Iran Politics Club attacked by Hezbollah!

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Latest IRI Attack on IPC

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:20 am

Latest IRI Attack on IPC

Folks:

The latest IRI, Hezbollah and Islamists attack on IPC was a calculated move. We were doing a major web maintenance on the whole site. This maintenance took about 2 weeks. Most likely you have experienced some difficulties and it was due to the maintenance.

We do not announce our maintenance dates because we do not want Hezbollah to be alert about them. We do sudden moves and covert maintenance to keep a low profile the same as our other covert operations.

It is a good thing that we had decided to do the maintenance because a few short while before the maintenance, IRI started a calculated attack on IPC, so while we were doing the maintenance, we shot two birds with one stone and we also took care of the IRI attack. For more information review below note to Google:

Dear Friends at Google:

IPC (Iran Politics Club) has been a subject of attack by Islamic Republic of Iran, Hezbollah and Islamists since year 2000. This is because IPC supports the fight to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran. Their latest move was to infect IPC with bad scripts to create popup ads and leeches and suspicious folders which could not be removed; therefore, Google would flag IPC pages, so the new readers would have doubts to enter the site. The motivation was to cut the massive traffic of IPC to a lesser number. This is a part of IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) tactic to censor Internet, build a national filter around the country and to use any other tactic to cut the flow of information. After much attempt, we managed to clean every single scripts, malware, and folder on the site, imply stronger security steps and get the site ready for you to review. We use many services of Google such as E-mail system, IM, Search, Analytics, Adsense, etc. We have a close relationship and cooperation with Google. It is a shame that this incident would occur to damage this relationship. Please review the site.

Regards,
IPC Office

The work is all done, the site is clean and secure, fast and furious and in IRI face as usual. Islamists do realize that IPC is too smart for them. For every cyber move that they make, in our bag of tricks we already have a solution to cure their harm or retaliate.

IPC will not allow IRI to censor Internet. They can build local or national filters, they can cyber sabotage, they can cyber attack, they can damage our relationship with our advertisers, affiliates and partners, they can do whatever in their power to harm us or block the flow of information to Iranians inside and out; however, this would only push me further and furthermore to the corner with my back to the wall. When I am pushed further, I get furious. When I get furious, I don’t pile it up inside, but I release it like an explosion and a wave of violent rage towards the attacker.

By hurting IPC, IRI only harms their own operation.

You know my policy:

For every one of us you send to the hospital,
We will send 10 of you to the morgue.

For every attack on IPC Network,
We will do 10 attacks on Hezbollah sites.

These jokers send me death threats every week. The last one stated:

“We know who you are, we know what you look like and we know you appear in public and the Iranian Community. Watch yourself. This is a friendly warning!”

Here is your reply:

I know who the local Hezbollah in San Diego are, I know what they look like, I know where they live, work and pray! I know where IRI Mosques, foundations (where you bamboozle people), bookstores, businesses and homes are located. In the past, every time you made a move, I made a tsunami. In the future, if you make a move, I’ll come down on you like an earthquake! Unlike your average cowardly, lazy, pacifist, conservative, scardy cat, pussy whipped, touchy feely Iranians, I have no fear, I embrace death, I love violence and I am a great dancer. My favorite dance is “The Grave Dance”. I love dancing on your graves.

Grave Dance is kind o like Indian Rain Dance but it is danced on the graves of good pious Muslim and the global servants of IRI.

By the way, I am sure that you know what I look like, but do you also know what Haji Kuchike looks like? Come closer, take a good look. Let me pull him out so you can take a good look at his face. C’mon, he won’t bite, oh maybe just a little. Take a good look at Haji and take a snapshot of him for your VEVAK Files! Allah bless you!

