Stand for Iran Now, or Forever Silence!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Lets walk through Memory Lane, shall we?!

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:20 pm

Lets walk through Memory Lane, shall we?!

The Alternative Solution!
December 11, 2003

Oldies but Goodies
Old IPC Files

Analysis of The Present (As Is) Situation to plan The Future (To Be) Situation.

Comrades:

Then take a look @ this propaganda stamp from IRI for Ghods Day
http://www.farsinet.com/tambr/images/ghods.jpg

Look @ the guns aimed @ Ghods (Beyt al Moqadas, Israel)

The mission of Ghods Units of Sepah Pasdaran to clean Israel off of Jews & return the Ghods & Jerusalem to Muslim.

Whats the point?

IRI Armed Forces

The point is that Militia Groups like Basij are same as SA Brown Shirts in Nazi Germany! There are Basij Units & Head Quarters in major Iranian Government Offices, Ministries, Administrative Agencies, Universities & Factories.

Sepah Pasdaran (Islamic Revolutionary Guards) are the same as SS Units in Nazi Germany! They are a special unit independent from Iranian Military, with their own Air Force, Navy & Ground Units! They are special units for battle with Foreign Enemies of Islam & Internal slaughter of Opposition to Islam.

Then you have Ghods, which are elite units of Sepah Pasdaran. They are special Terrorist Units who train Arabo_Muslim Terrorist Organization Commandos like Hezbollah of Lebanon, Al Jihad & PLO. They go on special missions all around Muslim Nations & the Globe.

Then there are Iranian Hezbollah Units independent Militias faithful to the Shiite Mosque & Imam. They are like Nazi Brown Shirt Party Activist Thugs!

Now, with these groups so deep in the Islamic Republic of Iran's structure, and with propaganda so deep (take a look @ the Basij Branch of the Oil company Site's poping slogans, poping out of the page, made with Flash), with propaganda so severe, with unlimited funds & soldiers & blind faithed thug Muslim Soldiers, with unquestionable faith to Allah & Imam, & with everything they want @ their disposal,..................... and best propaganda since Nazi Germany with tools to brainwash kids since elmentary school! There are questions to be answered,

Questions?

Do you think they will just go away & disappear & let the Opposition just take over Iran?

Do you really think that Iranian Islamic Thugs are some cheesy Iraqi Organizations like Republican Guards or Fedayeen of Saddom?

Do you think Islamic Republic of Iran has created these forces & actively funds them to go around the Muslim World, train soldiers of Islam, plan Jihads, Suicide Bombings, Missions, & Master Mind & Direct & Blue Print Islamic Fundamentalism all around the region, to just blow away by the Iranian Opposition? These units are operating from Bosnia (Europe) to Indonesia (East Asia) ............ and from Uzbekistan (Central Asia) to Sudan (North Africa)!

Let me explain something to you all!

Impossible Hopes and Harsh Facts!

The complete military forces of opposition, even if they unite, they cannot defeat this machine.

The uprising of all opposition, even if they unite, they cannot defeat this machine.

United States non military support of the opposition, cannot defeat this machine.

United States direct invasion of Iran will have a terribly lengthy time to first, superficially & on the surface to defeat these forces & even after complete defeating of these forces & after months of battle & very heavy casualties, then these forces with all their power will fight a guerilla war & run suicide missions & cause a civil unrest with occupying US Forces & Pro US Opposition for years! And thats when the real casualties for US Forces begins!

Nothing will defeat these forces unless the nation rises & commits to a major Political Revolution.

Do you really think by shouting empty slogans like "Referendum Referendum" from Monarchists & Mojahedin, this massive machine will go away?

Do you really think Islamic Republic's Armed Forces & Militia is like cheesy Iraqi Forces half ass faithful to Saddom to be blown out by USA?

If your answer to all above is yes & you really think there is even a slight hope to battle the Islamic Beast with above episodes, then you must really be out there in LaLa Land like many of our opposition leaders & members!

Iran is not Iraq, Iran is the Headquarters of Islamic Terrorism in the world. Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction are intact inside Iran, Saddom sent them to Iran just before the second Gulf War, same as he sent all his jet fighters to Iran, just before the first Gulf War with USA. Al Quaeda Leaders are in Iran. Every single Muslim Terrorist Group in the world has diplomatic crew in Tehran & commando units getting trained inside Iranian Terrorist Camps around Tehran & other cities. IRI is producing weapons, tanks, military vehicles, jet fighters, missiles & technological equipment. IRI is either producing or in process of producing Biological, Chemical & Nuclear weapons. Iran is an industrial nation who produces many products. IRI is used to sanctions, thats why they have been trying to remain self sufficient! If you possibly think that Iran is another Iraq or Afghanistan, then you must be either a Dreamer or a Fool!

