Moderator: Club Operations

Iran, Russia & China Axis vs. Woke US Military

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Iran, Russia & China Axis vs. Woke US Military
Neo Axis of Evil vs. Weak & Woke US Armed Forces
When Weak Democrats Reign USA, Enemies Go On Offence

:tankii: vs. :gfight:
Powerful Iran, Russia, China Forces vs. Gay US Military
Biden & Democrats Turned Mighty US Military to Poofs!

:pilot: :ranger: :armored: vs. :gay:
When Bonkers Joe Blow is the Leader of the Free World
The Whole world Goes Down the Loo!
:flush:
:warning:
Let’s Go Brandon! :old:

Biden = :ripcall:
Iran, China, Russia Axis Pact: New Axis of Evil
Hassan Rouhani, Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin making a solid pact against USA
When America is run by Democrats, enemies smell the weakness and are on offense!

IRI Military Propaganda Iran Cartoon
China, Iran and Russia Axis Naval Drill scares the US Shark escaping the ocean scene!

Biden’s Dog Leash is Held by China, Iran and Deep State Branco Cartoon
Xi Jinping, Ayatollah Khamenei, AOC, ANTIFA, Bernie Sanders, Wall Street and Deep State Puppet Dog Biden crashed the US Economy, Military, Security, Society and Life! But look on the bright side, there are no more Trump mean tweets! Welcome to the Dark Winter of Biden! Sleepy Joe is an old corrupt dog on the take by China and Iran Lobby Dollars.

Cat Done It Again!

Dear members please review the new article by the IPC Web Mistress:

Iran, Russia and China Axis vs. Woke US Military
Neo Axis of Evil vs. Weak and Woke US Armed Forces

Catayoun Razmjou
IPC.WebMistress@gmail.com
January 23, 2022

Let’s Go Brandon!

The new world events display a big warning sign to us and they should. When Bonkers Joe Blow is the leader of the free world, the whole world goes down the loo!

Triple War Maneuver in Indian Ocean

China, Russia and Iran are conducting joint naval maneuvers in the Indian Ocean. The military ties between the three is forming tighter by the day.

Read more:

Iran, Russia and China Axis vs. Woke US Military
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/i ... /index.htm

Iran Politics Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/index.htm

Catayoun Razmjou Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/authors/ca ... /index.htm

IPC Club Admin
:cheer:
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Re: Iran, Russia & China Axis vs. Woke US Military

Postby IPC » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:39 pm

Super Article Cat :complimenti:
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:41 pm

Very peculiar post Cat

I love it when Cat gets so passionate and mad about politics and then cusses British slangs in her articles.

That British African American Persian Cat!

:firedvl:
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby CR » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:52 pm

Bloody dishy scallywag male chauvinist pig bastard nutter

Tata

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:57 pm

Awesome :hystery:
That’s what I’m talking about!
Tula rula rula loo
It’s Cat with a new slew
:cheer:
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:31 am

Iran, Russia and China are taking advantage of the lack of leadership and government chaos in America. America under Democrats is reduced to a shell with an empty suit running the nation. It is easy to destroy a country, Democrats done it in a year, but it is very hard to put back the pieces and Make America Great Again, but I have faith in the American people and I have faith in the National Populist Movement’s spokesperson, Donald John Trump. The best is yet to come. Enemies better enjoy their run because the complete chaos, weakness and liberal trash will be done with in 2022, 2024 or sooner!

MAGA Woman
:Rockon:
I am a Liberated Woman.
Atusa Qajar
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3

US Navy Teaches Gay Pronouns Instead of Combat!

Postby CR » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:47 am

US Navy Teaches Gay Pronouns Instead of Combat!
Is It Any Wonder Why No One Respects USA Anymore?
USA Military is the Laughing Stock of the World

:mixed: :yeees: :kissey: :gfight: :gay: :youda: :spanked: :vdance:
Russia, China, Iran Mock US Military On Daily Basis!
US Military has Become a Global Joke
US Military doesn’t Combat, They Bend Over!

