Holo Club

Take your shoes off, come on in, sit on the Persian rug, have a cup of Persian Tea & introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself. Reveal as much as you desire.

Moderator: Club Operations

Holo Club

Postby Edelge » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:40 pm

This is very good site.

I am Edelge. I was born a Zartoshti, but one night I had a big dream and I saw Ahoramazda came to me and told me to accept Islam as divine path.

So I became Muslim and now everything is ok for me. Keep this secret, but my penis grew 5 extra inches, now I am supper-sized!

Then, another night I had another visit from Ahoramazda who told me guide the misled Zartoshtis. I asked him how do I do that? Ahoramazda told me that Zartoshtis are dying breed, since they don't reproduce much.

Ahoramazda told me to start a class and tech Zartoshti womans and girls how to get orgasm!

Ali Yaretoon
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:06 pm

Dear Good Fellow Edelge:

I want to personally welcome you to IPC. What does Edelge mean?

You see my friend, we have this out of control “Wild Beast” with never ending appetite in IPC. His name is Amir. We were running out of food and fresh meat for him! The last time we fed him some Halaal meat, was when Lib, Zebh al Islami a Guspand named Bache Kuni! Actually he was a Babayi Baaaa’ Baaaa’!

Oh sorry, Amir also had one leg of lamb before the lamb escaped to Iran (Jojo Tojo)! But he has been hungry since!

I would like to personally thank “Allah” for sending you to IPC! Allah bless you Edelge!

I have a feeling that soon or late you will become Amir’s next meal, maybe lunch! Enjoy your visit to IPC before you become lunch-meat!

I have this feeling that soon or late you will meat this predator from Semnan! He is a Wild Semnani Panther!

Now allow me to respond to you,

From your other post:

“And what is gone happen after that?”

Maybe Mahdi will re-appear!

“Islamic Republic of Iran is very KOLOFT.”

So is Amir’s Moameleh! For measurements and more info, please e-mail:

Amir.Arsalan@Semnan.Schlong

“Perhaps the above date marks an opportunity for another KAYE_MALLEE by EU! I hope they don't forget the lotion, like they did before!”

You are absolutely correct! EU is useless.
I on the other hand suggest we nuke Qom, hows about that?

“Ali Yaretoon”

Hussein Posht o panahet javun,
Hussein poshtet ro dareh
Hussein az posht negahdarete!

Now on to this post’s title,

“Holo Club”

Holo Edelge,
Baqala Polo Edelge!

“This is very good site.”

Your eyes see it beautiful because you have beautiful eyes Eledge.

“I am Edelge.”

That sounds like a:

Free Style Wrestling (Koshti Farangi) Move, like “Qolanj” or “Qolanj Shekastan” (breaking qolanj)!
Or
When stick shift goes in 3 before it goes in 2 (Boksovat), then it sounds like “Edelge”!
Or
Some kind o Del O Jigar Kabob (Heart and Liver Kabob), Del + Jig = Edelge!
What say you Edelge?

“ I was born a Zartoshti,”

Khar khodeti!

“but one night I had a big dream and I saw Ahoramazda came to me and told me to accept Islam as divine path. “

Are you sure it wasn’t MOA (Messenger of Allah) dropping on you like Bakhtak?

“So I became Muslim and now everything is ok for me.”

Did your Marja’e Taqlid do Lavat al Eslami with you before or after conversion?
Lavat Halaal shodi?

“Keep this secret,”

You can trust me. Your secrets are safe with me! I am the secret keeper of IPC.

“but my penis grew 5 extra inches, now I am supper-sized!”

Great, now you can stretch it and stick it all the way up your Mataht! Of course afterwards you need to do Qosl and Islamically cleanse yourself! I am happy for you, because the same as IRI, you are now self-sufficient!

“Then, another night I had another visit from Ahoramazda”

I think you are in need of glasses! Ahura comes to people only for one night. But this fellow came to your bed, on 2 different nights! I am afraid this fellow could be MOA or maybe that Wild Beast Amir! There is a way to find out: did this Ahuramazda have a Semnani accent? Was he nude when he came and jumped you in your bed?

