Fundamentalism on the rise
Judaism
Islam
Christianity

Christiane Amanpour reports:

God’s Warriors
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/gods.warriors/

http://www.hvc-inc.com/clients/cnn/warriors/index.html
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Darvish » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:18 pm

Thank you Hukhta-IPC fellow. Very interesting, indeed!

Two questions:

1- Do you have any recommendation on a good, moderate to mellow, and upper class religion which has nothing to do with this extremisms, something to flow with my karma? I am kina fund of Scientology. There must be something big about them, since loads of movie stars and billioners are certified Scientologysts. I kina prefer a religion that there is easy money in it.

2- I really like Christian Amanpoor, except her Lyme accent. I always thought that she will look allot better as a blond. She is one smart cat! I bet she is not married, however. Good that there are no Iranian lesbians, because I can not see her breast feeding and cleaning house like a good Iranian wife. However, I think she is a real cool match for Ahreman, she will leave the breast-feeding to Ahreman.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:05 pm

:anxhi: Hello Dear Sue Sue:

“Thank you Hukhta-IPC fellow.“

She is not a fellow, she is a she and you know who she is. The one which you love and adore! :sarcas:

“Very interesting, indeed!”

I am glad you enjoyed the program. We do our best. There are also many other similar programs (videos) in full, posted under the Updates Column (right hand) on the home page, which you maybe interested to review. :brainwash:

“Two questions:”

Only two? :question:

“1- Do you have any recommendation on a good, moderate to mellow, and upper class religion which has nothing to do with this extremisms, something to flow with my karma?”

Yes, it is called: Islam :ayatollah: , a religion made for people’s Bellies and Under Bellies. It shall suit you perfectly! It’s all about Belly :food: and Under Belly :vdance: !

“ I am kina fund of Scientology.”

I used to work for them 22 years ago! It is the most cockamamie cult in the world. L Ron Hubbard created it only to make money and he was not shy about it to confess to this fact! Religion and Science do not mix, so Church of Scientology is an oxy moronic term! :badgrin:

“ There must be something big about them, “

Ye, a Big Pile O Crap! :dumptrash:

“since loads of movie stars and billioners are certified Scientologysts.”

Their policy is to go after the easily influenced celebrities to convert; therefore, the simpleton public sees celebrities converted, so they shall all convert the same way. Bahaiis do the same! :namaz2: :tempt:

If you want public fools to follow your religion, then get their role models to converts first: Madonna, Britney Spears, John Travolta, 50 Cents, …….

“I kina prefer a religion that there is easy money in it.”

Have you heard of Prostitution and/or Drug Dealing? Easy money indeed!

“2- I really like Christian Amanpoor, except her Lyme accent.”

You don’t like British Accent?! :UK:

“ I always thought that she will look allot better as a blond.”

I don’t think so! A Blonde Amanpour will look like Broom Hilda or a Masculine Scandinavian Chick on Crack Cocaine! :vikingette:

“She is one smart cat!”

That I agree. :thumbsup:

“ I bet she is not married,”

Yes she is and to a very wealthy corporate executive. :money:

“however. Good that there are no Iranian lesbians,”

Wrong, there are tons of Iranian lesbians, especially inside Iran! :gay:

“ because I can not see her breast feeding and cleaning house like a good Iranian wife.”

Your info is outdated. Today’s Iranian women both inside and outside are career women. Majority of college graduates inside Iran are women, almost the rate of 2 to 1 to men! There are no more House Wives, except our grand mothers and Dahati Villagers! :dancechad:

“ However, I think she is a real cool match for Ahreman,”

No thanks, because:

I. She is taken
II. I am taken
III. She is too ugly for me
IV. She is too low educated for me
V. I only go out with Brain Surgeons. Rocket Scientists and Aerospace Engineers
:haji:

“she will leave the breast-feeding to Ahreman.”

Wrong again. Her breasts are “Meme Kabinei”, dogs won’t even feed on them! I prefer “Meme Darbari”, Basketball size. Please refer to my Memoirs:

“In Darbar We Eat This Kind of Meme” in X Diaries. :memezani:

I dig your signature, I always knew an anarchist such as you would end up in Hillary’s camp! All Commies and Anarchists end up supporting Liberals! Look at your buddy Michael Moore! :hippygirl: :psychoClown:

Now, that I have answered your questions, I shall go bye byes.

Adios Sue Sue :hippygirl:

Sign,
:firedvl:
The Evil1
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:04 pm

AhreemanX wrote::anxhi: Hello Dear Sue Sue:

“Thank you Hukhta-IPC fellow.“

She is not a fellow, she is a she and you know who she is. The one which you love and adore! :sarcas:

Thank U Ahr., it is understandable. The janitor took her fake eyelashes as a dust mop, so she could not show her semi-ANTAR face.

“Very interesting, indeed!”

I am glad you enjoyed the program. We do our best. There are also many other similar programs (videos) in full, posted under the Updates Column (right hand) on the home page, which you maybe interested to review. :brainwash:

“Two questions:”

Only two? :question:

“1- Do you have any recommendation on a good, moderate to mellow, and upper class religion which has nothing to do with this extremisms, something to flow with my karma?”

Yes, it is called: Islam :ayatollah: , a religion made for people’s Bellies and Under Bellies. It shall suit you perfectly! It’s all about Belly :food: and Under Belly :vdance: !

U sound like Alaysa Hohamad himself, U have the models and he has the haram. Honestly, If there is a good money in it for me, sure sign me up! But on the other hand, I don't see Islam as a upper class religion flowing with my karma, how can I maneuver my 740ib beamer while holding a hejob?

“ I am kina fund of Scientology.”

