Creation of Iranian Resistance Army Corp!

Brainstorm for the future system, constitution & laws of the Iranian government post IRI. Discuss political activism, methods of struggle, civil disobedience, resistance tactics, revolutionary strategies, covert operations, communications, logistics & paramilitary. Iranian Political Activists, Democratic Movement, Student Movement & Opposition Parties can post their announcements here. Post: activist, resistance, combat & military manuals, articles & books here. Post IPC Website, Club & Political Operations' announcements here.

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby iranazadbad » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:22 pm

=D>
"THEY got the whollllllllllllllllllllle world in their hands
THEY got the whollllllllllllllllllllle world in their hands
THEY got the whollllllllllllllllllllle world in their hands "

The fuckers do !! Good for them, they at least care for their own interets. Unlike, Iraninan gaavs who tend to always fight for someone else's and in the process destroy their own pasture.
Also, the KIR is in power to guarranty the flow of natural resourecs in the most stable and cheapest way possibe. What would happen if they can not guarranty that. I bet they will not be in power for a very long.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IIRF » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:33 pm

Dear compatriots,

I notice that you are aware of the faults of the majority of the Iranian people. I do as well but i do not sit aside and watch my fellow people dig their own graves. We must not let the people, the Iranian people lose hope or give up. Do not follow in their mistakes, most do and that is why these mullahs have been in power for more than 25 years. Motivate the people around you and HELP in ANYWAY you can to get the mullahs out of Iran. It is one thing to point out a person's mistake but another to fix it and that is what we should. Never lose hope as one of our life's duty is to serve our country and by letting our beloved Iran be destroyed by its enemies is like betraying a family memeber or loved one.

May you and all your loved ones be safe,
IIRF
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Admzad » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:36 pm

>but i do not sit aside and watch my fellow people dig their own graves.

ni-der do I.

>that is why these mullahs have been in power for more than 25 years.

1- MASTERs put them there
2- MASTERs will keep them there, untill
a- either things get out of control so they start losing $$$$

this is where Miranians can play a role now, but many have & lost their
lives coz MASTERs didn't want a bunch of EGO maniac revolutionaries
in THIER REGION

b- or MASTERs find a better deal

this is where the educated leaders/feeders/clergies can play a role now
to work together & make a WIN-WIN deal with the MASTERS

> It is one thing to point out a person's mistake

That's step-1
step-2 the pee-pole need to wake up & ADMIT their mistakes

> but another to fix it

This is the hardest, which will not happen b4 step-1&2
This will take at least 200 years, iffff there is proper education

>Iran be destroyed by its enemies

Miranian culture is Iran's biggest enemy!
Mullahs being the darkest contributor to this MORDAAB culture.

The blame goes to all the KK opposition feeders of 78, who not only got
paid to F* their own county, but kept on benefitting from it for 25 years
without ever admitting that they did GOH-Khori & kept on blaming the
old regime for everything.

As 4 the Mullahs, we can't expect more from creatures who believe in
SHIT & KKeshy. They have proved beyond any doubt who filthy & stupid they r.

Y stupid?
Coz not all r filthy, those who r not filthy r stupid for allowing the filthy
amongst them to F* their religion & their future (in the LONG-run).

>...like betraying a family memeber or loved one.

A major feature of Miranian culture!
Even the KIR-Imam's s-pee-re-chew-all son betrayed him!

Even KKK grand-son is now against him!