“ who told me guide the misled Zartoshtis. I asked him how do I do that?”

And then he personally showed you, right?

“Ahoramazda told me that Zartoshtis are dying breed, since they don't reproduce much.”

And then he told you the story about Birds and Bees and showed you a “Live” example, right?

“Ahoramazda told me to start a class and tech Zartoshti womans and girls how to get orgasm!”

Well, I can see that you had a good teacher because he showed you very well how to do the job. Now, you are walking crocked (Goshad Goshad) and bent (Dollah Dollah)! He must have really taught you goooooooood!

“Ali Yaretoon”

Hussein poshtet ro dareh

Jigareto Edelge,

Now I will leave you alone in Jungles of IPC as a prey for predators. But make sure you always stick around in the rooms and halls (above ground level) and never go underground in IPC Dungeons where Lib installed his Electric Chair and S&M Tools!

Ahreeman Bless you Edelge!
Damn that sounds like some kind o Qolanj or Boksovat!

Cheers

Sign,
Medelge (Kind O Edelge which goes right in the middle!)
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Edelge » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:59 am

Holo Mr Ahreman and TASHAKOR for hot welcome:

1- U look to me as a devie connected person. Is this Liberator your concubine? Would U consider trading her for few hurds of sheep?

2- Edelge means Ahoramazdas loyal follower.

3- Is this the size of this infamous Amir-Koloft: ?
If so, it is as KOLOFT as the head of the shah and liberator combined. He must be real proud to hang it over the liberator and shah.

Ali Yaret
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:25 pm

Dear Good Fellow Boqranj:

How are you my fellow IRI friendly Tazi?
It is too late to Zebh al Islami you in Koshtargah of IPC for Thanksgiving, maybe next year!

Now let me share a secret with you. I know who you are and I can see you right now sitting behind your monitor, all Targol Vargoli: Dali Mushe! Hi Hi, Vay Vay!

But as I said, your secret is safe with me thus I am the Keeper!

Now as far as Kolofts go, it seems to me that you truly enjoy Koloft objects! IRI is Koloft, yet there are also various other Koloft objects in IPC, for us to offer our guests.

For further information you need to get a hold of:

Electric Liberator
And
Amir Kolahak

BTW,

Would you please tell us, if any, what is your political ideology, aside from being a Tokhm-e Sag and Mozahem?

Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving.......

Dast-e Hussein poshtet!

Sincerely,
Nurollah X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Edelge » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:07 am

Holo Ahreman:

1- If U had not recognized my entity from inception, it could have been attributable only to incoherence, but to claim that U know my identity remains a lye wordy of an exile who is Irani by words, absent of any deeds, who speaks laud and carries paper stick, who grabbed his nads and other treasures and ran to Santiago upon first inkling of turmoil in his acclaimed beloved Iran to promote Jewish causes.

My english get so well now! Ahoramazda moved in me, MASHALAH!

2- My polotics is to support our Islamic Revolution, follow teachings of Holly Koran, and teach infernal like yourself the path to eternal salvation.

Ali Yaret
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone?

Postby Amir » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:17 am

To Ahreeman:

You see my friend, we have this out of control “Wild Beast” with never ending appetite in IPC. His name is Amir. We were running out of food and fresh meat for him!

I just had a whole turkey by myself. I’m stuffed. But what the hell, I can always make more room if the meat is truly Halaal. Now, my dear friend Ahreeman, whom did you have in mind for my belly? (say the “my belly” part with a Scottish Fat Bastard accent… say, I wonder if our friend Edelge is familiar with the Fat Bastard…I recall seeing Fat Bastard pictures posted here in IPC before, but I just can’t remember who it was that posted them).

Oh sorry, Amir also had one leg of lamb before the lamb escaped to Iran (Jojo Tojo)!

Yes I did. Oh, and don’t forget the Pokemon Jap Boy. He was deeeeeeeeelicious.

I would like to personally thank “Allah” for sending you to IPC!

Let us all praise Allah, for we have much to praise him for. If you don’t mind, X-man, lead the prayer while I smell some onion (or Edelge’s breath) so that I can get some tears rolling. Then we will all tear off our clothes and really get into it with the seene zanee and self mutilation.