Highest regards,
Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Latest IRI – Hezbollah Attack on IPC (2009)

Postby IPC » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Latest IRI – Hezbollah Attack on IPC

IPC Official Announcement
October 28, 2009

Dear Members, Sympathizers, Readers and other Comrades:

Presently we are upgrading our server’s security system to make sure that it will be extra secure. The new security system will be IRI and Hezbollah proof. Due to these upgrades and installations, you may experience down times and slow times on the IPC Website and Club. These difficulties are temporary. Due to the massive size of the IPC Website and Network, these upgrades will continue for a couple of weeks; therefore, you may experience these difficulties during this period.

These security measures are implemented due to the latest IRI (Islamic Republic of Iran) and Hezbollah’s Cyber Sabotage and attack on IPC. This is not the first time and it will not be the last time that IRI and Hezbollah are targeting IPC. In the past, there have been a number of tech sabotage and cyber attacks by Islamists to seize the broadcast of IPC, simply because IPC is the largest Iranian website on the net and its goal is to protect and serve the Persian Culture. Islamic Republic of Iran is an Anti Iranian (Persian) regime.

IRI or as we refer to it as AIOG (Arabo-Islamic Occupational Regime) has been illegally occupying our nation since 1979. Our goal is to end the reign of IRI by all means possible.

Iran Politics Club supports the fight to establish Freedom, Secularism, Federalism, Human Rights and Democracy in Iran.

For the last 30 years, IRI has done its best to interrupt the flow of information to Iran. For the last 10 years IRI has done its best to seize the broadcast of IPC. They have not succeeded and they will not succeed in the future. The cyber war will continue, the struggle will continue and the mass education of the Iranian youth and the student movement, and their preparation to overthrow IRI will continue.

The present situation is only a battle amongst many battles in this war. Ultimately we the Iranian Opposition will win this war. IRI cannot oppress all of the people during all of the times!

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. IPC Website will soon be continuing her normal broadcast and our server will be stronger and faster than before.

No Deals
No Reforms
Only Absolute Overthrow of IRI
More power to Iranian Opposition

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Iran Politics Club Attacked by IRI Cyber Terrorists

Postby IPC » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Dear Readers:

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/IPC-IRI/index.htm

History of IRI and Hezbollah attacks on IPC
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/IPC-air/index.htm
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: Iran Politics Club attacked by Hezbollah!

Postby CR » Thu May 24, 2018 10:20 am

Ahreeman X Response to Hezbollah

Dear Members:

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will permanently scar you!”
(Ahreeman X)

I had to post this outrageous, funny and mind blowing response by Ahreeman to Hezbollah. Ahreeman is like a sudden thunder, he strikes unexpectedly and he destroys by electrocuting from the roots! He shuts Hezbollah’s mouth and fries them to the bone. He burns them and make it hurt. What I like about Ahreeman is for him to destroy people’s world with humor and in a nutshell. Check this post from this topic. Posts like this one are the reason that Ahreeman is the undisputed master in debates and shutting enemies up, also they are the reason that I am still with Ahreeman and believe in him:

Ahreeman X Response to Hezbollah
viewtopic.php?p=8819#p8819

Topic:

IRI Islamic Regime Got to Go!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1961

I had to add it to our topic here:

Iran Politics Club attacked by Hezbollah!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... f=46&t=465

On any given day, I rather be on Ahreeman’s side than against him!

Ahreeman Rules

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Office
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Iran Politics Club attacked by Hezbollah!

Postby Bita Qabus » Thu May 24, 2018 10:50 am

I like that quote. First time I heard it from him was in class and he shocked us! He was the first professor who said:

“Not everyone is college material and there’s no shame in that!”

Until then, everyone was encouraging and pep talking us about how everybody can make it in college and should go to college but then he hit us right in the face with reality!

Then he hit us with this one:

“Always remember that:

Sticks and stones may break your bones,
But words will permanently scar you!”

That’s when I knew that this guy is not your average professor, so we watched ourselves and from that moment we looked at him differently. That year, he made an impact on many students’ lives. Unforgettable year.

Just my two bits from memory lane

Bita
I am a thinker and an explorer.
Bita Qabus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Political Activists Room