Democrats Made a Disgraceful Joke of the US Military!
Inclusion, Equity, Gay Pronouns, CRT & Other Liberal Rubbish
No Combat Training But Plenty of LGBTQ IA + Rubbish

See What Liberals Done to Once Most Powerful Military on Earth!

US Navy Now & Then

US Space Force: Queer Space

US Navy All Gay Helicopter Crew

U.S. Navy Releases Video Training Sailors to Use ‘Right’ Pronouns, Not ‘Misgender’ Colleagues

Breiotbart
https://www.breitbart.com/

A newly-released Navy training video teaches sailors to use the “right” pronouns, “show that we’re allies,” and create “a safe space for everybody,” while instructing service members on how to proceed after having “misgendered” someone.

The official U.S. Navy video posted by Air Force Staff Sergeant John Vannucci, according to The Defense Visual Information Distribution Service (DVIDS), begins with two rainbow-clad hosts — both Navy civilians — introducing their personal pronouns and announcing they are there “to talk about pronouns.”

“Using the right pronouns is a really simple way to affirm someone’s identity,” one host says. “It is a signal of acceptance and respect.”

US Navy - Pronouns Video
Video by Staff Sgt. John Vannucci
Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport
https://www.dvidshub.net/video/844401/n ... s-pronouns

In order to “go about creating a safe space for everybody,” the host suggests using “inclusive language.”

“Instead of saying something like, ‘Hey, guys,’ you can say, ‘Hey, everyone,’ or, ‘Hey, team,’” he says.

The other host then explains “another way that we could show that we’re allies and that we accept everybody” when she suggests including pronouns “in our emails” or when introducing oneself.

If one has “misgendered” another, she continues, “correct yourself and move on or you accept the correction and move on.”

The clip is apparently part of the Naval Sea Systems Command Inclusion & Engagement Council’s Diversity Team, which created the video series called “NAVSpEAks” to highlight “diverse voices and perspectives” in five-minute clips.

Empowering a Diverse Workforce:
NAVSEA Inclusion & Engagement Projects Take Shape with the Help of NSWCPD Team Members

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Media/News/ ... ake-shape/

Empowering a Diverse Workforce:
NSWCPD Team Members Recognized for Contributions to NAVSEA Inclusion & Engagement Council

https://www.navsea.navy.mil/Media/News/ ... ributions/

In response, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, radio host and former deputy assistant to former President Trump, called it the Navy’s “latest woke propaganda.”

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1539314724860440581

“What happened to our Navy?” he asked in another tweet.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1539211840680501250

“Here’s an idea, fire everyone in the Navy who puts pronouns in their email signature and focus on how to be better at war,” wrote Republican Texas congressman Dan Crenshaw.

“For God’s sake, stop this stupidity,” he added.

“While China is building the world’s largest navy- including the launch of a supercarrier last week- #Democrats focus on #GenderStudies and #CRT training for our military. China must be petrified,” wrote U.S. Rep. Billy Long (R-MO).

The clip comes amid nationwide attempts at pandering to the LGBTQ+ community since the start of “Pride Month.”

Earlier this month, the U.S. Marine Corps shared a celebratory image of a Marine helmet featuring rainbow bullets.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUK8xwYWQAI ... name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUK8xwYWQAI ... =4096x4096
Gay US Military Helmet Image

The United States Air Force tweeted out a graphic with the hashtag “#CELEBRATEPRIDE” and a female airman saluting with rainbow colors on her hand to celebrate the beginning of Pride Month.

“Happy Pride Month! We are the best #USAF by leveraging the diverse backgrounds & strengths of each member of our total force. We are committed to making the #AirForce a place where we all can reach their full potential. #PRIDE #PrideMonth,” the tweet read.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUK02YhWUAI ... name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUK02YhWUAI ... name=large
Gay US Military Image

The Space Force also tweeted out a Pride Month message.

