Postby Shahanshah » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:30 pm

[size=150][b]“Honor Firstâ€
Shahanshah
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: “Honor Firstâ€

Postby Liberator » Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:40 pm

prologicam wrote:Shahanshah,

If you just want to post messages from other websites, you can put their link in the rooms instead of all the message and their links which turns them advertisements. This kind of messages will have be moved to "Internet Sources" room.

Thank you
Prologicam

Prologicam,

"Shooshool" had posted this in the "Articles Room", however that room is for articles written by members themselves and thus I saw it it fitting for it to be moved to this room.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Liberator » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:15 am

Prologicam,

The only room I could see fitting for "Shooshool's" links is "Iran and World News Room"; however I would hate seeing that room spammed with his articles and would rather have a room solely dedicated to "World News" where he could post his posts; this way we will keep "Iran News Room" clean and focused on what we need to focus on. The decision is up to the X-man though...

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

The Dragon & The Terminator!

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:34 am

The Dragon & The Terminator!

It is time to have a chat with Moderators of IPC!

:dragon: Dear Ezhdaha aka Dragon (Cam)

and

:robot: Dear Terminator aka Evil Shahi (Lib)

The Dragon & The Terminator! What a title! Sounds like a classic Story Book ditty! :D

You two "Good Fellow IPCers" (Dead & Departed Bache Kuni Style O Speech!), are here to establish Law & Order, Organization & Discipline, Clean Rooms/Halls & control the "Undesired" (as Alahazrat used to call them: Kharabkar) folks in IPC!

How-eve.. (with no "R", Black Style O Jive Talk!), yes, How-eve (However), yous (plural for You, Jersey Style O Talk), Damn............. all these accents in my mind! OK, let me get my chain of thought back together! What did I want to say? Oh ye.........., let’s try again,

However, yous two, are not Moderators, but Trained Doberman Pinchers Killer Dogs of United States Marine Corps! You slaughter people, set aside allowing them to talk!

Dragon, threatens people, grab them by the neck, on to detention, beats the Shiite out of them, then kicks them out! Sometimes, as soon as they enter IPC & forget to take their shoes off, they start walking on the Persian Rug with shoes, The Dragon kicks them out right there, before they even start saying Alef or Be! The Dragon is allergic to people walking like “Olaqâ€
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Middle East & the World Room