Democrats are Destroying America

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on USA

Moderator: Club Operations

Ahreeman X Love Letter to Ilhan Omar

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:20 am

Ahreeman X Love Letter to Ilhan Omar
:firedvl: :lips: :lachak:
Folks, I have added an addendum to my article which I would like to share with you. It includes a love letter to Ilhan Omar! Enjoy:

Democrats’ Build Back Better Bull Shiite Slogan!

So, Democrats killed the energy independence by killing the fossil fuels, including oil, shale and coal. Democrats killed the labor force by killing the energy jobs, lockdowns, killing businesses, killing the economy, vax mandates and paying people not to work. Democrats bankrupted the country, put the people in the poor house, created unemployment and inflation. Now they want the country to go under another load of heavy debt by trillions, so our grand children will be also under the Democrats’ created debt! That is right out of the Communist manifesto! Government and Communists do not create wealth but they create debt!

Democrats’ Great Economy Without Resources and Work Force!

So, Democrats killed the resources and they killed the labor force. How on earth can you create a great economy or even a mediocre economy without the resources and the labor force? As you can see, the so-called “Build Back Better” is only another leftist slogan Full O Bull Shiite because America was build great during the Trump but the Democrats destroyed it! The only thing Democrats build, is their bank accounts due to corruption, kickbacks and insider trading in the stock market! “Build Back Better” my “Sweet Red Rosy White Aryan Persian Median Ass”! And take that to your woke Communist Squad as a racist statement and shove it up AOC and Ilhan Omar’s stinky butts!

To Ilhan Omar With Love!

Yes folks, Democrats are Full O Shiite and are a bunch of corrupt and incompetent baboons who can’t run a shoe repair shop set aside the American economy! Hey, Ilhan Omar had to marry her brother to get a green card and now banging her aid and handing him perks for his business! The Squad had done such a great job running the American economy that now Omar is creating an Islamophobia office in the State Department! Here is a message for Ilhan Omar:

A Love Letter to Ilhan Omar

Dear Muslim Baboon Bitch,

You have done such an amazing job running Somalia’s economy which you graduated destroying it with a civil war, so then you came to America to experiment Marxist Islamism on the American soil! After the stolen election, now operating the regime, you and your Squad are doing a fabulous job wrecking the US economy to the ground. I am sure America is now heaven and the only problem left is the Islamophobia! So kindly, I thank you for your services by shoving the schlong of the donkey which I had imported from Somalia up your turban and possibly when you bend over for the Namaz prayer, up your Muslim butt! I am sure that you will enjoy my rewards because the healthy Donkey Schlong is much more glorious than your brother’s! I am sure you can digest it! I know Muslims enjoy incest and bestiality; therefore, enjoy the Donkey Hanibati, while sharing some with the Attorney General Merrick Garland who wants to prosecute Stephen Kevin Bannon!

So, Ilhan jan, you, the Squad and Merrick Garland who refers to the school children’s parents as the “Domestic Terrorists” can all kiss my ass! As the great poet Ted Nugent stated:

You can all kiss my ass!
The whole world can kiss my ass!

My “Sweet Red Rosy, White Aryan Persian Median Ass”, that is!

Now take that to your woke, Marxist Islamist Squad and the Bureau of Infection at your Woke DOJ!

Love
Ahreeman Joon
:firedvl:

To read the complete article:

Democrats’ Economic Collapse!
Stolen Elections have Consequences!

https://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/d ... /index.htm
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Democrats are Destroying America

Postby CR » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:39 am

Ahreeman X Secret Love Letter to Ilhan Omar

No you didn’t, did you go there? You are something else! You killed me with your words of true passionate love!
:lolbang: :hystery:
Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:44 am

Ahreeman X:
Ahreeman X Secret Love Letter to Ilhan Omar

Cat:
No you didn’t, did you go there?

Yes he did, he went all the way …… that’s what True Love is! :gardner:

Psychiatrist Approved Love Letter
:drlove:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Shahrzad BB
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Qambujiye » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:42 am

Doc I didn’t know you had such love for Omar?
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IPC » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:52 am

Doc I didn’t know you had such love for Omar?

And with so much passion too!
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Previous

Return to United States of America Room