Do you possibly think that Reza Pahlavi's cheap talks on CNN & FOX or Maryam Rajavi's Cheesy Pop Concerts in Germany, London or Paris, or screaming Referendum, Referendum will make Mullahs sweat? Has it worked in the last 24 years?

The only guarantee to make a change in Iran is a major political uprising of the majority of the masses including the Silent Majority! Thats why we must commit to the Moral Revolution for mass education of our masses to finally commit the Political Revolution.

Our opposition is scattered, disunited & hateful towards one another.

Reformists, including Khatamis or Ebadis are only there to postpone the revolution. They are part of the problem. They are part of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Or maybe you are still waiting upon or following these cheesy opportunist criminal Meli Mazhabi or Leftist Exiled Groups with scattered inside members like Jebhe Meli or Tudeh Communist Party or Nehzat Azadi to save you?

Good Hearted people are simpletons who are still following these opposition leaders!

It is 24 years that these opposition leaders are playing this show & there will be another 24 years that they will keep on playing these types of shows!

Change Factors:

a) The only chance that opposition has, is to unite & that will never happen!

b) So it comes down to people, regular people & a mass uprising & that is also not so happening!

c) Student movement cannot do miracles! They do their best but they are not magician.

So, it comes down to Moral Revolution, self education & mass education & information of others & the whole society. Thats where we come in. We must commit to the Moral Revolution cause that is the only chance, Iranians have, to get rid of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The rest is all propaganda, empty hopes for foolish believers & Dreams of the faithful fanatics! Ding Dong, Ding Dong, wake up time!

After you read this:

Fantasies of The Iranian Opposition
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/ri ... /index.htm

Then you will understand that,
This is what it comes down to:

Moral Revolution
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/mo ... /index.htm

A United, Informed, Powerful Opposition is desired to jump start the Revolution!

Thats all I have to say. I rest my case.

More power to the resistance to Tyranny.

a lover of Iran,

Dr. X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:39 pm

Comrades:

Well, I guess the history will tell of who stood up for Iran & who kept silence! History is the best judge of events!

Dear Good Iranians:

Stand Up for Iran Now or .............. Zepeleshk!

I understand, it is hard to Stand Up, why don't we sit down a bit & relax? Only 26 years have passed, we have plenty of time! Lets have chai with lemon on the side, no?!

Migama:

Beshinin baba hal nadarin! Zire korsi garmim. Hala chayi dovom, faqat 26 sal gozashte, ajaleh ke nadarim, darim?!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Wed May 11, 2005 9:08 pm

Doc:

I understand, it is hard to Stand Up, why don't we sit down a bit & relax?

No don't do that please.....you have a lot of web development to do, so no relaxation for you! [-X

There will be plenty of time relaxing once we rest in peace! :D

Regards,
IPC Office
IPC
General
General

Postby Chinaski » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:09 pm

I gotta say that admin of iran now was way more logical and effective in her reasoning than IPC and ahreeman together.

Your plans are not up to date, you didnt think enough before you stated stuff like that.

other people with way bigger balls than yours got devastated by the mullahs just like that. (MKO with tanks, artillerie, helicopters, soldiers...)

you seem to live in imaginations. Reality though is different. Those times of some people buying some weapons in order to fight a whole dictatoric regime are over. Today politics in third world countries is not in the hands of the people themselves. Other forces decide wether this regime has to stay or it should be changed.

Politics, money, benefit and strategies decide about governments not some big talk spoken by some semi iranian sitting in CA and being bored of having to much comfort and luxus in their life.

No mate, its not madou who has to readjust, you guys have to think twice about reality and how far you guys are off of it.

regards
Chinaski
Private

Postby CR » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:54 pm

Hamrazman:

Better late than never! I have only read this one today!

"No mate, its not madou who has to readjust, you guys have to think twice about reality and how far you guys are off of it."

The reality is:

Quoted from IPC Office: Our Club is the only Iranian exile based Forum which majority of its members do live inside Iran. Iranian forums/organizations in exile have no members inside Iran, and that is why they are of no relevance or importance inside Iran. Inside Iran members are most important to us. These are the members, which we desperately seek. These are student members in universities of Iran. The reason IPC is relevant, is because majority of our members are inside Iran, morely we are the only Iranian exile based forum with majority of readers/members, living inside Iran as university student members and workers of work force in private sector or government administration.

IPC Operations has been active with members of Inside Iran Teams, Outside Iran Teams and Liaison Teams since year 2000. IPC Operations consists of the most devoted and active members of Iranian Opposition.

Talk is cheap. sitting in exile and posting chit chat in Exile Based Iranian Forums (Jebhe Melli Iran, SMCCDI, Activist Chat, Iran Now and other tabloids and time passer chit chat groups) and criticizing "The Doers" is easy. Establishing IPC from nothing in year 2000, creating a club and see it grow to a full operation and organization is called "Action". We are all about "Action".

