Dear Love of my After-Life & our President Erect:

Lam Yalad,
Va Lam Youlad,
Beparam ru kulat?

Serat al Mostaqimash kon,
Yek barah biya vo Lavatash kon!

Ya Allah Sister,

Moomoo Jan:

Ahlen? I hope you are fine & dandy. Send our regards to Massoud. The reason I have decided to write this, is for the recent episode caused by this Character named "Kaafer" in IPC Club! As I am aware that you are an IPC Reader, I am sure that you are wondering, what is wrong with character? Allow me to explain please. As long as this character has refused to come out straight foreward & announce if he/she is a man/woman, then until he/she does, we shall name this character & refer to it as "IT".

This character has sexual identity crisis & it is in between! It cannot decide which way to go! The minute it entered IPC, it automatically became my patient. As far as I am the Local Family Doctor to all IPC members; therefore, it is my new patient & I am "Its" doctor! The analysis with Its Psyche, shows that It is jealous of moi having more sex than It! Therefore, It, wants to sabotague my sexual life with Married Women! The best clientel of the Doctor's House of Pleasurful Pain, are married women, thus they already have their loves as Hubbies & they are solely looking for descrete sex! It is aware of this fact & It is trying to destroy my perfectly happy Adultrous Relations with Married Women!

That would be the main reason for It to target you as Its first victim! It wants to come in between our perfectly happy & Sinful Adultrous Haraam Relation! By opening Its big mouth in public, It has caused the public to become aware of our relationship. I can only hope that Massoud does not read this post. I hate to put Massoud in this situation. Massoud is a good man. But then again, we are all One Big Happy Family, no?! In Islam & in Marxism we shall share everything with our fellow human; therefore in Marxist Islamist Ideology, it is Haraam, not share everything including our spouse with our fellow human being! Praise Allah & Marx!

But just in case, Massoud might be old fashion & he might have urges to shed blood, please help him to understand about facts of Quran & Marx's Capital on Amre Shirin-e Lavat! Muchas Gratcias!

Dear Love of my after-life,

Since childhood, I had this curiosity to find out "What is in fact, under the Hijab"?! Thanks to you, now I have finally found salvation & the answer to my question! Allah & Marx Bless!

Please have mercy & fogive this It character. It is a Sin for It to reveal our secret; furthermore, suggest that It might be you! It can never be you! The shame of it all! The shaaaaaaaaaaaame!

Maryam Dear,

By The Beard of Prophet, I swear that I am going to tell It, not even go there, because I am perfectly aware of the way all opposition leaders talk & write; therefore, it is pretty obvious that It is not you! But then again, It has done Its damage! It posted Its mischief in a public forum. We can only praise to Allah for Massoud not to read IPC this week!

It had started a nasty attack on me! Now all male opposition leaders will become suspicious of a possible adulterous relationship between their wives & moi! No opposition leader will trust me alone with his wife! Allah is forgiving!

May It pay for Its crimes. We might as well not talk to It no more until It clearly states that if It is a man or a woman! That Damn It Character! Godamn It!

At last, I want to send you my sincere lust & inform you that as usual, I shall be in Paris this summer. I worship your Milky White, Beefy Chunky, Ab Gushti, Prime Thighs! I shall meet you in the usual place, Backroom of The Mosque! Just tell Massoud, you are going for Namaz al Jama'at! Then we will make our own "Jenabat al Jama'at" in Backroom of the Paris Mosque! Of course afterwards we will Qosl & Tobeh for our sins to Allah! Maybe I can even sneak you into Qom's Hoze, to drop Ab-e Tobeh on your head for forgiveness to Imam & then back to Paris we go to do more "Yah Bah, Youh Bah, Haz bekonim!"

Allah is also passionate

Therefore, Allah is forgiving!

May Allah bless Ahreeman!
(What an irony!)

For now, Malach Moluch Moooooooooch........

Ahlan Va Sahlan Ya Habibi Marhaba

Enda-Allah-a Ra ta Taq'on!

Ya Allah Habibi
Whose your daddy?
Who yo daddy?
Ahreeman indeed!
Who else?