“Maj. Gen. Leah Lauderback spoke on how the LIT is working to change policy, change minds, and create opportunities for LGBTQ+ members of the military during an interview with @airandspace. #PrideMonth2022,” the branch said, including a link to an article on the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum’s website.

“LIT” stands for the LGBTQ Initiative Team, a working group formed last year by the Air Force and the Space Force. Lauderback is the director of LIT.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/15390025 ... name=small

US Space Force: Queer Space
https://airandspace.si.edu/stories/edit ... erspaceep3

Last year, Acting Secretary of the Navy Thomas Harker released a memo outlining his efforts to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the Navy.

The memo was intended to serve as a framework for ongoing DEI efforts in the Navy and directed the Chief Diversity Officer of the Navy, Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Manpower and Reserve Affairs) Cathy Kessmeier, to lead a Strategic Planning Team and develop an action plan to promote DEI.

Navy Diversity and Equity
https://www.navy.com/who-we-are/diversity
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby jimfor » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:58 am

Great article with funny photos, that's how I can describe this post :jump: :rofl:
By the way, my zodiac sign is Cancer and from the Cancer compatibility chart, I knew that the best life partner for me is Pisces. Now I'm looking for her :)
jimfor
Private

US Navy Drag Queen Recruiters & Gay Military Promoters

Postby CR » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:28 am

US Navy Drag Queen Recruiters & Gay Military Promoters
All New Electric Military Vehicles but No Electricity!
1 Hour Charge for 2 Hours Drive in Combat!

Welcome to the New Gay US Military!
Recruitment is Down because Military Went Woke!
Now Military Makes it Worse by Going Gay!

US Gay & Drag Queens Ready to Take On the Enemies:
Powerful Chinese, Russian & Persian Military Faces Queers
US Gay Boys vs. Professional Tough Enemies!

US Military’s New Tactics are:
* Giving BJ to the Enemies
* Bending Over for the Enemies
* Drag Shows for the Enemies
* Shaking Booties for the Enemies

No One Respects Nor Fears Biden’s Military!
No Enemy Fears Biden’s Gay Administration & Forces!
No One Respects America Anymore!

Welcome to the US Military Drag Show!

US Military Then and Now!

US Military Then and Now!

US Navy hires active-duty drag queen to be face of recruitment drive

NYP
https://nypost.com/

The US Navy invited an active-duty drag queen to be a “Digital Ambassador” – as part of a recent drive “to attract the most talented and diverse workforce” and combat plunging recruitment.

Yeoman 2nd Class Joshua Kelley, who identifies as non-binary, was appointed as the first of five Navy Digital Ambassadors in a pilot program that ran from October to March.

Kelley, whose stage name is Harpy Daniels, has shared their journey on TikTok and Instagram, where they described how they began performing onboard and became an “advocate” for people who “were oppressed for years in the service.”

https://www.tiktok.com/@harpydaniels/vi ... 0155743531

“From joining to 2016 and being able to share my drag experience on my off time with my fellow sailors has been a blessing,” Kelley wrote on Instagram in November when announcing their appointment as a digital ambassador to their more than 8,000 followers.

“Thank you to the Navy for giving me this opportunity! I don’t speak for the Navy but simply sharing my experience in the Navy! Hooyah, and let’s go Slay!” they added.

US Navy sailor and drag queen Joshua Kelley, whose stage name is Harpy Daniels, took part in a recruitment drive as a “Digital Ambassador.”

The social media influencer has shared their journey on TikTok and Instagram.

The “Digital Ambassador” program that Kelley took part in ran from October to March and was “designed to explore the digital environment to reach a wide range of potential candidates” as the Navy battles “the most challenging recruiting environment it has faced since the start of the all-volunteer force,” a Navy spokesperson told Fox News.

The service branch is evaluating what form the program, which included five active-duty personnel, will take in the future, the rep added.

“The Navy did not compensate YN2 Kelley or any others for being Navy Digital Ambassadors,” the spokesperson also noted.

