Osama Obami wins Iowa with black magic and treachery

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby Darvish » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:31 am

First of all, I want to wish Happy Birthday to Jesus and I hope that the Holly Spirit will get into all of U and enlighten U big time. And U don't worry, Holly Spirit will find a way to gen into U, up down, or sideways, that is why they call him Holly and won't help U a bit to plug your holes! I wonder, how come Mohammad and Moses do not have birthdays?

Now back to business and the turd that does not flush, I mean Osami:

Thanks to big time goof off of DNC, votes of state of Florida and Michigan are nullified due to technicality, lechery, and black magic of Obami, rendering millions who casted their vote against Obami and in favor of Hilly, nullified.

The same fkrs who were gong-ho on Liberate Iraq, question not to liberate Florida and Michigan and allow American votes to count! And guess what, the fkr Obami is on the band-wagon of such vote suppression.

Told U, this Black Magic and Voodo0-magic at work by Hosayn who envisions himself as the new JFK, well the niggardly version!
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:06 pm

Dear Dingleberry :jumpy: :

“First of all, I want to wish Happy Birthday to Jesus (Easter Sunday)…”

Let me review your own culture:

Palm Sunday is a Christian moveable feast which always falls on the Sunday before Easter. The feast commemorates an event reported by all four Canonical Gospels Mark 11:1-11, Matthew 21:1-11, Luke 19:28-44, and John 12:12-19: the triumphal entry of Jesus into Jerusalem in the days before his Passion.
In many Christian churches, Palm Sunday is marked by the distribution of palm leaves (often tied into crosses) to the assembled worshipers.

Ash Wednesday is the first day of Lent and occurs forty days before Easter (excluding Sundays). It falls on a different date each year, because it is dependent on the date of Easter; it can occur as early as February 4 or as late as March 10. The "ashes" used are gathered after the Palm Crosses from the previous years' Palm Sunday ceremonies are burned and are then, in the liturgical practice.

Good Friday, also called Holy Friday or Great Friday, is the Friday preceding Easter Sunday. It commemorates the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ at Calvary.

Easter Sunday: Christians celebrate this day in observance of their belief that Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.

Christmas or Christmastide, is an annual holiday on December 25th that honors and celebrates the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.

Now the question is:

How did you move Christmas (Jesus’ Birthday) to Easter (Jesus’ Risen day to the sky)?

2 possibilities:

A) You are mistaking Je-sus :mex: , a Mexican Wetback Gardner’s birthday, whom you have a crush on him with Jesus:jesus: birthday!

B) You are indeed retarded :mixed: as we all had predicted!

Dear Jinguz-e Rejai :kohezboii: ,

You give a new meaning to Retardness!

BTW, Mohammed and Moses also have birthdays and they are celebrated. You do not know about them, but then again, what do you know about?! :sarcas:

Either way, I had done you a favor and finally had published your movie:

Darvish Sue Sue, the Moral Transsexual
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/multimedia/ ... sexual.wmv

Cheers and happy Jesus’ birthday! :lolbang:
(What a dope you are)!

Sign,
:firedvl:
Your Master
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 am

Moron.

As a devout religions person, I do not need Moron, I mean Morman transcribed text to tell me when Christ was born. Christ talks to me and told me himself a while back!

Look, for a guy who's AHORAMAZDA lives in SAMAVAR's fire and makes good NIK-ATRI- tea, what audacity to question my holly beliefs?

U need to bend over and open up for Holy Ghost to penetrate U, Ahr!

With this dim mindset of the founder, now it is clear why people question IPC:
So, when is Mohamads Birthday?
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Previous

Return to United States of America Room