Loves

Baba Ahreeman Mirzaye Oriyan-e Kord-e Kermanshahi
Al Doctor fel X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:36 pm

Ahreeman jan,

Off topic: Are you Kordi?
Anyhow, I was a bit offended when I first started reading this post :( , but I was laughing by the end of it. :D

The Agenda

I am going to concentrate less on your identity & more on your message!

That agenda did not last for long!

I thank you for your kind comments. Lotf kardin, agha doktor. :)

Now, I know you are dying to know which of your hypotheses is correct. You mentioned that you can deduce that I am a new member if you are to trust my word. Know that I will not lie unless I need to to protect myself or my loved ones. I first will simply refuse to answer.
Now, I know that you are a sadist but I am a gentle creature at heart. Therefore, it pains me to see you suffering from this terribly insatiable curiosity without reaching any real conclusion. I believe that curiosity is wonderful and that it should be utilized to reach logical conclusions. However, you have no way of confirming my sex and you have satisfied me by managing to eloquently translate your thoughts into logical equations.

Henceforthly, I will bargain with you for information. I have a question to ask you and I want a complete and truthful response from you. You have not mentioned it in any of your posts that I have seen (albeit, I have not had a chance to read too many posts on this site, as of yet). Therefore, it is likely that you do not wish to share it publicly. I will send you a private message with my two-part question, you will supply me with a complete and satisfactory reply and your confidentiality is guaranteed by me. I will subsequently answer to the gender question and I do not care if you make that bit public.

Deal?

:paperbag: ,
Kafar
Agar bekhAi madAdeh nono, cheshmhAyeh to mizaneh dodo
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:36 pm

Kaafer:

Any question you might ask, can be asked in public. I am a type of person who will share everything with IPC, unless it is forbidden for me to respond due to security reasons. And if thats the case, then it doesn't matter if you ask in public or private, I will not respond!

You must be a Cotton Picking Penny Saving Jew! Because you want me to respond to 2 personal questions for you to only tell me if you are a man or a woman! Maybe I should start calling you Mullah Yezqel!

Did you get offended? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is only the begining! If you are truly planing to stay in IPC, have meaningful debates & have the pleasure of others & my company, then you best recognize that I simply put one condition forward for you. Only tell us if you are a man or a woman. Thats all?

This is no personal question! Now I could be careless to know the answer, if I did not want to consort with you, but as long as I am consorting with you, then it is only civilized to know that we shall refer to you as Ms. or Mr.?

Well, there is a third choice for you! If you decide not to reveal this info, then you might simply get ignored by me! I am very famous on how one minute I cling like glue to someone & then the next minute, I lose interest & drop him/her to the bottom of the pit! What can I say, I am a Cancer! Ask my Astrologist (Mostofi)?!

I do not give in to Terrorists & I do not bargain with people of no face! Tell me right now if you are a man or a woman or I shall simply kill the curiosity in me & ignore you!

You are basically wasting precious time, playing childish games! This time could be used discussing important philosophical issues! If I really want to find your identity, trust me, I can find it easily. I am a Tech person, remember? But then again that would be cheating myself out of a quiz! I wouldn't do that! I pretend that my eyes are closed!

So reveal your sex first & then shoot your 2 questions, maybe if you behave yourself, I will respond to you again!?

Ain't I a Son of a Bitch?!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Kaafer » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:47 pm

I tried to bargain with you. Terrorists do not bargain - they give ultimatums. I do not respond to ultimatums or bad manners. What a disappointing reply to read after getting me back into the philosophy section. [-(
I was respectful and you were not. An apology would be in place here.

Ain't I a Son of a Bitch?!

That is appearing to be the case, I'm afraid.

Regards.
Agar bekhAi madAdeh nono, cheshmhAyeh to mizaneh dodo
-Ancient Persian Proverb
Kaafer
Private

Re: A New Look, A New Iran, The Rafsanjani Iran

Postby Kargozaran » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:55 am

You people have reached my words

I was cruising old posts and saw you people made fun of me then. Today you reach my point of view. If Rafsanjani was Velayate Faghih or president today, don’t you think Iran would be a better off place, economy would be great and people lived in greater harmony, equality and happiness?

As a concerned Iranian Technocrat, I think so.

Have you learned your lesson?

A concerned Iranian Technocrat
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal

Previous

Return to Iran Room