I used to work for them 22 years ago! It is the most cockamamie cult in the world. L Ron Hubbard created it only to make money and he was not shy about it to confess to this fact! Religion and Science do not mix, so Church of Scientology is an oxy moronic term! :badgrin:

“ There must be something big about them, “

Ye, a Big Pile O Crap! :dumptrash:

“since loads of movie stars and billioners are certified Scientologysts.”

Their policy is to go after the easily influenced celebrities to convert; therefore, the simpleton public sees celebrities converted, so they shall all convert the same way. Bahaiis do the same! :namaz2: :tempt:

If you want public fools to follow your religion, then get their role models to converts first: Madonna, Britney Spears, John Travolta, 50 Cents, …….

Cool, sounds that U truly know them. But, fronter of science merges in religion Ahr.: Contemplate upon transformation of the known universe from a quntom singularity and the possibility that the universe is a membrane with 11 dimensions in the proximity of endless other membrane analogous to bubbles in a boiling ocean. That is the fronter of human conception as M-Theory (string theory), in no uncertain terms portrayed by Budaism.

“I kina prefer a religion that there is easy money in it.”

Have you heard of Prostitution and/or Drug Dealing? Easy money indeed!

Show me the ways master! Or, better than that, show me the money! Hey Ahr., U got any connections in SD-heroin outfit?

And, moron I asked for recommandation for a religion, not a profession, as prostitution is, unless U distinguish not between Religion and Profession?

“2- I really like Christian Amanpoor, except her Lyme accent.”

You don’t like British Accent?! :UK:

“ I always thought that she will look allot better as a blond.”

I don’t think so! A Blonde Amanpour will look like Broom Hilda or a Masculine Scandinavian Chick on Crack Cocaine! :vikingette:

“She is one smart cat!”

That I agree. :thumbsup:

“ I bet she is not married,”

Yes she is and to a very wealthy corporate executive. :money:

“however. Good that there are no Iranian lesbians,”

Wrong, there are tons of Iranian lesbians, especially inside Iran! :gay:

“ because I can not see her breast feeding and cleaning house like a good Iranian wife.”

Your info is outdated. Today’s Iranian women both inside and outside are career women. Majority of college graduates inside Iran are women, almost the rate of 2 to 1 to men! There are no more House Wives, except our grand mothers and Dahati Villagers! :dancechad:

“ However, I think she is a real cool match for Ahreman,”

No thanks, because:

I. She is taken
II. I am taken
III. She is too ugly for me
IV. She is too low educated for me
V. I only go out with Brain Surgeons. Rocket Scientists and Aerospace Engineers
:haji:

Yep, I bet Atusa DAHATI is your brain Surgeon!

“she will leave the breast-feeding to Ahreman.”

Wrong again. Her breasts are “Meme Kabinei”, dogs won’t even feed on them! I prefer “Meme Darbari”, Basketball size. Please refer to my Memoirs:

“In Darbar We Eat This Kind of Meme” in X Diaries. :memezani:

I dig your signature, I always knew an anarchist such as you would end up in Hillary’s camp! All Commies and Anarchists end up supporting Liberals! Look at your buddy Michael Moore! :hippygirl: :psychoClown:

Now, that I have answered your questions, I shall go bye byes.

Adios Sue Sue :hippygirl:

Sign,
The Evil1
Last edited by Darvish on Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:28 pm

Dear Sue Sue :chadori: :

“And, moron I asked for recommandation for a religion, not a profession, as prostitution is, unless U distinguish not between Religion and Profession?”

You mean there is a difference? :-k Religion, Prostitution, Drug Dealing ….. all are businesses, all the same, no?! Actually Religion covers both prostitution and drugs! You bang in the Church and backrooms of the mosque, and also religion is the opiate of the masses (Marx)! See? Religion is the greatest business! Holy men are both pimps and dealers! =P~

You see, Priests are the greatest pedophiles, they been banging choir boys for centuries! Mullahs also do it to the Tolab in the backrooms of the mosque. I am sure, you are familiar with the experience, no? One large Religious Bangarooni for the Kunis! Allah bless!
:restpeace: :ayatollah:

:dancechad: Now about Hejab,

If these Iranian Bimbettes (Not fully-grown Bimbos) can maneuver with Hejab and perform their Holy Police Duty (IRI Female Police), then surely an American Bimbette (Small size bimbo) such as yourself can ride Motorcycle with Hejab! Piece of cake! Just tuck in your hejab around your privates (like a diaper), cover your hair well and jump on the bike. It will be hot in the summer in hejab, but it will also be hot between your legs and vibrating (bike engine), so stop complaining and be a good Muslim woman, maybe I’ll hook you up with Imam or Rafsanjani. Imam is also gay! Don’t bitch and whine Sue Sue, wear your hejab and convert to Islam. Rewards are high both in this life and afterlife. Them Mullahs love Bike riding, hejab wearing white American meat! Welcome to Islam, religion of Bang O Salavat. Just bang and then beg for forgiveness from Allah and money will be in the chador! Allah is merciful. Go Islam Go …..
:dancechad: :biker2:
Pre Op. Transsexual lesbians are highly regarded in Islam. I can even put the good word with Imam Khamenei, so you’ll be either a Siqeh or the 73rd virgin for the suicide bombers! Allah is merciful. Go Islam Go …..

Say Sue Sue, you and Hillary have one thing in common:
Both of you are Bimbette Lesbian Transsexuals! :riot:

And on the 7th day, God rested and Ahreeman took over! :devgrin:

Sign,
Merciful Ahreeman
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Darvish » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Real cool Pictures Ahr. , enticing, and persuasive.

Two additional issues:

1- I am not into AK47, just my trusty civilized SW-HP feminine custom. After all, firepower matters not when U aim low!

2- I talked to the girls whom U referenced and they have a different story:
Darvish
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Return to Middle East & the World Room