NCRI - Fact or Fiction!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

NCRI - Fact or Fiction!

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:50 am

NCRI

Hello Everyone

My comments

Seems like IPC is not a Monarchist Biased, Media mouthpiece after all!
I want to thank IPC for allowing me the privilege to post here.
Peter Khan Zendran posts solidarity pictures but he only posts pictures taken by Spenta Mazda a Monarchist!
Spenta Mazda conveniently forgets to send the rest of the solidarity pictures to "The Iranian Tabloid" and she only sends the Monarchists pictures to this web tabloid.

Truth or Dare -
Spenta Mazda's pictures shows a large protests of Monarchists waving RP Flags/pictures at UN and NY. A viewer can mistake and believe a large protest was held at UN by Iranian Monarchists! "The Iranian Web Tabloid" and Spenta Mazda glorify this lie!

Truth is, a small group of Monarchists (about less than 300) were waving RP Flags/pictures while the Main Stream protest of over 20,000 Iranian Opposition (NCRI) done a Anti Ahmadinejad, successful demonstration.

9karevatan must be an honest Monarchist (how can it be?), he revealed the truth!

Monarchists see what they want to see and publish what they believe they see! Monarchist version of reality goes around Los Angeles and New York Web Tabloids (SMCCDI, CPI, other) and Media Tabloids. People start believing in a lie. People start believing the Iranian Opposition are pro RP and they are Monarchists.

You admit it yourself
300 to 20,000
300 living in fantasy to revive a dead regime which was rejected by people of Iran on 1979.
20,000 living in reality of today to build the future of Iran.

20,000 Iranian protest at UN (Movie/News)
http://www.hambastegimeli.com/node/23081

Spenta Mazda speaks of solidarity while she hides the reality in pictures! Thats Monarchist style for telling the truth: Hide the truth and keep people ignorant!

We want Democracy.
This is our structure
http://www.ncr-iran.org/content/view/27/38/
President Elect's Books and Articles
http://www.iran-e-azad.org/english/president.html

We don't know what you (Monarchists) want? Iran will not go back to 1979. Give it up and face reality.

Half the members of NCRI are women. Most members of NCRI parliament are women. Most Military Commanders of NLA in City of Ashraf are women. We are pro women's rights while you (Monarchists) believe in Shar'i Constitution of the 1906 Constitutional Monarchy! This Constitution is Anti Women! Our women don't twist or hide the reality (Spenta Mazda).

We have built a city in Iraq (City of Ashraf), with replica of many famous Iranian sites restored in it (Hafeziyeh, Pole Karoon, other). We have built an Army (NLA) and a camp (Camp Ashraf). We have built a parliament (NCRI Parliament). We have built a united front of many organizations, united as NCRI to free our homeland.

What have you (Monarchists) done? You are divided amongst yourselves, how can you join solidarity with opposition? You have set Media Mouthpieces (LA Televisions/Radios and Web Tabloids) to twist the truth. You live in a fantasy world and in this world RP is Shah. Face the truth, the time for Fantasy of Monarchy is over.

Iran has a opposition. Iranian Opposition is united and it has a parliament and a provisional government. Iranian Opposition is organized. Iranian Opposition is called NCRI.

Don't brand NCRI as Mojahedin. Mojahedin are one organization in NCRI. There are many organizations members of NCRI.

Provisional Government, Provisional Parliament, Liberation Army and National Council of Resistance of Iran are ready. Next step is elimination of IRI and establishment of Democracy, Referendum, Free Election and people's government.

Face the truth and join NCRI. NCRI is the Alternative choice to IRI.
We want Democracy but we don't know what you want?

