Democrats’ Cyber Jerk Off Session on Zoom!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

Democrats’ Cyber Jerk Off Session on Zoom!

Postby CR » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am

Democrats’ Cyber Jerk Off Session on Zoom
Liberal Group Jerk Off Session, Climax & Orgasms
CNN Jerk Off TV

Jeffrey Toobin CNN Chief Legal Analyst Caught Cyber Jerking Off!
Liberal Group Jerk Off Session on Chinese Zoom
Chinese Government Enjoyed the Liberal Jerk Off Session!

Jeffrey Toobin CNN Chief Legal Analyst Caught Masturbate on Zoom
CNN, New Yorker Mag & WNYC Radio Employees Mocked Conservatives
Liberals Role Played Conservatives & had Orgasms

Jeffrey Toobin: But I was only holding my balls like this!

The New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom

Breitbart News
https://www.breitbart.com/

The New Yorker suspended reporter Jeffrey Toobin after he was caught masturbating during a Zoom call last week with New Yorker and WNYC radio members, according to a report.

Two people who were on the call told VICE separately that the call was an election simulation featuring many of the New Yorker’s biggest stars: Jane Mayer was playing establishment Republicans; Evan Osnos was Joe Biden, Jelani Cobb was establishment Democrats, Masha Gessen played Donald Trump, Andrew Marantz was the far right, Sue Halpern was left wing democrats, Dexter Filkins was the military, and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts. There were also a handful of other producers on the call from the New Yorker and WNYC.

Both people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, noted that it was unclear how much each person saw, but both said that they saw Toobin jerking off.

Natalie Raabe, a press representative for the New Yorker, confirmed Toobin has been suspended but did not explicitly state the reason behind the decision.

“Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” Raabe said.

Additionally, the New Yorker editor David Remnick wrote in a memo to all staffers: “Dear All, As you may have read in various news reports today, one of our writers, Jeff Toobin, was suspended after an incident on a Zoom call last week. Please be assured that we take such matters seriously and that we are looking into it. Best, David.”

Toobin seemingly confirmed that exposing himself was the motivation behind the suspension, though he claimed it was merely an accident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends, and co-workers,” he told Motherboard in a statement.

Toobin is also the chief legal analyst for CNN and reportedly appeared on the network Saturday. A CNN spokesperson told Law&Crime that Toobin has requested “some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Re: Democrats’ Cyber Jerk Off Session on Zoom!

Postby Atusa Qajar » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:06 pm

Cat:

“CNN Jerk Off TV”

This is nothing new, CNN has been a Jerk Off TV since creation! :badgrin:
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Return to United States of America Room