I have a feeling that soon or late you will become Amir’s next meal, maybe lunch! Enjoy your visit to IPC before you become lunch-meat!

Perhaps he will. But so far I’m smelling tofu burger. As with some other appetizers in the past, I don’t smell real meat.

I on the other hand suggest we nuke Qom, hows about that?

Oh, you silly Ahreeman. Nuking Qom might be fun, but then where are we going to get all the good Gaz from? Didn’t think about that, did you? I, on the other hand, always think with my belly (again, say this part with a Fat Bastard accent).

Hussein poshtet ro dareh

Een Hussein posht moshta chee kar meekone?
Chee chee deed meezane?
Agha Hussein ahle koone?
Begoo chera Edelge be Hussein hal meede!

Now on to this post’s title,
Quote:
“Holo Club”

I think the term “hollow” stems from this post’s author’s head.

Quote:
“I am Edelge.”

That sounds like a:

Free Style Wrestling (Koshti Farangi) Move, like “Qolanj” or “Qolanj Shekastan” (breaking qolanj)!
Or
When stick shift goes in 3 before it goes in 2 (Boksovat), then it sounds like “Edelge”!
Or
Some kind o Del O Jigar Kabob (Heart and Liver Kabob), Del + Jig = Edelge!
What say you Edelge?

Those are all good explanations of the kid’s name. Here are a few things it reminds me of:

- Algae – the green brown slimy stuff that grows in cesspools

- Edge brand shaving cream – the shaving scum that hairy ladies use to shave their legs

- Doole Jende – the shriveled up, half-hidden penis of a transvestite prostitute…say…do we know any old IPC members that were bitch-boy transvestite prostitutes?... I vaguely remember someone…

- Semej – a persistent little annoying piece of shit that just won’t go away

Ahreeman, do you like my list?

Would you please tell us, if any, what is your political ideology, aside from being a Tokhm-e Sag and Mozahem?

Since when do transvestite pets have political ideologies? Why do you ask the kid difficult questions?

To Doole Jende:

Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone?

First of all, I’m disappointed that you have no Avatar. Being the benevolent guy around IPC, I will offer you an old picture of yourself that I invite you to use:

This is very good site.

We sure think so. Thanks for the approval, though. Everyone here was just holding their breaths waiting for a Doole Jende to show up and give his / her / its stamp of approval.

I was born a Zartoshti,

Boro ammato film kon.

but one night I had a big dream

How big was the dream? Was it thiiiiiiiiiiiis big?

and I saw Ahoramazda came to me

He came to you or came on you? That was one hell of a wet dream.

and told me to accept Islam as divine path.

So I became Muslim and now everything is ok for me.

I’m sure everything is ok for you. But what about poor Islam? I bet things turned very shitty for Islam ever since you joined the poor schmucks. Now your dream makes perfect sense. Ahura Mazda had a genius plan. Send a schmuck idiot like Doole Jende to join the enemy, and bring it down from the inside. Like a Trojan horse, he sent your sorry ass in there to eat away at it. That Ahura Mazda… pure genius I tell you.

Keep this secret, but my penis grew 5 extra inches,

So….you are now a full 5 ½ inches? Congratulations!

now I am supper-sized!

Did you get fries with that?

Then, another night I had another visit from Ahoramazda

Okay, I now think that Ahura Mazda was maybe just screwing with you. He’s a prankster, that Ahura. He saw a little gullible schmuck and had a little fun with him…after he came on him, of course.

And why do you call him Ahoramazda? Maybe Ahoramazda is really just you driving in a Miata, making it “a whore in a Mazda.”

I asked him how do I do that?

I bet you ask that question a lot in life. That’s okay, Doole Jende, that’s okay. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Ahoramazda told me that Zartoshtis are dying breed, since they don't reproduce much.

Perhaps Zartoshdtis stopped reproducing after seeing the result of their reproductive efforts: you. One look at you, and every Zartoshdti freaked out and covered his equipment with a raincoat.