I say 1 thing:
I bet all KIR-dustaan would be glad if all Miranians totally lose hope &
completely give-up, so that their filthy KIR-mullahs take more out of Miran.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Tue Dec 28, 2004 10:29 pm

:cry:
"I notice that you are aware of the faults of the majority of the Iranian people. I do as well but i do not sit aside and watch my fellow people dig their own graves. "

compatriots,
Nice to know that someone has some hope. I am not sure if I ever share your hope for Iran. The problem with Iranian culture is too deep to be rooted by a few moevments here and there. The problem was not eliminated by Reza Shah and I don't think the country is capable of making another great Iraninan leader like him. At issue is that most Iranians are Moslem, which by defintion implies they lack reason and logic. Otherwise, why would a whole nation mourn the death of those who killed so many of its own heros. Why would a proud culture impose on itself a culture of fear, and why we have never seen a safe public forum to discuss these.
The majority of Iranians are Moslem, and Islam is not just a religion but a set of rules to guide a moslem society.Therefore, the Akhoond (at least Iranian made) as the interpreters of those rules are better suited to lead this country.
For those in Iran who are too disturbed by the KIR experience, there are the possiblity of many wives and oppium to keep them satisfy. For the rest, life is good.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Irani » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:00 pm

[quote]Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp....[/quote]

isnt it called the NLA?
Irani
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Admzad » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:39 pm

>
... most Iranians are Moslem ...
>

This can NOT be true if the majority of Muslims laugh at Miranians for
being SHIT coz they believe in 'Sherk' & ...

>
Why would a proud culture impose on itself a culture of fear, and why
we have never seen a safe public forum to discuss these.
>

Millions of gaav/olaaq/amaleh/nokar/kolfat didn't have a 'proud culture'.
Admzad
Corporal
Corporal

Postby IPC » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:25 pm

Dear Irani:

"Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp....

isnt it called the NLA?"

We suggest you re-read the proposal. Dr. X has clearly distinguished the difference between, Mojahedin's Army and what he has in mind for the Iranian Opposition's Military Wing (Iranian Resistance Army Corp).

Regards,

IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Draft Call

Postby IPC » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:37 pm

Friends:

We have posted this Draft Call
http://www.iiaf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=16827#16827

on

IIAF Forum
http://www.iiaf.net/forum/index.php

How do you think these soldiers of Iran will respond to our call to free Iran?

This is the complete text of the message:

Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp!
An Alternative Solution

To The Soldiers of The Imperial Iranian Air Force Forum
http://www.iiaf.net/forum/index.php

Dear Compatriots:

We do comprehend that you are a non political forum and we respect your wishes and that is why we do not post anymore articles on this forum. But this is not a political article. This is an invitation from Iranian armed forces disregarding their political affiliation to join the " Iranian Resistance Army Corp".

This is not a political article, but this is a military draft call for you to join the Iranian Resistance Army Corp to free Iran.

You as the "Imperial Iranian Air Force" have no other duty but to join the future Iranian Resistance Armed Forces to free our nation. This is your only duty and the only possible purpose for existence of your IIAF Forum. That is why we have also decided to include you in the list of forums, posting our invitation for creation of the "Iranian Resistance Army Corp".

You (so claimed), are representatives of the old IIAF. You suppose to be of the generation and seeds of Ayat Mohaqeqi. Through the history, some brave IIAF Officers and Personnel have stood their grounds and defended The Imperial Iran's Legal and Civilized Regime, to the last drop of their blood. On the other hand, once during WWII and once on 1979, many others put Chadors over their uniforms and fled Iran to the west!

Now, we are here for few good men and now the Nation of Iran and us, will witness what are you really made of!

So what are you really made of?

You are soldiers and your duty is to fight to free Iran from the AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government). Are you willing to fight, disregarding the political ideology and side by side to us?

Compatriots,

Below article has been E-mailed to over 275 political parties, organizations and personalities of Iran and posted in over 25 Iranian forums around the Internet. Below article is written by the founder of IPC:

Creation of The Iranian Resistance Army Corp!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewto ... 1dd928358a

Take Action!
For more information:

IPC Club
http://IranPoliticsClub.net/club

IPC Website
http://IranPoliticsClub.com

We are here for you, are you here for us?

Regards,

IPC Office
IPC
General
General

update

Postby IPC » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:11 pm

Dear Members:

Through the history,

A) some brave IIAF Officers and Personnel have stood their grounds and defended The Imperial Iran's Legal and Civilized Regime, to the last drop of their blood.

B) On the other hand, once during WWII and once on 1979, many others put Chadors over their uniforms and fled Iran to the west!

So what are you really made of?

A or B?

The Imperial Iranian Air Force Forum, has deleted our Call to Draft Soldiers to free Iran. Imperial Soldiers duty is to fight to free Iran. These Cyber Soldiers are much busy chatting about the good old times (past 1979) on the Internet. We have mistaken the IIAF Forum with a community of fighting soldiers!

We will report and you will be the judge:

Are Imperial Iranian Air Force Community of Officers and Soldiers,

A) From the generation of Ayat Mohaqeqi and Nader Jahanbani, fought to death to protect Iran.

or

B) From the generation of Air Force Personnel whom put Women's Chador over their uniform and fled Iran once on WWII and once on 1979.

What are Imperial Iranian Air Force Community of Soldiers made of?

Dear Members,

Does the words "Disgrace to the Uniform" or the words "Coward Toy Soldiers" or the famous "Chadori Soldiers" rings a bell?

Next time, when you hear or see these Imperial Generals, Officers and Soldiers on Radio or Television making emotional nationalistic speeches, with a Lion and Sun Flag waving behind their shoulders, we would like you to remember their true nature and remember this moment!

We report, you decide?

Regards,

IPC Office
IPC
General
General

We will Keep up this struggle!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:15 pm

Comrades:

I am speechless!

I said what had to be said & one day in the future, the masses of Iran will look back in to the mirror of history and they will judge this opposition, their leaders and their transcript. On that day, my contience will be clear and my records & our records will speak for itself. On that day, these cyber warriors will be 6 feet under, no one will remember their names or speak of them with good thoughts in mind. And the wind will vanish their names in the tunnel of history.

History will be the judge of who done what, if anything ..........., and the ones who done nothing, sat by and watched the wheels to go round and round and witnessed 26 years of crimes against humanity in Iran in silence, and cared about their pride, ego, ideology and comfortable lives, more than Iran & Iranians, those who preached:

Cho Iran nabashad, tan-e man mabad,
Bedin bum o bar, zende yek tan mabad.

Yet if you listened carefully, deep in their hearts, they were singing:

Cho Iran nabashad, be tokhmam ke nist,
Ravam jaye digar, zamin qaht nist!

Those who done nothing but to serve their egos, piled up dough over dough & kept on writing garbage in their Internet Websites & Internet forums, Rag Papers & Ragazines ...............

Those who could do something, yet they done nothing. Those who could help to free our land, yet they preferred to continue with their cyber ejaculations in their forums and their low life existence in their Cabarets and Nightly Opium Dens!

Those who conned people in their TVs & Radios & Media & ................

Those will be pissed on by the history & there will be no one remembering their names! They will die and turn to the Shiite that they are!

But I will promise you that with or without these cheesy opposition leaders, opposition feeders, so called soldiers, egotistic media, self centered businessmen and cheap shot, fraud Leeches in Nationalistic Disguise, we will keep up the struggle.......

Until there is a single student left in dorms of Tehran University,
We will keep up the struggle.
Until there is a single youth, with heart full of passion of Iran sitting in exile,
We will keep up this struggle.
Until there is a single mother weeping for her son, lost in the resistance,
Until there is a single True Nationalist pumping blood in his anxious heart,
Until there is a single Iranian left anywhere in the world and amongst the Sea of Eye-Rainians,
Until there is a single Hero willing to put Iran first and his own life second,
Until Iran is under the AIOG (Arabo_Islamic Occupational Government),
Until there is a little girl, with tears in her eyes, but hope in her heart waiting in Tehran,
Until The Cause is Alive and the Comrades are willing to fight for the Cause,
Until our people are in Inxile (Exile in their own nation),
Until there is a single person in the globe, willing to stand for justice,

Until our people are forced to:

Worship the Arabic Religion,
Speak the Arabic Words,
Dress the Arabic Garment,
Praise the Arabic Sub Culture,
Pray to the Arabic God,
Learn the Arabic Language,
Study the Arabic Traditions,
Mourn the Arab Imams Deaths,
Celebrate the Arab Imams Birth,
Enslave to Arabs,
and
Serve the Arabs,

Even if .............

