Why did South & Central American Indians not conquer USA

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

Why did South & Central American Indians not conquer USA

Postby Lawrence Of Persia » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:20 pm

During my meeting with AX, he asked a very interesting question:

AX wrote:Why did the Inca, Aztec and Pueblo civilizations of South and Central America not conquer North America?

A good question. An intelligent question. It made me think. Hmmmmmm.

Aha! I think I got it!

Consider this map of South America:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/ ... _ref04.jpg

The Amazon river basin was dense rain forest, populated by snakes, alligators, piranha fish, biting insects, etc. Not a good place for human habitation.

So the habitable parts of South America were, continentally speaking, relatively small areas: The narrow coastal strip west of the Andes, the Guiana Highlands, the Brazilian Highlands, the Pampas of Argentina, Uruguay and the southernmost end of Brazil, etc.

To have an empire, the Emperor must be able to subjugate the people, force them to obey him, pay taxes, etc. There were no horses in America before the white man came. The Indians did not have the wheel. So no wagons or carts. So the Aztec, Inca or Pueblo emperors had to maintain their domains using only foot soldiers. This was doable in the relatively small habitable areas of South and Central America.

But consider this map of North America:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/ ... f_2007.jpg

Continentally huge habitable areas. Very difficult to police with foot soldiers.

Consider the following scenario: a Hopi village halfway between Albuquerque and El Paso is visited by an army of Emperor Incafukka of the Incas:

General Inc . . . . . . : "Kneel down and submit to the great Emperor Incafukka!"
Chief Hopi (eyeing the soldiers and kneeling)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .: "All praise the mighty Emperor Incafukka."
General Inc . . . . . . : "When I return in a year, you must supply to the great Emperor Incafukka ten baskets of corn and twelve virgins for human sacrifice."
Chief Hopi . . . . . . . : "All praise the mighty Emperor Incafukka. It shall be done"

Next day at a gathering of the village adults:

Chief Hopi . . . . . . . .: "We are moving the village. At least ten days journey away from here to the north. Then we post a band of warrior sentries two days journey south of the new village. If any of those fucking Incas approach the new village then the sentries alert the village so we can evacuate. And we attack them by night as we are able to. Some arrows in the throat. Some slit throats. That sort of thing. Any questions?
Villagers . . . . . . . . . : "No questions O chief. A good plan."
Chief Hopi . . . . . . . . : "Screw Emperor Incafukka!"
Villagers . . . . . . . . . .: "Yes. Screw Emperor Incafukka!"

Twelve months later, near the site of the old Hopi village:

General Inc . . . . . . . .: "Where the hell is that fucking Hopi village? It was around here someplace, wasn't it?"
Inca scout . . . . . . . . .: "I don't know, General. There is no sign of it."
General Inc . . . . . . . .: "Well find it, damn you. You're supposed to be a scout, aren't you?"
Inca scout . . . . . . . . .: "Yes General." (Fuck you. Asshole.)

And that, imo, is why the Inca, Aztec and Pueblo civilizations of South and Central America did not conquer North America.

Regards,
Maloun
مرگ بر رهبر :skull:
آزادی برای ایران
Lawrence Of Persia
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:31 am

Bantu Maloun:

Correction:

I did not ask you why Incas, Aztecs and Pueblo did not conquer North America! You are becoming selectively amnesiac in your old ages! I asked you:

“Have you ever thought that why the south and Central American Indians such as Incas and Aztecs had evolved and built such great civilizations and empires; however, the North American Indians were never developed beyond running around in tribes and tents like savages?”

Then I stated:

“The most progressive and advanced that the north American Indians ever got was the Pueblo Indian Civilization of New Mexico state in USA who built cities, but the rest of the north American Indians lived tribal lives in tents (Sue, Cheyenne, Cherokee, Comanche, etc.)!”

I brought this subject up because as many Americans, you are now excited, fascinated and erected about the great North American Indian culture! I brought you a counter argument that there is not much of a Culture out there! In fact tribal life is far from various developed cultures around the world!

When white Americans become aware of historical oppressions that Indians took from their white ancestors and they become familiar with the Indian culture, they identify with them and they tend to over exaggerate the greatness of the Indian culture. The reality is that all North American Indian cultures combine were similar to barbaric nomads in the global scales of civilizations such as Persia, Egypt, China, Greece, Italy, etc.

Inca, Aztec, Maya, Olmec are different but North American Indians aside from Pueblo were grunt workers and close to nomads!

As you see, what I asked and what you assumed that I had asked are two different things!

Every round object is not a testicle!
Every long object is not a schlong!
This is called miscommunication due to lack of listening!
When we have a dialogue, rather than listening to me when I speak, you think of what to say next! This is typical Iranian behavior! This is why you are an honorary Iranian citizen! You need to listen when I speak!

Now that you know the real question, what say you?

PS:
Stop pussyfooting around and ask her out before she flies! You are not 12 anymore! Act as an adult! You know what I mean Jelly Bean?

PS2: posting large images breaks the frame of the forum, thats why we switch them to links. We mentioned this to you before. Thanks.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to United States of America Room