To gather different groups of Iranian activists with different ideologies, belonging to different organizations and political parties, under one roof to practically work together, is what Ahreeman has done. He has devoted decades of his life, time and capital to educate our culture and history to young Iranians. What do you know about sacrifice, determination and devotion? This is called "Action".

You are the one who needs to readjust yourself to recognize of whom is taking a step forward to free Iran, and who is arguing rubbish in Iranian forums, entering now for 27 years. If you can't be one of "The Doers", then sit in silence and watch the show. Speak your opinion but don't undermine "The Doers" by whining!

Please get your facts straight.

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Qambujiye » Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:14 am

Shit talk is so Iranian. Iranians are so full of themselves. They talk shit about other nationalities and races, they talk shit about other religions and ideologies, they talk shit about their government whatever may be, they talk shit about other Iranians! They shit talk and shit talk is part of their culture. They are shit talkers of the world, nothing constructive but shit talk. They haven't heard of national alliance and community unity. They can't help it, they are masters of all trades and shit talkers of the world. If Iranians don't shit talk, how would the world know they are Iranians? I'm so sick of Iranians. Shit talking, self serving Iranians and their egos. I may renounce my nationality and join the human race to find happiness. So sick of this shit.

Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Why is IPC Relevant?

Postby CR » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:59 pm

Why is IPC Relevant?

Dear Members:

Why is IPC relevant?

1. IPC Club is the only Iranian forum outside of Iran, with massive readers inside of Iran. Other Iranian forums outside Iran, have non or a handful of readers inside Iran. Iran will change by Iranians from inside Iran. Majority of Iranians in exile are irrelevant factors to this "Change".
Proof: Click on the three squares on bottom left corner of the homepage, representing the three different statistic sites which monitor IPC, and view general statistics about IPC.

2. IPC Club is the only uncensored "Iranian political forum" with respect to freedom of speech.

3. IPC's old site did have, and the IPC's future site will have massive readership inside Iran. IPC web site is the only political site with major Iranian readers inside Iran.
Proof: Read old statistics sites and stay put for future statistics site, monitoring IPC.

4. IPC Operations is made up of "Iranian Opposition Members" belonging to every major Iranian political parties and organizations on the left, right and in between. Every major Iranian political organization is either in contact with IPC, has representatives in IPC Ops., has Club members in IPC club or affiliates with IPC. If you are a chairman or a member of an Iranian Political Party or Organization, but you have never heard of IPC, then you must not be relevant in Iranian politics. For your own good, connect with IPC, ASAP. Become an IPC Club member and post in IPC. Inform Iranians about your organization.

5. IPC Operations and IPC Club are the only political factor with members and readers in every major university of Iran and every major student movement inside Iran.

6. IPC Club is an Alternative club for Iranian Thinkers.

Silence Before the Explosion!

These days, Iranian community does not hear from us. Don't confuse our silence, with inactivity. This is the silence before the explosion. The upcoming IPC Web, will be a wind which will blow away:

1. Islamic Republic of Iran's sites on payroll, posing as "Fun Sites" or "Democratic Sites".

2. Iranian Web Tabloids with the goal to keep Iranians, ignorant.

3. Those Iranian Organizations which in the past, have "Censored IPC".

4. Islamic Republic of Iran's sites abroad.

The wind of Change is coming and it will blow everything away. On aftermath, Iranian Community will never be the same.

Dear Iranian Activists:

If you are a political person or member of a political organization, join IPC club, post in IPC Club to inform Iranians about your organization and your news and goals. IPC club is at Opposition's disposal and your disposal to preach, propagate, debate, inform and post news. Take advantage of IPC as a free tribune to promote your organization and educate the public about your cause.

If you are in to politics, if you are an activist, or just a person who loves to follow politics, then you belong in IPC.
Join IPC Readers, Join IPC Club, Join IPC Ops.
Follow us or be one of us.
We are one of you.

"Read a page of IPC a day, rather than read a page of Quran a day, Its more rewarding!"

Support us in any form which you can, because we represent The Iranian Opposition and we represent The Change. Support your own Club, The IPC Club. I am your sister and you are my sister or brother and we are trying to free our homeland so we can live there as a free family.

Do you have something to say?

Dear Writers:

Join IPC Club, post your articles in IPC. Post your articles, where they matter and where intellectuals read, understand and appreciate it. Post your articles in IPC Club. If your articles are worthy, then in the future, we will publish them in IPC Web Site. We will select the best of what Iran has to offer and we will publish it in the future IPC Web Site (IPC is an international site and promotes Iran to the outside world, so articles must be in English).

Dear Members, "This is The Silence before The Explosion".

Money talks, BS walks.

Do you have something to say? Is it worth reading?
Then post it in IPC.
IPC is about Freedom, Freedom and More Freedom.

yours,

CR
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:47 am

Reza Khan is watching us!