Oh, I almost forgot. Trojan condoms called and left a message for you at the IPC office. They want to sign you on as their poster boy. Your face will go in TV commercials, billboards, and every single condom they make. The caption: “wear a Trojan condom, or risk fathering something like this.” I think you should take the deal. I, of course, demand 10% as your agent.

Ali Yaretoon

Ali too koonetoon.

They say old dogs can find their way home even if abandoned or lost thousands of miles away. Welcome home, boy…welcome home. Papa missed you.

To IPC Admin:

First, did I just miss Jesus walking out of here? He must have been here, miraculously bringing the dead back to life. Did you guys see Jesus? Anyone catch his autograph?

Second, what the hell happened to the “admission upon approval” policy? How did Doole Jende get through? Did someone snooze? Ahreeman’s khoro poff in the “Monarchy” thread must have been contagious. See what you did, X-man? You made everyone else fall asleep too.

Third, now that the pooch is here, can I keep him? I make no promises to control him, but it would be fun to have a pet again. Now, where did I leave that leash?.....
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:49 am

Bacheh Taazi/Bacheh Kooni's Zoombie,

Leave whilst you can.

Ba Sepaas
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Edelge » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:03 am

1- This Mr. Amir KOLOFT writes hollow, but as tall as he poops. AFARIN!

2- This is mighty KOLOFT even in shahi standards Was this the diameter of anal canal or just Liberator’s?

This is the KOLOFT & GOSHAD (aka Amir and Liberator) promoting wet Shahi dreams while pleasing each other!

ALI YARETOON
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:22 am

Amir:

“now that the pooch is here, can I keep him?”

If I say yes, this will be your Christmas present, don’t ask for anything else!

In regards to Admission upon approval policy and IPC’s snoozing off………

You see, Bache Kuni (since his first death by electrocution of the Lib kind), had been @ least signed up 25 different screen names to get in and each time like hundreds of other (spamers, pests, not worthy) they were rejected and deleted. In addition when he got pissed, he signed up another 10 screen names such as “Kose Nanet” (he cannot pronounce properly, that’s why he writes Nanet and not Nanat) or so, and these profane IDs were also deleted. And of course we all remember how he changed the links to his hundreds of his old anime to Cuss IPC so CA had to delete all of them!

This time (the 50th time), he tried to pose as a regular Iranian and he got in!

You see,

I never had any problem with anyone including him to stay in IPC. He is not the first and will not be the last retarded Iranian in IPC.

I don’t even believe that CA and Lib had any problem with his staying in IPC, until he started being a pest:

Displaying members private IP’s and info
Displaying IPC’s private info
Creating 5 IDs to post bull shiite in IPC

Etc.

Once he passed and crossed the thin line and became a liability, then he had to die.

Otherwise, you know as well as I do that we don’t ban or delete people in IPC.

As for letting you to keep him,

Who am I to decide?

IPC has a constitution.
IPC has a Admin
Most important,
IPC has a moderator named Lib with absolute authority to do as he sees fit.

Of course Bache Kuni really loves IPC and wants to be here, or else he would have not keep this obsession for years! Deep in his heart, he loves it here, that’s why he had tried to come back over 30 times! I have to give him credit for being persistent!

Ultimately, it is not up to me, you or Lib to allow him to stay here, yet it is up to himself (Bache Kuni) to stay or not to stay in here!

If he behaves, Lib may find it in his heart to keep him.
If he doesn’t behave, Lib will once more electrocute him!

Technical Sabotage, linking crap and Multiple IDs will be automatic termination via electrocution. Last time CA had to delete a hundred different animations of his after his death, so he could not link crap to IPC. So it is really up to Bache Kuni to decide if he wants to be here or not.

And I truly believe that this time, if BK goes out of line, Lib will not conduct trials, but he will right away kill! So, instead of asking me if you can keep your pet or not, ask your pet if he will behave or not?

But I promise you something. This time if he goes to his old ways, he will not only be electrocuted by Lib, yet now that I went through his Webcam and know who he is, then I will personally go to Jersey and choke him with Haji Kuchike via skull Fragging!

And keep a close leash!

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IPC » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:33 am

Hi Pooch
Here is your old profile pic
you can use it for your profile. Amir's pic of you is so uggly but this one is cute, confused and deranged, like yourself.