“From joining to 2016 and being able to share my drag experience on my off time with my fellow sailors has been a blessing,” Kelley wrote on Instagram.

Kelley took part in the “Digital Ambassador” program from October to March.

Kelley has told Carl Herzog of the USS Constitution Museum that they began dressing in drag and performing in shows long before joining the Navy.

In 2017 and 2018, they performed as Harpy in a crew morale-boosting lip sync competition while on deployment on the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan.

“I started performing in drag in 2013. Drag had no influence with me joining. It was the Navy I feared that would’ve influenced me to stop doing drag,” Kelley told Herzog.

“For myself, drag has been a passion, an art, and a way to express myself. … Ship life is difficult. Every day fades into one, and high stress and intensity can bring low morale and can cause suicide and bad behavior,” they said.

Kelley said they began performing in drag in 2013 and joined the Navy in 2016.

Kelly said that their performance on the Ronald Regan helped save someone’s life.

“This person was gay and felt lost and alone, ready to jump ship. But after getting to view my performance, they felt empowered to be themselves and see that our struggles and low morale are temporary,” the Yeoman 2nd Class said.

“They personally thanked me and said they forgot what life was like for a moment. That’s a struggle we all deal with during deployments and we all have our reasons to lose ourselves,” the sailor continued.

Kelley said their goal is to “become the first officer in my family.”

Asked what their plans are, both as a drag queen and in the Navy, Kelly told Herzog that their “goals as a sailor are to continue working hard, make first (class) and become the first officer in my family.”

“As for drag, I hope to continue performing, building safe spaces for queer individuals, and one day make it on RuPaul’s Drag Race as one of the first active service members,” they added.

The ambassador program was launched as the Navy is trying to boost its size to 347,000 members in 2024, up from the current 341,736 serving in fiscal year 2023, according to the Navy Times.

It committed to recruit and retain personnel through fostering an inclusive culture and ensuring they feel “included and connected to mission and leaders at all levels,” according to the latest diversity, equity and inclusion policy updates cited by the Daily Caller.

The ambassador program was launched as the Navy is trying to boost its size to 347,000 members in 2024.

On April 19, Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Lisa Franchetti told the House Armed Services Committee that the Navy is projected to fall 6,000 recruits, or 16%, short of its fiscal year 2023 goal for enlisted sailors.

“To attract the most talented and diverse workforce, the Navy continues to evaluate its compensation package and admission requirements, and how it reaches potential recruits through advertising and career events,” according to the Navy’s budget proposal for 2024, the outlet reported.

The ambassador program is one of several ways the Navy uses to reach various populations to overcome what the spokesperson called “the most challenging recruiting environment since the start of the all-volunteer force.”

Office of Naval Intelligence Hosted Event on ‘Inclusive’ Language for ‘Transgender, Nonbinary, Intersex’

Breitbart
https://www.breitbart.com/

The Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) hosted an Intelligence Community “Pride Ally Engagement” event last week on using inclusive language to “reflect the existence of transgender, nonbinary, and intersex individuals,” Breitbart News has learned.

A description of the May 11 event, sent out in emails to staff by ONI leaders, said:

As our understanding of gender and identity evolves, so does the language we use to be inclusive. Just as our language changed to acknowledge women’s presence in the workplace — for example, no longer using ‘men’ or ‘he’ as a default term to refer to everyone — our language continues to change to reflect the existence of transgender, nonbinary and intersex individuals. Ally Engagement: Inclusive language (IC Pride).

The event “is intended as a starting point to understand how we can [not] only make our language more inclusive, but open to opportunities to be less exclusive,” the description added. “Come out and join the discussion at the Office of Naval Intelligence. Learn something new, then utilize the information to influence your actions moving forward.”

At the bottom of the email was an email signature, indicating the event description was forwarded. The signature was from ONI’s Chief Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility Officer Ronald M. Rose. His signature included “he/him.”

