Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

General philosophical discussions on eastern & western philosophies & religions

Moderator: Club Operations

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby CR » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:59 pm

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West
Who are the Liberal Billionaire Jew Masters Running the World?
The Great Reset is Designed by the Liberal Billionaire Jews!


Hidden from you by the Media, Social Media & Tech Giants
Jews are Not the Problem, Liberalism is!
Truth Hurts but Must be Told!


Who Fabricated Climate Change & Why?

Image
George Soros creator of the global chaos and the most evil man in the world.
The man who broke the bank of England, Thailand and is wanted in Philippines!
The Hungarian Jew who is wanted by the Hungarian Government!
The Jew who collaborated with the Nazis against his own people!
The Globalist Jew who is bound to destroy the American Capitalism and Democracy!
The Billionaire benefactor of the Democrat Party, BLM, ANTIFA, Communists and Iran Lobby!


Ahreeman X Controversial New Investigative Piece is here:

*

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West
Who are the Liberal Billionaire Jew Masters Running the World?
Truth Hurts but Must be Told!

Ahreeman X
October 13, 2022

Ban Yourselves Before Reading This Article!

How can you publish this investigative research article anywhere else except in IPC? Even though there is nothing but facts in this article, yet it cannot be posted or talked about on the American and the European Media, Social Media and Tech Giants because speaking about Jews, Blacks and many other subjects is taboo and you will be censored, shunned and branded as Racist! Try posting anything even as nearly so-called controversial as this one on the social media and see what happens?

Read more:

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

more philosophy:

Philosophy Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Networks
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
User avatar
CR
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:57 am
Location: Between Morocco & USA

We Can’t Generalize the Jews for Crimes of Globalists

Postby CR » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:11 am

We Can’t Generalize the Jews for Crimes of Globalists

We can’t make historic reference and say throughout the history, the Jews were persecuted in places like Roman Empire, Spanish Inquisitions, WWII and today because they only care about money, fund Israel and destroy the world. This type of analysis is getting too old.

Jews like any other race, ethnicity and segment of the society are not unified in their beliefs. 2020 stolen election proved that. Globalists Jews are the problem. Majority of the Jews in America are also Democrats and follow the Globalist Jews and the Hollywood Jews. Some follow them ideologically and many follow them blindly by tradition.

On the other hand, in America, you have strong Conservative Jews, National Populist Jews and Patriotic Jews who are Trumpists and hardcore populist activists. These are the Jews who have seen the light and are not on Liberal Plantation anymore.

In Israel, also there are fractions. There are Liberal Socialist Jews, the Media Jews and the Globalist Jews who follow people like Neftali Bennett or Socialists. Then there are Nationalists, Conservatives, Zionists and National Populist Jews who love Israel, care for America and are believers in the National Populist Cause. Bibi is one of them. Persian Jews are also having a variety of spectrum of ideologies.

We can’t generalize and say OK, to solve the problem, we must eliminate all the Jews and that’s what Hitler done and used Jews as escape goats to blame everything on the Jews.

To blame all the Jews for the global problems is like to blame all the Blacks for the crime problem! Look at all the good conservative blacks, the blacks with informed minds and constructive blacks. Is it logical to jail and kill all the blacks for the crime problem?

Even if a majority of a race and ethnicity are on the wrong path and are the problem which in this case the Jews and Blacks are, still we cannot generalize because the minority of that race and ethnicity can be our strong allies as good National Populists. Even a great number of the majority can become informed and educated, so they can also convert to our side and become good National Populists. A great number of the majority are not strong in their beliefs but they follow the herd blindly or because of lack of constructive information. We must consider this important factor when we generalize and brand a group of people as one to blame and kill! Inform the uninformed and educate them before blaming them for everything.

We must admit that there are informed Jews, constructive National Populist Jews, Patriotic Jews, and good people amongst the Jews. Same goes with Blacks. There are very intelligent blacks, Patriotic blacks, Good moral blacks and blacks who left the liberal plantations.

We cannot generalize the Jews and Blacks and pass a verdict on them as evil, ignorant and lost cause. Many of them are human same as the rest of us and many are brainwashed in to their beliefs. Many are indeed on our side and well read and informed. To blame all the Jews and Blacks is to weaken ourselves as a movement and delays our National Populist cause to reach our goals.

Trump was a game changer. When Trump came to the scene, and his presidency did many goods for the minorities, a great number of Jews and Blacks joined MAGA. Trump done many goods for the Jews and Israel. Trump really changed the life of Blacks and showed them hope for better life, opportunities and great jobs.