Folks:

I have been tracing him for years!
He has been monitoring us for years!
Fantasy you say? How could it be, you ask?
Well lend me your ears & let me tell you a story:

Before Hizbollah dismantled the old site, I used to check the statistics sites, which were monitoring IPC. Have in mind that Statistics sites only measure the unique visitors (specific IPs) & page views (hits) on the website's homepage & Club's homepage. So the actual number of IPC readers are much larger, because many read other pages without entering the homepage! We always had readers from around the world, but we always had one & only one reader in "Mauritius"!

I mean who on Earth would be in St. Maurits Island of Africa & reading IPC? In the history of Man, there is only one & one person & one Persian ever lived in St Maurits! British practically forced Reza Khan out of Iran & sent him to exile to St Maurits. I have said it many times, if it was up to Reza Khan, he would have never left Iran by choice. They kicked him out of Iran. Reza Khan was a type of person who would stay & fight till the last drop of blood! Unfortunately Alahazrat & RP never inherited The Iron-made Gigantic Reza Khani Balls!

Anyhow, what I want to know, is who on Earth would be living on St. Maurits Island, deserted & lost in Africa, reading IPC? This person has been reading IPC since we started IPC! He has been following us & I have been tracing him! I know he is an old reader! So who the hell is he?

I am not a superstitious man, neither am I a religious man, but I have been thinking about this! I have been pondering & pondering & pondering..............., I am telling you:

Reza Khan's spirit is watching over us!

I don't know how, with what, what on Earth, or what the hell .................., but his spirit managed to get in the E-Form & get Online, observing & monitoring us! I know how out there & bizarre this may sound to you, but despite my scientific nature, there are many factors, which scientifically we had not discovered yet! This could be one of them! Otherwise, who the hell is this mystery watcher from "Mauritius" Island in shores of Africa? I am telling you, I have a gut feeling, deep in my heart which I often get this feeling, when something really happens! I feel it in my gut:

In the past, I even discussed this issue with Robert, & we all know he was a Stat man, Data man & a master information collector! I even made him "think" on this issue!

We have been granted this great mission to mass educate the Iranian masses. We are the only gleam in this sea of Darkness, gangs of opportunists & Herd of Thieves! We are the only candle light to lead this herd of deep sleepers to:

"The City Upon a Hill".

Sometimes I make poetic & symbolic remarks on how spirits of Aryamanesh, Bakhtiar, Shafiq & others are watching us.............., but go & see for yourself, one person, one IP, one reader & only one reader during last 6 years have been monitoring us from St. Maurits! I am telling you, he is out there. And that's why we have this vast responsibility, and that's why we can never quit, and that's why it is do or die, and that's why we are obligated by our conscience to continue this struggle. Cause if we give up, there will be no hope, absolutely no hope. There is a reason we are here. We serve a purpose. We must continue because we have been chosen for this mission, thus:

Reza Khan is watching over IPC!

Amen

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Emam Kooni » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:34 am

Ok:
Emam Kooni
Specialist
Specialist

Postby IPC » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:47 am

Dear Gay Imam:

How are you? Good? Well that's good enough! It appears that you are some sort of a Graphic Design and Animation enthusiast and that is very good because maybe in the future you can join "IPC Productions Team", helping us with the future "IPC Animation/Graphics Section" of the future "IPC Website. Read:

IPC Animation & Graphics
http://www.iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=25

Would you like that?

Also, we smell fish here! We think our Gay Imam maybe a girl, posing as a Gay Imam! Is it true (And don't lie)?

Best Wishes to our new Gay Imam!

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Emam Kooni » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:00 am

Emam Kooni, is ready to do jihad for you General IPC.
However, how many virgins can U promise to me for my afterlife?
And, call me Emam Kooni, since "gay" diminishes my divine image.
Emam Kooni
Specialist
Specialist

Postby Emam Kooni » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:31 pm

IPC,

1-This was the easy one, others require time:

see if U like it.
Last edited by Emam Kooni on Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Emam Kooni
Specialist
Specialist

Postby IPC » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:45 pm

Dear Friend:

Looks good. Great, when the time comes and we are ready to restart the productions, we will inform you.

Regards,
IPC Office
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Re: Stand for Iran Now, or Forever Silence!

Postby Kargozaran » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:46 am

Don’t stand up for long, take a sit and observe IRI glory and victory. I read through trash you spew over the years and I laugh. When will you give it up like the rest of your kind? Everyone in your so called opposition given up because they saw it is a waste of time because IRI is here to stay. Give it up bitches. You people were stupid years ago and running your mouths and still doing it. Aren’t you getting tired? Give it up bitches. Leave our republic alone, you are not Iranians.

Long live Islamic Republic of Iran

Regards

An Iranian Entrepreneur
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Iran Room