There will be a day that I will be dead and gone,
We will be dead and gone,
Others will carry the torch,
Others will keep IPC Alive,
Others will keep Resistance Alive,
Others will Keep Solid in Tehran University,
Others will keep Solid in Exile,
Others will keep Solid in Heart,

because,

We will keep up this struggle!

We will find a way.

...........and with the last drop of blood in our veins we will scream:

We will keep up this struggle ......., Oh we will keep up this struggle!

WE WILL KEEP THIS STRUGGLE ALIVE

Amen

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:45 pm

After having read the post from IPC office regarding the IIAF forum I decided to contact one of the moderators there for an explanation (I believe it was Rahgir 2).

I go under ImperialIranForever on the IIAF forum.

A week later I still haven't received any reply and somehow I don't expect to receive one either. My message was simple and straightforward just asking for an explanation.

Where are the true soldiers of Iran? those who swore an oath to protect Iran? to protect Iranians? to protect the Shah? Where are they? --- :boxed:

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

?!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:25 pm

Comrade:

You wanna know where are the True Imperial Soldiers?

They are either:

a) 6 feet under.
eg. Jahanbani, Neshat, Mohaqeqi, Oveysi, All Immortals Officers/Soldiers who fought and died in Sepah Avenue, in Kakh Avenue, in Baq-e Shah, in Tupkhane, in Military Academy, in............., and all other proud Imperial soldiers of Iran who put Iran first & their own lives second!

b) Work with Resistance,
They fought, yet fled to fight another day. They are alive and presently either working with us or they are in communication with us.

The rest of these Coward bastards who call themselves Generals, Officers and Soldiers of Iran and they take out their uniforms to polish & Dry Clean it, once a blue moon, and they publish these Bull Shiite Websites and Garbage Forums and they sit around every month in their opium dens talking about the swell old times in Tehran, are a bunch of Con Artists.

Imperial Iranian Soldiers my sweet Ass. You are not soldiers, you are nothing. You still have the Chador that you fled under it, next to your Imperial Uniform.

You are not Soldiers. You are Kos Kesh, you are Jakesh, you are Dayus. You are Bi Namus, you are Bi Sharaf-e Bi Vojdan.

If you had an inch of pride, you would have done something during the last 26 years. You would have @ least join us in the common front & common battle.

Keep on sitting in your Opium Dens or Cabarets and drink to each other's health and toast to Alahazrat! What is it to you? Alahazrat has been gone for 26 years and Cowards and Criminals like you were the ones who could not stand & fight for Iran then. You were the same corrupt bastards before 1979 & you were the same cowards who fled Iran on 1979 & you are the same cowards who do not have balls to even face me in person but you are great with your delete buttons in your stupid forums.

What the hell is your forum good for?
To post pretty pictures of jet fighters?
How about grabbing a gun and joining us?
Too busy with Vodka Bottle to pull up your pants?

What the hell are you good for, if you as soldiers cannot fight for the freedom of Iran?

We wanted to draft you to fight with us and you deleted the draft post!

We looked for "A Few Good Men" but we found "A Few Sissy Ass Addicts in Imperial Uniforms"!

The hell with all of you, all of your websites, all of your forums, all of your medals, all of your uniforms, all of your reunions, and all of your traditions.

People of Iran will piss on your medals!

You call yourselves Imperial Iranian Air Force or Navy or Army?

Screw all of you from your Commanders and Chiefs all the way to Soldiers.

Imperial Officers my Ass! You are "Chadori Soldiers" and Dayus.

So your job is not to fight and to die for Iran!

Your job is Kos Keshi in Los Angeles and Washington! You bring on the ladies for your compatriots and commanders, you also supply the Opium and Caviar for the receptions.

You are not soldiers, you are Jakesh.