We must look at Jews and Blacks as another segment of the society not as a group. We must look at people according to their individuality, capabilities, minds and merit. If we don’t, then what is the different between us and the Racist Liberals who see everyone and everything with the magnifier of Race and Social Class? We are better than liberals and that’s the reason our MAGA movement is diverse and millions of Jews and Blacks and others have joined our movement. We are the true diverse party.

That’s my two-bit wit on this subject. It may come handy to you.

Persian Cat Wide Awake
:chita:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
User avatar
CR
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:57 am
Location: Between Morocco & USA

What to say when liberals call you racist?

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:36 am

What to say when liberals call you racist?
Ahreemanic Advice!

:devbrowed: Liberals have nothing to offer the world and no solution for the country’s problems, actually for most, they are the root cause of the problems! The only thing they have is to play the race card. By calling you racist, they take control of the situation and make you to spend half an hour defending yourself! While you do that, they get thrills, smiling and think of what to say next.

Do not give them the chance to spew the narrative. Follow my instruction and learn my method. I am a sadist and the third thing that gives me the most pleasure and sexually arouses me is to piss off the liberals to the point that they blow a fuse! Of course, the first thing is violence and the second thing is sex!

So, this is what you do, let me give you an actual example by telling you about a conversation which I had with a liberal:

Liberal: You are a racist …
Ahreeman X: thank you very much.
(at this point the liberal did not expect this answer, she expected to hear denial and reasoning, so she pushes the envelope.)
Liberal: you are a racist, sexist, sizeist, ageist, homophobe, xenophobe, misogynist, …
Ahreeman X: You are so kind to me, thank you very kindly for the complements, I never had so many kind words said about me, thank you from the bottom of my heart …
Liberal: This is so sad and you are so pathetic, racist …
(at this point the liberal does not only blow a fuse but she gets so mad that fumes come out of her ears and she turns red, very close to use violence and slap me!)

I love it, at this point, I get aroused and get an erection much better than what I get from other scenarios! Sometimes, pissing off liberals is even better than sex and violence because it gives me sexual and spiritual satisfaction and fulfilment!

Use the Ahreemanic Method to piss of liberals, y’all (now that’s southern) will love it!

Praise the Lord!

Amen!

Sign,
Someone Who Loves Causing Disturbance & Shaking the System!
Gorg Ali the Exiled Persian Stray Wolf
:wolfen:
Watcher in the woods
User avatar
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:54 pm
Location: San Diego, CA, USA

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Minoo Mojahed » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 am

Ahreeman honestly, you know you’re racist, sexist, xenophobe and misogynist, right?
Minoo Mojahed
National Council of Resistance of Iran

Image
User avatar
Minoo Mojahed
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:39 am
Location: Exile

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Bita K » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:49 am

Ahreeman honestly, you know you’re racist, sexist, xenophobe and misogynist, right?


I second that, he knows it!
No society without a "Socialist Foundation Base",
will function, prosper and last for long!
User avatar
Bita K
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:31 pm
Location: None of your business!

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:55 am

Ahreeman honestly, you know you’re racist, sexist, xenophobe and misogynist, right?


I second that, he knows it!


I third that, Ahreeman is Master Racist
Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Image
Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
User avatar
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:39 pm
Location: Corporate World and Iran

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Shahrzad BB » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:01 am

Doc, very descriptive and a new approach with facts. I loved the article and Cat’s post. You guys Rock!
:yourock:

Dr. BB
:dr:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
User avatar
Shahrzad BB
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 am
Location: Cali baby Cali (Hottest Hippest place on Earth)

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:08 am

I enjoyed the line of reasoning in the article and chain of thought as a new style to deal with the problem. I also like this one:

Liberal Plantation System and Globalism
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2224
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Atusa Qajar
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: CA

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Kargozaran » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:45 am

>>> On Israel and the Jews


Ahreeman are you sure you’re not a Jew? Maybe a closet Jew? You can come out now, it’s OK, try it?

>>> I am a sadist and the third thing that gives me the most pleasure and sexually arouses me is to piss off the liberals to the point that they blow a fuse! Of course, the first thing is violence and the second thing is sex!


Ahreeman have you tried a psychologist? We have some great ones in Tehran or right here at Kish. Come on over and arrange a visit, its on me, my treat. Then we go for Chelo Kabob lunch and chat about good old times, what do you say buddy?

>>> Sometimes, pissing off liberals is even better than sex and violence because it gives me sexual and spiritual satisfaction and fulfilment!


Viagra does that for me!
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
A New Look, A New Iran
Hame Ba Ham; Kar

Image
Executives of Construction Party of Iran
(Hezbe Kargozarane Sazandegie Iran)
User avatar
Kargozaran
Corporal
Corporal
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:39 pm
Location: Corporate World and Iran

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:50 am

Dear Hezbo

>>> Sometimes, pissing off liberals is even better than sex and violence because it gives me sexual and spiritual satisfaction and fulfilment!