Are you Mahdi returned from the well?

Walk the line or :electrocuted:

The Hangig Judge
:ipcpolicette:
Last edited by IPC on Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Postby Edelge » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:19 pm

Is this hanging judge machine gun Q or the mirror image Savak-Atusa speaking out of the woodworks?

Honestly, as I am looking what U have accomplished, lately, I detect elemental meekness in the way U portray this IPC, in its' different faces. U lack coherent focus and targeted audience.

U come across as full of hate, rage, and anger but U offer not an inkling of palatable alternative to status co, instead U portray illusive adherence to the dreams of the distant past.

An Irani who steps in IPC, comes to bowl or funk, as analogy is to try to take Larry, Curly, and Moe seriously. This is why U should dip in your deep Shahi pockets and offer me six figures for consultation and promotion of your site and ideologies.

For now, Ali Yaretoon
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 pm

Hello Christams Sheboy! I like your tree. :)

Dear Recently Converted Moslem Pooch:
:lachak:

“Is this hanging judge machine gun Q or the mirror image Savak-Atusa speaking out of the woodworks?”

Neither one. It’s me the one who executed your capital punishment last and then Lib carried it out! You have a short term memory pooch.

“Honestly, as I am looking what U have accomplished, lately, I detect elemental meekness in the way U portray this IPC, in its' different faces. U lack coherent focus and targeted audience.”

Is that the reason you can’t get enough of IPC? We kicked you out of the door and you jumped in from the window to get back in? Is that the reason you have been obsessed with IPC for years? Is that the reason you posted 35 screen names to finally be accepted back into IPC? Because we lack coherent focus and targeted audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lolbang:

“U come across as full of hate, rage, and anger but U offer not an inkling of palatable alternative to status co, instead U portray illusive adherence to the dreams of the distant past.”

And you come across as a Monarchist, then a Republican and now a Moslem pro IRI!
And you come across first as a boy, then a girl, then a dyke, then a transsexual hooker and now a chunky monkey transvestite teen!
Any stable identity lately?

“An Irani who steps in IPC, comes to bowl or funk, as analogy is to try to take Larry, Curly, and Moe seriously.”

Is that why you die to get back here to visit Larry, Curly, and Moe? You can’t get enough of them, aye?
:lolbang:

“ This is why U should dip in your deep Shahi pockets and offer me six figures for consultation and promotion of your site and ideologies.”

I checked my pocket and I found a quarter, would you settle for a quarter to be IPC consultant?

Warning Warning to Camran, you have a competition for your job now! A transvestite teenage queen is aiming to become IPC Consultant. She wants your job bad! Her qualifications are that she ate lost of ………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“For now, Ali Yaretoon”

For now eat some Booghalamoon!

Hohoho :xmas:

Hey Susan, :raton:

Walk the line or :electrocuted:

The Hanging Judge
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Amir » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:23 am

CM:

What’s up, girl? How U been? Does it take the re-emergence of a dead TBK for you to come out and hang out with the rest of us? U disappear for weeks on end, not a word, not a hi, not a how do U do? Ey, baba!

I knew that TBK’s resurrection would bring out some of the IPC posse. Everyone just loves to beat up on the kid, with good reason. I got all excited again, to see some action…just like old times.

In any case, I’m sure U must be busy and that’s why U haven’t been chillin’ with us as much. It’s nice to see U. Where’s Atusa? Haven’t seen her in a while. Say hi to her, will U?

Ahreeman:

I am aware of everything U said. I know well that the mutt was a monkey-wrench which needed to be dealt with somehow. I also know full well that he has been trying to get back in ever since his transvestite ass got thrown out into the street. I’ve noticed all the stupid little insulting usernames with which he has tried to enter over and over and over again. I’m actually surprised that he didn’t sneak back in sooner than he did, because all he had to do was pose as someone genuinely interested in joining the club.

I am therefore not surprised that he got in, but surprised that he couldn’t do it earlier. Which brings me to the point: banning someone is not the answer. That person, if beekar and alaaf enough, will eventually get back in posing as someone else. Much energy and effort is only expelled on the part of IPC Admin in trying to screen for such a schmuck prior to entry. This is why I heckled the “entry upon approval” policy. It won’t work, and will only serve to alienate possible genuine new members wishing to join, not to mention wasting the Admin’s time.

