Commemorating Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh

Everything you need to know about Iran. Information on Nowruz, Chahar Shanbe Suri, Sizdah Be Dar, Mehregan, Yalda, Tirgan, Sadeh & other Persian Celebrations, Traditions & Culture. Post photos & information about Iran. Discuss Persian Culture & Language.

Moderator: Club Operations

Commemorating Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh

Postby Amir » Wed May 24, 2006 8:03 pm

I am posting a link to an article I saw at Derafshe Kaviyani which gives a brief synopsis of Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh’s life. The timing is right for me to post it, as we are approaching the 10 year anniversary of his cowardly assassination at the hands of the Taazis. I purposely did not transfer the text here because I’d rather you go to the original source and also enjoy the pictures.

It is very sad when Iran looses one of its champions. Such champions are few and far between. We owe much to such people, who help raise awareness about our culture, heritage, and proud nation. We owe much to such people who depict historical truth and help us recognize the Taazis’ lies.

To those such as Ahreeman who were close enough to him as family, I offer my late condolences and sympathy.

To those who have never heard of him, I offer my hope that they will use this opportunity to learn about him and continue to expand upon that knowledge.

Ahreeman, I am looking forward to your tribute to him and his articles in the future IPC website....

http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english ... sheng.html
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Return to Iran: Country, People, Festivals, Culture & Language Room