The event was scheduled for two hours during the workday, from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.

The office’s top enlisted sailor encouraged ONI staff to attend, according to one of the emails.

“Team, See the attached ppt and the below email to find out more about the impending IC Pride Ally Engagement Event that is happening this week!” Master Chief T. Keith Hayden wrote.

The Navy confirmed that that the event took place, and added it was one of a series, and was “completely voluntary.”

“On May 11, 2023, the Naval Intelligence Activity (NIA) Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) Office hosted an ‘Intelligence Community (IC) Pride’ event as part of its year-round ‘Think, Learn, Act’ Enrichment Series. The intent of this series is to have an engaging discussion with the NIA workforce about a variety of topics. All were invited to attend, and the event was completely voluntary.”

The event comes as the Navy facing controversy for appointing an enlisted sailor who is a “nonbinary” drag queen named “Harpy Daniels” as one of its five Navy Digital Ambassadors to help with recruitment.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1653234530050797570

On Tuesday, 10 Republican lawmakers who are also Navy veterans sent a letter to the Navy secretary to demand information on the ambassador program and how the Navy intends to combat its recruitment struggles, as exclusively reported by Breitbart News.

The lawmakers, led by Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA), blasted the Biden administration’s implementation of woke policies across the U.S. military, which include opening the military to transgender individuals — many of whom require medical care. Other woke policies implemented by Biden include the Air Force Academy discouraging use of “gendered” language such as “mom” and “dad,” and allowing transgender soldiers to use barracks, bathrooms, and showers of their “gender identity” regardless of what genitalia they have.

Clyde said in a statement, “Despite facing what a Navy spokesperson describes as, ‘the most challenging recruiting environment since the start of the all-volunteer force,’ the Biden Administration’s Department of the Navy continues to implement radical, reckless, and woke policies that deter capable recruits from volunteering to defend this Nation’s freedoms.”

“As Navy veterans, we understand that a woke military is a weak military,” he said.

Video

Navy ripped for using drag queen for recruitment efforts
https://youtu.be/KutWRLg469g

US Navy platformed ‘drag queen influencer’ to attract youth to the military in hiring crisis
https://youtu.be/kvWQEZfr-cU

Happy Daniels US Navy Drag Queen
https://youtu.be/f4kXvHsIphQ

Military uses Drag Queens to spice up plummeting Recruitments
https://youtu.be/WXt2_HzgCpA

Seen and Unseen: Drag queens in the Navy
https://youtu.be/tpVnBIoA9uA

Pentagon Spokesperson Asked Point Blank About Navy's Drag Queen Recruiting Initiative
https://youtu.be/rYqsBBcdcKc

Article

US Navy Used Drag Queen Influencer To Attract A ‘Wide Range’ Of Troops As Recruitment Plummets
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/01/us-n ... cruitment/

US Navy platformed ‘drag queen influencer’ to attract youth to the military in hiring crisis
https://www.foxnews.com/media/us-navy-p ... ing-crisis

Drag in the Navy: An Interview with Harpy Daniels
https://ussconstitutionmuseum.org/2022/ ... y-daniels/

GOP Lawmakers Demand Answers from Navy Secretary on Drag Queen Influencer
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... nfluencer/
CR
Captain
Captain

Postby IPC » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:53 am

It is sad that to what depth Democrats destroyed this beautiful country in every aspect including military. Now we are the laughing stalk of the world in every aspect including military. We must save America, that’s a fact. Trump is the final savior. If the Deep State steals the election again, there is no doubt that people will eventually rise up because America is near collapse. A revolution in America will happen most likely by election in 2024 or by future uprising or by civil war. In any condition the Americans will not remain as slaves to the Deep State. Americans are too proud to live as slaves. America will return to once it was designed by the Founders. Democrats garbage will be packed and put away for good. We don’t want to reform the Deep State but we want to Blow Torch the Deep State. For America to live, the Deep State must die.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Return to Middle East & the World Room