IPC Club!

But our friend Peter, loved the old IPC Club's structure, because he loves Chaos, Anarchy and Disorder! Suits him well!

Many people spent a good amount of time to establish this club, but Peter criticizes it! What can we do to make Peter Happy & others Unhappy? =D>

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Re: Peter

Postby Liberator » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:40 pm

IPC wrote:LOL :D

What Liberator is trying to say is:

"I did not post in old IPC Club because it was pure Chaos!"

:D Actually I was going to use the words CHAOS, TOTAL MESS etc but opted for a shorter version as you can see :happy06:

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby peterkhanzendran » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:59 am

So fuck your organization and get ass raped by a camel you kkk motherfucker.
Peter Khan Zendran
peterkhanzendran
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Liberator » Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:10 am

peterkhanzendran wrote:So fuck your organization and get ass raped by a camel you kkk motherfucker.
Peter Khan Zendran

Calm down Petie :-$ [-X

And oh, would you care to explain what you are still doing on this shitty website? You seem to be liking it since you are still here, using/abusing our services! At least try to show some manners while you are in IPC Headquarters :shower:

I'm sure there are websites that better suite your tastes :stirthepot:
You don't need to be in here you know :-s :jar:

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Next

Return to Internet Source Books & Articles Room