I have 100 times more respect for that True Believer Hizbollahi or Basiji whom our comrades fight in Tehran or Shiraz or Esfahan University with them. I respect that Hizbollahi more than you. At least he believes in what he believes & he is fighting for his belief & he is willing to die for his belief.

I always respect a Tough Enemy.
And I don't even want a Coward Friend!

But you are good for nothing. You are garbage. You and all of you cowards, so called Imperial Soldiers are good for nothing.

Be darde laye jerz mikhorid!

If you are waiting for our brave comrades to fight and free Iran, so baboons like you can get off of your Asses & return to Iran & show off your medals to the poor people of Iran, then by all means, I rather Islamic Republic of Iran stays in power than to see you Bastards return to Iran.

I despise you with a passion!
You are the spine-less Taryaki Cowards in home,
But on TV, you become Hard Core Freedom Fighting Monarchists!
The only battle you do is with Manqal O Vafur!

At least we know where Opportunists of Jebhe Meli or Hezbe Tudeh stand.

At least we know where Hizbollah stands.

At least we know where Reformists stand.

But you are Leeches posing as Nationalists while sucking on Vafur (opium pipe) & shout slogans of:

Ey Iran, Ey Marze Por Gohar......................

Just shut the hell up, just stop your con games.

Agar dar moqe'e nabard Khafe Khan gereftid,
Pas moqe'e shoar dadan ham Khafe Khan begirid!

You are a bunch of Manqali Vafuri Kos Kesh va Jakesh.
Imperial Soldiers my Ass!

I personally know Imperial Generals who drive cabs, sell groceries, drive Ice Cream Trucks and do a number of other hard labor but they still have their pride. They work for living & they still are willing to do whatever for the cause. They still fund the cause out of their earnings and they still love to participate in any movement and they are more than glad to train our young soldiers.

I know Imperial Generals right here in San Diego who never said NO to a Good Fight.

And I got news for you!

You are not it!

You are not Soldiers.

An Amibus has more value than you.

You are Kos Kesh-e Bi Namus.

Ma che melat-e Badbakhti hastim!
Ma che badbakhtim ke Sarbazaneman shoma Dayusha hastid!
Badbakhti-ye ma, yeki o dota nist!
Kar az rishe kharabe!

Shoma Kos Keshi ra maktub kardid!

Now that you read every single line (as I know you do),
Now you can go on, keeping on bangin each other in your opium dens and in your forums!

If you are Iranian Soldiers,
Then I quit being an Iranian!

Yes my young friend,
I hope I have answered your question on where are the True Imperial Soldiers!

More power to Resistance

Amen

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

I have HOPE

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:50 pm

I have HOPE.

There is still HOPE

Good News:
I have received some good feed back from inside & outside Iran from a number of groups & individuals, specifically students. They are on the board.

Bad News:
There are only a few of them!

I will do my share.

Give me more feed back?

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:33 pm

Hello to all my Iranian and non-Iranian Comrades!

AhreemanX my dear friend,

I have good news for you! As you know we are stationed in Toronto, Canada and everyone here at IIRF had agreed that we should start many marchs which will take place in Toronto and Ottawa, in ottawa we want to have a protest outside of the embassy(maybe a bit "crazy" but we like risks). We already know these wont change anything but if we can attract attention to Iran in the media more than maybe more people will be motivated and join in our resistance.

What is your view on this? Are you WILLING to help? Hope to hear from you soon. ( I also had messaged you personally, you have any reply?)

ps I also like what you said regarding those(not all) soldiers of Iran who swore an oath to protect Iran but rather fled or betrayed their King, Country and True Iranians.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Response

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:57 am

IIRF Rep:

Before I respond to your post, inform me of:

Does your planned march has a theme, meaning what will you concentrate on, what slogans will you shout, what will be written on your placards and how long of a distance will you march?

Do you need a permit and if so do you have a permit?

How can I be of help to you?

Ax
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

PreviousNext

Return to Political Activists Room