Obviously, immediately after his first post everyone knew his true identity. So I think it was very cute of you to actually ask the mutt about his political ideology. A long shot effort on your part to reach out to him and perhaps persuade him to act normally and now that he has a new identity, join in as a semi-member with actual views. Nice try, but we both know there was a fat chance that would work. Once a TBK, always a TBK.

Then, you act politically by offering an alternative doorway to the turd. To behave in a civil fashion, so that bygones can be bygones and we all start with a fresh slate. Again, nice try, but that’s got a snowball’s chance in hell in succeeding. I’ll be a monkey’s uncle if TBK joins humanity and acts normally and acceptably in here. We both know it, so don’t kid yourself.

So what’s the alternative? It has already been decided to ban the little parasite. He therefore has no rights to freedom of speech here, as you extend to everyone else. He has no rights (not any more), and so you may do anything you wish with him. We might as well have a little fun and screw him up even more.

What I suggest is that you let him roam around and do what he wishes, but then mess with him by randomly deleting his posts entirely, parts of his posts, or editing them haphazardly. Of course, your usual code of not editing or deleting posts does not apply to TBK, since IPC already banned him and he is really here illegally.

I bet that will really screw him up! He’ll get paranoid and keep going back to all of his posts just to check and make sure their not messed up and saying the opposite of what he initially put into them.

Think about the torture this will cause! The beauty of it is that the more posts he places, the more targets you’ll potentially have to alter, and the more he will have to keep patrolling his posts. An ever exponentially expanding torture chamber within the empty caverns of TBK’s head! Ha Ha Ha…I absolutely love it, I tell you. Say, I just got a SAVAKI rush, just thinking about the mental anguish this will cause TBK.

As I said, TBK will not behave. No way. And banning him won’t work in the long term. You have to think about how to deal with this terrorist mutt. Fight fire with fire, I say. Sabotage the saboteur! It’s genius I tell you. Plus, think of the fun we’ll have. Hours of entertainment, just begging to be tapped.

Plus, if you’re going to leave him un-banned, you might as well give him back his old screen name “Emam Kooni,” for old times’ sake. What’s this Edelge bullshit? It has no pizzazz. I like messing with TBK as he used to be, not this new and even more pathetic creature that crawled into IPC like a Beaner illegally crossing the border into San Diego. BTW, is that why I saw a yellow caution sign with the silhouette of TBK on it posted outside of IPC for the last few months? So that I wouldn’t run his ass over with my car as he tried to sneak illegally into IPC?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Chic Moda » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:07 am

Hi Amir :D

Your idea is great, youre a true sadist, but who has time for it? I spent enough time deleting his old anime and now you want me to revise his posts to make him paranoid? Lib can do that but knowing Lib, he rather kill it.

I don't agree with you about admission upon approval policy. We successfuly deleted over 250 applicant for membership. They were spamers, haxors, hackers, troublemakers, and of course DBK IDs.

It is not a big deal to kill DBK again. Before I had time to play with him, conduct trials and give him advice but now if he gets out of line, we kill him. No time to play.

About Atusa, same as yourself, I haven't seen her lately, she must be busy. OK for you, I'm going to unban Emam Kooni ID of DBK.

This is his second chance in life.

Pooch, you can use your Emam Kooni ID, its unbanned.

Behave pooch. Amir doesn't have faith in you and he thinks you will missbehave and we have to put you to death again. Show Amir he is wrong. Aren't you a born again Moslem?

Regards,
The Hanging Judge

Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby IPC » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:20 am

Just like that, snap of a finger. Edelge is dead.
Emam Kooni is alive.

Life and Death in IPC is a matter of second. You criticised me before for offering to bring DBK back. You said I want to play god. I like playing god. :D

Edelges life was traded with Emam Kooni. A soul for a soul. A Transvestites soul for a doggie soul! \:D/

make the best of it Susan

The Hanging Judge
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Next

Return to Introduction Room