NCRI Sites

NCRI Farsi
http://www.iranncr.org/
NCRI English
http://www.ncr-iran.org/
President Elect Site
http://www.maryam-rajavi.com/m/
Ashraf City Site (A City Built for Resistance Frontline)
http://www.ashrafcity.com/
Iran of Tomorrow Site
http://www.irantomorrow.org/
Hambastegi News
http://www.hambastegimeli.com/
Efshagar News
http://www.iran-efshagar.com/common/index.aspx
Jonge Khabar News (Fadaian)
http://www.jonge-khabar.com/
Iran Nabard News (Fadaian)
http://www.iran-nabard.com/
Mojahedin Site
http://www.mojahedin.org/
Fadaian Site
http://www.fadaian.org/
NCRI General
http://www.iran-e-azad.org/
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 pm

As if the charikayeh khalg were not bad enough, we now have our home grown progressive moslem mojahedeen khalgh.
Baba jon, the hezbolahis are a disorganized and reactionary fascists (like mullah omar khan) while the mojahedeens are organized progressive fascists (like hitler). Take your choicem I don't know it is so difficult.
What kind of sick people are these shouting Iran Rajavi, Rajavi Iran. Iran is 80 million individualls who are struggling to make the ends meet. 80 million individuals who have been screwed for 27 years because of organizations just like MKO.
MKO has sold and continues to sell iranian interests to the highest bid.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:29 pm

Firstly let me state that I believe there are many DECENT people in the Mojahedin (and the 1000 other names this organization has), however I despise its leadership and ideology. I also belive that many people who are involved in the "armed faction" of this organization are solely in their to use the opportunity of an organized fighting machine against the Islamic Republic that is occupying their land, and are not there for ideological beliefs.

I know that the mojahedin are able to organize quite impressive numbers at their rallies, but I wonder what they have to say about the revelations of the mojahedin using PAID DEMONSTRATORS (iranian and non-iranian)...

I can't speak too much of the demonstration(s) that took place in NY since I wasn't there, but i'm sure that those who participated can judge for themselves what is what, without someone playing the same old political games that have been going on for 26 years.

More power to all those people who came to the NY demonstrations for IRAN.

Javid Iran
Marg bar jomhoriye kasife eslame
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Qambujiye » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:18 pm

Ohom, Ehhhh

Yes, this is the first time, I've ever heard of Mojahedin <paying up> anything to anyone and in that order demonstrators! Mojahedin have a long history of persistence to smooch, beg or force people to pay them money! Mojahedin are famous for their money collections and begging in every public transit station for money!

If Monarchists, AP or Lib, need to come up with a new story to accuse Mojahedin for another new wrong deed or crime or misfit, they are surely picking up a very bad rumor, story or accusation!

To accuse Mojahedin of <paying up> anything to anyone, is the same as accusing Jews or Scots or Dutch to <Generosity>! :)

It is impossible for Mojahedin to pay a dime to anyone to protest! To take a dime from a Mojahed is like to take a cube of cheese from a starving mouse! Mojaheds have a Taking Hand, and never a Giving Hand!

Monarchists need to come up with a better story to cover up for their disaster of only 300 people showing up for RP and 20,000 showing up for MJ.

Better luck for next excuse Lib.

No disrespect for Minoo or Lib but I always watch out for M & Ms. We need to watch out for M & Ms (Mojaheds & Monarchists), and keep a close eye on both. Watch out for M & Ms, they can be very tricky. If you don't believe me, read a page of SMCCDI or Payame Mojahed and you will see, they both exaggerate and stretch the truth to create epics. Mojaheds and Monarchists have more in common than they think they do! To Sacrifice Means for the Ends, any which way they can! How about principles?

Watch out for M & Ms (Mojaheds & Monarchists) but keep on eating M & Ms (Chocolates)! :badgrin:

Q
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:27 am

Dear Qambujiye,

The reports/articles that I have read have stated that the European/African demonstrators that were there on behalf of the MKO had confirmed that they were paid for this "vacation". Even Iranian demonstrators confirmed the same thing for them.

If you don't accept it there's nothing I can do...

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:48 am

Here's an article I came across today:

Subject: Outlawed Iranian Opposition Group 'Rents' Demonstrators in New York
Source: Human events online
Date 21-09-2005

by Kenneth R Timmerman

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php? ... =25190&l=1

An outlawed Iranian opposition group, which obtained a permit from the New York Police Department to hold a demonstration in front of the United Nations last week, attracted an estimated 2,500 supporters to protest the presence of Iran’s president at the annual meeting of the UN General Assembly.