Viagra does that for me!
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha


I don’t think Viagra would do it for you. The only solution is for your nursing home doctor to do an operation down there. Reserve an appointment.

Concerned Citizen
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Atusa Qajar
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: CA

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Shahrzad BB » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:53 am

>>> Sometimes, pissing off liberals is even better than sex and violence because it gives me sexual and spiritual satisfaction and fulfilment!


Viagra does that for me!
Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha


I don’t think Viagra would do it for you. The only solution is for your nursing home doctor to do an operation down there. Reserve an appointment.

Concerned Citizen


:rofl: :hystery: :yeees:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
User avatar
Shahrzad BB
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 am
Location: Cali baby Cali (Hottest Hippest place on Earth)

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Atusa Qajar » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:49 pm

Haji you could be a Jew and all along, you didn’t know it! You’re a Haji and you’re Jew, then that makes you a Hajew which is a Jewish Haji! A Jew Pilgrim!
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
User avatar
Atusa Qajar
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Location: CA

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby Shahrzad BB » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Hajew Kargozaran :ayatollah: :jew: :-k
:hystery:
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
User avatar
Shahrzad BB
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 am
Location: Cali baby Cali (Hottest Hippest place on Earth)

Re: Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West

Postby CR » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:55 pm

You kids are having too much fun that it’s a sin!
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
User avatar
CR
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1107
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:57 am
Location: Between Morocco & USA

Coalition with Christians, Can We Trust Them?

Postby Bita Qabus » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:27 am

Coalition with Christians, Can We Trust Them?

Dear Master

I built my body to be a model but you built my mind to be a critical thinker. I thank you for that. I thank you for supporting me to be a model and I thank you for showing me new perspectives on life and new lenses to view the world. For your students like me, you were a game changer and the key to critical thinking.

Doc, thank you for the very informing piece. You went beyond the surface and dug deep in to the roots of the Great Reset and Globalism. Doc, in university you taught us to do critical thinking, be independent thinkers, build our mind upon logic, make our own research, stand up for justice, stand up for our rights, and be blunt. Pardon me but that’s what I’m doing here. Let’s be blunt.

I gained much information by this piece:

Liberal Globalist Billionaire Jews Who Rule the West
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

I was enlightened by this piece but I also have comments to make on this piece:

Justice
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/philosophy ... /index.htm

You explored Jews and Judaism in the former and I want to explore Christians and Christianity in the latter. I know you said all that you needed to say about the subject. Now hear me about the subject.

I want to bring an issue to your attention which I spoke of it before. I understand your point on coalition with Christians and the necessity of it, but I want to remind you that Iranian Americans and people whom you refer to as the “Thinking Iranians” had bad experiences with religion. Religion left a bad taste in my mouth, so pardon me if many Iranians including me are skeptic about Religion. It is beyond 40 years which we are trying to get rid of religion in Iran. Last thing we need is a religious government in America.

You always say there is a thin line between democracy and socialism, it is called freedom. I say there is a thin line between democracy and religion, it is called separation of church and state. When you make coalition with Christians, you play with fire. I understand that GOP needs Evangelicals to win elections but you need to be very careful about religion not taking control of the state.

I hate most when Christians state this country is founded on Judeo Christian values. That is the most outrageous lie. This country was founded on Non-Denominational Belief in God, Secularism and Atheism. Founding Fathers escaped Europe because of Religion. Organized Religion is the main trouble with the world. Every war and genocide in the world were caused by religion. I do not need to remind you of this, because you are a historian and you taught us about this fact. So, you need to be very cautious when playing with religion and religious people.

Unfortunately, you will lose many Iranians when you make coalition with religion and Christianity. Many Iranians are strongly against religion, all religions, Islam, Bahaism, Judaism, Christianity and the rest. It is a tricky subject because religion has left a bad taste in Iranians’ mouth.

Me, I will follow you to the end of the world. I know you perfectly, you were my professor and my master in the university. I had courses with you for 3 long years. You changed my mind and taught me new perspectives on life like you done to many other students. This is not about me but this is about Iranians in general. When you make coalitions with Christians or any religious group, you need to sell it to the Iranians who are against religion or straight out despise religion. Problem starts here. I see your point; I see the logic behind this coalition but you must see and you must make sure the separation between church and state remains. Can you trust Christians with that respect?

You must think about this subject and clarify this issue with both Iranians and Christians but I’m always with you to the end of times. I always follow your path. I trust you with my life.

Your student
Bita
I am a thinker and an explorer.
User avatar
Bita Qabus
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 am
Location: San Diego

Next

Return to General Philosophy & Religion Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests