Moderator: Club Operations

The Night San Diego Stood Still: SD Blackout 2011

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Ahreeman X
September 22, 2011

The Blackout

On September 8, 2011 early afternoon, the lights went out in SD. The finest city in the world was now officially without electricity. Blackouts like this do not often happen in USA. The last major blackout was the NYC (New York City) blackout.

At first, I checked the circuit breaker and outside only to find out that it was not just my estate, yet the whole neighborhood. I assumed that this is just a once a blue moon temporary lights out due to a power glitch. I ignored it and went to the garden to enjoy a tall mug of ice-tea. Later on when Blondie and Brunetty came home, they told me about the depth of the disaster!

Pitch Black

On the early hours of the afternoon on September 8, 2011 most of San Diego County, parts of Imperial County, parts of Orange County in Southern California, USA and parts of Baja California in Mexico went dark. 1.5 million People in SD and over 4 million people in general were now officially in the dark.

Read more:

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/founder/SD- ... /index.htm
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Doc

I have to admit it was suspicious to begin with but it turned out to be a romantic moonlight night. All’s well that ends well.

Dittos
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Return to United States of America Room