But many of the crowd, coming from Denmark, Germany, Canada, Eritrea and Sudan, acknowledged that they had been recruited by the organization to attend the rally for money, and that all their expenses -- including international air fare, hotels, and a daily stipend -- had been paid by the organization.

“Basically, what you see is “rent-a-crowd,â€
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:02 pm

Mr. Monarchist

<Subject: Outlawed Iranian Opposition Group 'Rents' Demonstrators in New York
Source: Human events online
Date 21-09-2005

by Kenneth R Timmerman

http://www.marzeporgohar.org/index.php? ... =25190&l=1 >

Who is Kenneth R Timmerman? A friend of Kourosh Kalhour, spokesman for a pro-monarchist group, the Constitutionalist Movement of Iran? What is this source? Human events online! Is this some overnight site made by Monarchists?

<An outlawed Iranian opposition group,>

Do you mean, <Major Iranian Opposition Group NCRI>? If anyone is outlawed, then it must be Reza Pahlavi and his family who stole billions from people of Iran and fled to west!

< which obtained a permit from the New York Police Department to hold a demonstration in front of the United Nations last week, attracted an estimated 2,500 supporters to protest the presence of Iran’s president at the annual meeting of the UN General Assembly.>

Don't you love Monarchists? Shah used to murder Mojahedin or Fadaian for as petty of a crime as owning a book or newspaper forbidden to read by him! Then he used to say SAVAK executed some Kharabkar (Terrorists). Shah had no role in killing people and he had no knowledge of killing students! That was Shah's lies before Revolution. Today's young Monarchists are sons and daughters of SAVAK murderers. They have blood on their hands.

Now, Monarchists lie about numbers! If you are to lie then why don't you make it a Big Lie or a Bigger Lie? Say there were 20,000 Monarchists protesting at UN and only 25 NCRI activists were there. How about it?

You people think people are blind? People were there and they saw the event. Do you think the time is before 1979, Shah's Regime and Police State of Pahlavi, where people were ignorant to news?

How can you lie like this? How can you twist 20,000 to 2,500? Monarchists think people are idiots and it is still Pahlavi time under Dictatorship. So they say whatever they want to say.

<But many of the crowd, coming from Denmark, Germany, Canada, Eritrea and Sudan, acknowledged that they had been recruited by the organization to attend the rally for money, and that all their expenses -- including international air fare, hotels, and a daily stipend -- had been paid by the organization.>

We book airfair, hotels, travel expense, by groups. We reserve different group travel packages from different countries. We bring other non Iranian activists from around the world with us to protest. They are our brothers and sisters. So what if they are not Iranian? Total of non Iranian activists we brought to NY was equal the amount of Monarchists in protests which was less than 300 (about 290). The rest of 20,000 were Iranian. Stop your lies.

[quote]<“Basically, what you see is “rent-a-crowd,â€
Minoo Mojahed

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby iranazadbad » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:47 pm

"...Don't you love Monarchists? Shah used to murder Mojahedin or Fadaian for as petty of a crime as owning a book or newspaper forbidden to read by him! Then he used to say SAVAK executed some Kharabkar (Terrorists). Shah had no role in killing people and he had no knowledge of killing students! That was Shah's lies before Revolution. Today's young Monarchists are sons and daughters of SAVAK murderers. They have blood on their hands. "

Minoo.
I will take Shah over mojahedeen any day. I actually prefer IRI over Mujahedeen. Mujahedeens have sold Iranian interests for cheap. Look what they are doing about the nuclear issue in Iran.
I know there are many good people in MKO. Many of their supporters are the best that Iran can produce. However, its leadership is trynical to the bone. It is scary to think of a day when Rajavis are in charge. Can you imagine what that would look like. Maybe another shity place like Cuba with fidel Castro type lunies in charge.
Go ahead and oppose monarchist. But for goodness sake stop supporting a facsist organization.
Iran needs groups and individuals who are truly committed to individual rights and democracy in a secular form. Not another facsist moslem brotherhood group.
iranazadbad
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:49 pm

Mr. Monarchist

Suppose you're addressing me here lol, "Mrs Islamo-Marxist" :lachak:

As for the rest of your post, what a load of bull...you must have much spare time to write all of that nonsense and expect me to reply to it! :-k

Somebody needs to assist you in coming back to earth! And if you call me a brainwashed "monarchist" all I have to say is AJAB :D

Before I go...what has your terrorist organization, which has amongst other things assasinated american citizens, brought to power an arabo-muslim regime, proudly assisted in the executions of Iran's son's and daughters, and sided with an enemy army against the Iranian Nation done for Iran and Iranians. lol

Actually I don't want to hear it =; I'm fed up with "peepole" like you, and outraged by the amount of misery that groups/people like yours truly has caused the Iranian Nation. You can continue chanting:

"Iran! Iran! Rajavi! Rajavi!" and insisting upon that "Maryam" is YOUR president-elect!

VAY BAR MA!

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

NCRI. the only legitimate and honest opposition/organization

Postby Sahandk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:28 am

THE NCRI IS THE ONLY LEGITIMATE AND HONEST OPPOSITION

Hello everybody.

My comments,

To our knowledge, several Iranians refer the NCRI as mojahedin and don't bother to understand the real outline of this council. The NCRI is a council, which refers to having members of different groups and factions, gathering around and bringing forward their issues regarding their goals. Specifically, The National Council of Resistance of Iran has factions, groups and organizations that stretch from all forms of ideology. There are kurdish representatives, marxist representatives, religious representatives and of course the people's mojahedin of Iran. The PMOI is "one faction" of the NCRI and has just as equal amount of votes as the other ideological groups and stages its own form of opposition. These groups do not bicker with one another regarding who is better, rather they introduce or present proposals and ultimately a vote of yes or no is what makes it acceptable. A majority vote of yes brings forward the proposal as accepted by the NCRI and has no favor as to who votes yes or which group voted no.

When the various opposition groups within the NCRI topple Irans regime (doesnt matter which one) the NCRI is then installed by the various groups that hold seats in this council as an interim transitional government. This means that all groups equally get a chance to run Iran for 6 months until an election of international standards is held. As you may have seen during the U.S strike against Saddam, many Iraqis became chaotic and placed a state of anarchy. The NCRI will avoid this by placing this council as the interim government. Why the NCRI and not another single group? because the NCRI has representatives of major/minor groups who will form an unbias and equal ruling of Iran until a democratically elected government is put in place. If one single group becomes the interim government for 6 months, they may bring forward an instant constitution or doctrine that may eliminates by law the possibility of elections or oppositional groups in the near future. Khomeini did the same thing when he introduced the velayate-faqih which eliminated the possibility of non-khomeini accepting groups to take part in elections. Lets say for example the communist party is placed as the interim government, How will we insure that this group ruling Iran for the transition period of 6 months will restrain themselves from introducing a law that will boycott democratic elections? The answer is we can't. The only way we can is by installing a council that takes into account equal members and forms of thought from a wide spectrum of oppositional groups. IF one group in the NCRI decides to install such law to avoid opposition, then the other member groups within the NCRI will ban such actions assuming a vote of yes has been successful.

Ladies and gentleman understand the system of the NCRI before you make assumptions. For centuries and decades Iran has been a country where international law's have been broken (and to say that is an understatement). We have seen it from the brutal rule of Darius the great to R.Pahlavi who made it acceptable to execute members of opposition in order to silence revolt. Iran will always remain under dictatorship rule until we respect international law. The only force opposing Iran's regime that fundamentally accepts International law and not only says it, but actually demonstrates it is the NCRI.

Many philosophers have said, "believe something is true or false only when you have understood the matter in its entirety, for opinions and skepticism without the backing of honest knowledge is un-respected amongst the intellectuals".
If i understand how 1 + 1 has equalled 2, than my opinion that 1+1 is 2 will be unbias truthful.

And the fact that members in the NCRI i.e the peoples mojahedin are muslim is not of anyones business. By toppling a religious fundamentalist regime in Iran, does this mean we are going to go the opposite way? hating and executing those who are muslim and are religious? NO!
Mojahedin in name is Islamic, and if they wish to be muslim then its totally up to them and not up to anybody else. Marboot be shomaha nist agar kasi mikhad hejab bepooshe ya namaz bekhoone. A free Iran means freedom of ideology and thought. THe important fact of the matter is the peoples mojahedin of Iran are part of the NCRI which is a secular council and fundimentally believe in a secular nation. Members of the PMOI being muslim is up to them, but in the end, the NCRI which is a secular government will have the final say which is separating religion from state.

Educate yourselves before you make statements, or nobody will respect a word you say, definately not the governments of the world.

Have a nice day!
Sahandk
Private

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:20 pm

Hello Members:

I want to again thank IPC to provide a democratic unbias forum for debates. I want to welcome our friend Sahand to the club.

Uninformed Groups portray us as Non Thinking Fanatics who run in the streets and scream "Rajavi Rajavi, Iran Iran" and we burn ourselves with gasoline and fire for president elect! They think each of us rises an AK47 in the air, wears a ski mask and blows bombs while shouting Rajavi Rajavi!

Ultra Fascist and Ultra Right Monarchist Groups Leadership are teaching their young followers lies such as:

NCRI is a front name for Mojahedin.
NCRI members are brain dead followers.
Mojahedin are terrorists.
Mojahedin fans are robots and monkeys which monkey sees and monkey does.

When they have accomplished nothing for 27 years, except on bad mouthing the legitimate opposition (NCRI) in their Los Angeles Television programs and Radios, they speak of Democracy and Human Rights!

Their leaders talk about Democracy and Human rights and at the same time they silence everyone (Non Monarchist) in their televisions, radios, media and forums. Their tribunes are "Farmayeshi" and they are the only ones allowed to speak in them. Their leaders are "Entesabi" (selected) and not "Entekhabi (Elected), but they talk about process of parliamentary system!

Why not stop in believing what your leaders tell you to do and bother to drop by an NCRI Meeting or witness the NCRI Parliament to see the true democracy in action? You are free human beings, use your free brains and decide for yourselves. Be in the clear about who we are.

Best Wishes
Minoo Mojahed

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Just ignore them

Postby Sahandk » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:10 pm

Just Ignore the "hazer khors".

Hey Minoo, I hope you are doing well.

Just forget about these people "the monarchsits" who try and insult the ligitimate opposition. They are what we call, hazer khor, which means ready eater. They will only take what is given to them and are not willing to lift a finger to oppose Iran's regime, not even if it is towards theyre own benefit. These monarchists believe that one day U.S is gonna take out the regime and fly RP on a private jetplane to Teheran so he can begin ruling. I dont even remember the last time RP bi-orze spoke to his people or even made an appearance. He declared "etesabe-ghaza" or hunger strike a while back and couldnt even last 3 days. He has all the money in the world yet his supporters (on the television stations) bicker over being poor. They collected money for the Sept14 rally in New York City from their viewers so they could give it to those who cant afford the trip, and just days before the event they declared that $8000 dollars wouldnt do much and it is best spent putting it in RP's pocket.
These monarchists are a bunch of businessmen who dont know the meaning for hardship, torture or pain. They have lived the lives much similar to those in hollywood and expect to one day return in Iran so they can begin to wear theyre raybans and drive theyre benz's around.

They tell us that we pay our supporters to go to our events, which we dont! but even if we did, why cant they? I mean RP attained Iran's wealth right after his father stole it and left the country. Monarchists do u know what Ghedaye-millionaire means? It means you have lots of money, yet your cheap and dont want to even spend 1 penny for your OWN cause.

The money that the Mojahedin gets is from supporters like me, and that is none of anybody's business as to why I give them money. It is my money and i spend it the way I want. Atleast mojahedin uses its budget towards its spectacular events. I have yet to see an event as embarracing as the monarchists on sept 14 in NYC. 8 Iranian satellite channels advertised for the monarchists and only 250 (tops as offical report by NYPD count) showed up and half the time they were busy talking to one another. 80% of monarchists who were at their event were old people who durning the time of Shah RP were the ones who owned everything including the banks and were members of Savak, Shahs secret police who tortured and murdered hundreds in his jails. I even saw them coming into our demonstration and stealing flags and sandwiches; GHEDA!

But Minoo dont worry about these people, this is exactly what they want, for people like you and me to come onto these discussions and waste our time talking to them. Instead of replying to moftkhor or hazerkhor monarchists, we could be spending time in our continuing efforts against Iran's regime.

Chao!
Sahandk
Private

Postby Liberator » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:16 pm

For centuries and decades Iran has been a country where international law's have been broken (and to say that is an understatement). We have seen it from the brutal rule of Darius the great to R.Pahlavi who made it acceptable to execute members of opposition in order to silence revolt.

This is EXACTLY why I hope to God that these little rats (charlatans) and outcasts of Iranian society NEVER are given the reigns of power in Iran; they are the same SHIITE as the filthy mollah's that have currently occupied Iran! I really do belive that this miserable nation deserves this government when you find groups such as these!

Specifically, The National Council of Resistance of Iran has factions, groups and organizations that stretch from all forms of ideology. There are kurdish representatives, marxist representatives, religious representatives and of course the people's mojahedin of Iran.

Indeed these ideologies stretch soooo wide! Mark my words ISLAMO-MARXIST.
For now you Islamo-Marxists can continue your mini-war with the IRI which we all know you shall never be successful with; I only feel sorry for those Iranians that have joined this organization out of DESPERATION!

VAY BAR MA!

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:04 pm

Sahand:

I have yet to see an event as embarracing as the monarchists on sept 14 in NYC. 8 Iranian satellite channels advertised for the monarchists and only 250 (tops as offical report by NYPD count) showed up and half the time they were busy talking to one another.

250 or 290 whatever, it was less than 300. Maybe I was too kind to them.

80% of monarchists who were at their event were old people who durning the time of Shah RP were the ones who owned everything including the banks and were members of Savak, Shahs secret police who tortured and murdered hundreds in his jails. I even saw them coming into our demonstration and stealing flags and sandwiches; GHEDA!

Have you seen that too? I couldn't believe it! Old Monarchist businessmen were steeling our sandwiches and flags. Unbelievable, wasn't it? :-?

Mojahedin in name is Islamic, and if they wish to be muslim then its totally up to them and not up to anybody else. Marboot be shomaha nist agar kasi mikhad hejab bepooshe ya namaz bekhoone. A free Iran means freedom of ideology and thought. THe important fact of the matter is the peoples mojahedin of Iran are part of the NCRI which is a secular council and fundimentally believe in a secular nation. Members of the PMOI being muslim is up to them, but in the end, the NCRI which is a secular government will have the final say which is separating religion from state.

True, very true brother. =D>

Educate yourselves before you make statements, or nobody will respect a word you say, definately not the governments of the world.

Brother, for them, its not about education or truth, its about returning Pahlavi's Dictatorship to Iran. [-X

Mr. Monarchist:

This is EXACTLY why I hope to God that these little rats (charlatans) and outcasts of Iranian society NEVER are given the reigns of power in Iran; they are the same SHIITE as the filthy mollah's that have currently occupied Iran! I really do belive that this miserable nation deserves this government when you find groups such as these!

Is it me or when Monarchists get stuck speechless against facts, they huff and puff and rant and rave and cry wolf? I see through them like a transparensy sheet.

For now you Islamo-Marxists can continue your mini-war with the IRI which we all know you shall never be successful with;

Thank you for the advise. We will turn this mini-war to a maxi-war and free our land, and in a meanwhile, please continue your pathetic telethons on 8 Monarchist TVs, maybe you can collect 10,000 dollars for Reza Bi Bokhar's doctor to artificialy invitro someone elses sperm with yasmin's egg to make a baby boy as the next (second generation) crown prince of Pahlavi in Pentagon/CIA.

I only feel sorry for those Iranians that have joined this organization out of DESPERATION!

Desperation for a free Iran and sick of waiting on you losers to make a move.

Has RP yet laid an egg sitting on the floor next to CIA ditrector's door in VA for so many years?

Please don't make me laugh. :D
Minoo Mojahed

Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Liberator » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:36 am

Mrs Islamo-Marxist, :lachak:

Your funny, i'll give you that; but that's about all! :D

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Next

Return to Iran Room