Monarchy or Republic?

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Postby Ahreeman X » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:27 pm

Camran Mirza:

Yes, it is pretty much possible that Bache Kuni is an Agent of IRI, trained solely to sabotage IPC. No other person with a sane mind would spend this much time posting garbage (Animation + Gibberish) with no content, solely to hijack threads, jump on every new or old member’s legs to bite and hump them, and to insult everything, but mostly try to disrupt the club. I am perfectly aware of the fact that most likely Bache Kuni is a well-trained IRI Agent.

Now let’s suppose that BK is an IRI agent. He is not the first and will not be the last to set foot in IPC. Did we kick his predecessors out of IPC? Actually he is the first person in history of IPC to be kicked out of here; however; I had no role in it!

Liberator (a monarchist) + CA (another monarchist) planned, formatted and conducted a trial and they killed Bache Kuni.

Bache Kuni was so persistent that after over 40 tries, he got back in to IPC and started his second life and second identity! Bache Kuni simply cannot stay away from IPC. Either he is obsessed or this is his job to sabotage IPC.

All of us are well aware of these facts.

Now there are questions for you to answer:

I. Do we start kicking people out of IPC? If so, then aren’t we betraying the Constitution of IPC? And if we do so, then what would be the difference between us and the mainstream Iranian Forums and Media out there? What would be the difference between us and undemocratic and now dead forums of Jebhe Meli or SMCCDI or tens of other dead Undemocratic forums of Republican or Monarchist kind? Didn’t we start this place to set a new example for Iranians? Didn’t we start this place to teach Iranians a better way and democracy? Wouldn’t we have a moral dilemma if we kick anybody out of IPC? Wouldn’t we be hypocrites?

II. IPC office offered once, Cat offered twice and I offered three times to Liberator to become an IPC Admin but he refused to take the responsibility: however, all of a sudden he runs to a pack of “Monarchists”, not just helping them to create a forum, but becomes the “Admin” for this forum! To be an Admin or a Moderator for a forum is not much work. Actually it is short of jerking off! But this is a matter of principles! How come after years of friendship, comradery and history, the “Nechro-Monarcho Youth-Amnesiac” refused to take on the responsibility to become the IPC Admin but as soon as a “Pack O Monarchists” called him, just like a lost puppy, he ran to them, wagged his tale and right away started helping them to establish yet another Cheesy Monarchist Forum; furthermore, he became The Admin? How on Earth can you justify this? I am very curious to hear the justification?

III. So let me see, if everytime we do not like somebody, we threaten to quit or actually quit IPC Operations, then are we worthy to call ourselves “Adults” or maybe we should satisfy calling ourselves “Juveniles” because we surely behave as children? Morely, let’s say that I cannot stand Reza Pahlavi and The Kiss Ass boys around him, so is it justified for me to quit politics, quit publishing the IPC Website and close down the IPC club, only because Reza Pahlavi exists in Iranian politics? Should I scream and threat that either RP disappears from the scene or else I quit the Iranian politics? How childish does that sound? Isn’t this exactly what the “Nechro-Monarcho Youth-Amnesiac” had done? How old is Liberator? 6 years old?

IV. What you must understand is that this is not the issue of choosing between Liberator or Bache Kuni! Liberator is a veteran political activist, a colleague and I used to think he is also a friend; however, Bache Kuni is a SheMale Commodity, a toy and an Agent of IRI. There is no choosing and no comparison here. What you are saying is that because we value Liberator’s company as a colleague, then we must bend our principles and everytime Liberator dislikes someone, then we must kick them out of IPC to satisfy Liberator or CA or other Monarchists? Isn’t this what exactly Shah used to say: “If you don’t like the regime, then you can always leave Iran”? Isn’t this also what exactly the Mullahs say? Isn’t this exactly what all “Totalitarian” Regimes say? OK so we love Liberator; therefore, we start shiiting all over all of our principles only to keep Liberator around? If you recall, this is exactly what Roya said? Roya clearly said: Either you delete their posts and kick Hammihane Irani and Derafshe Kaviyani out of IPC Club or I am quiting and leaving IPC! Then she took half the Operations out of here. Remember? This is exactly what Liberator is doing, no? CA is almost the same way. She played the judge, the jury and the executioner without my blessing! Now that she did not get her way, she is basically out of the picture and dumped all her work on me! Liberator officially resigned but CA unofficially resigned! So this is like calling for ransom! Monarcists are once more threatening me to do as they wish or they quit! What am I? Father to these juvenile monarchists with hurt feelings? Should I sacrifice my principles to satisfy these children?

V. Another question is that, as a comrade, do you trust these children (Lib, CA, other monarchists) to watch your backs in the operations? Do you trust them and can you rely on them for the future and when we will actually conduct our campaign inside Iran? How much can we rely on these children? If they quit on us now, then what makes you think that when things really get hairy, they will not quit on us then? What if in the middle of an operation in Tehran, they don’t get their ways and they leave and abandon us right there? Can we really rely on them? Can we really trust them? Can we really trust them with our lives, OP members lives and the movement? The question is that if Monarchists are true comrades or are they “Rafiq-e Nimeh Rah”? Are they even Adults? Are they even part of the Democratic Movement? Do they even want Democracy?

VI. Let’s see, so should I also watch my mouth not to say anything about Monarchy and Monarchists, because Liberator and alike may get offended? So basically we are starting “Political Correctness” in IPC and Shah, Farah, Reza Pahlavi, etc. are off limits now? We don’t want to hurt Monarchists feelings so we shut up? Is this the reason we created IPC? For Political Correctness and for kicking people out of IPC because some group do not approve? Again I ask you, if so, then what would be the difference between us and mainstream Iranian Forums, which censor? What would be the difference between us and let’s say Activist Chat? What message are we sending the world?

VII. Let’s say Bache Kuni is a Hezbo. Do Hezbo have the right to exist in IPC? Can they talk? No matter how ignorant they are and how offensive and if or not they sabotage IPC, but when did we start banning people? Are we going to ban people now? Didn’t Qods do the same thing and worst? Did we ban Qods? Today it is Bache Kuni and tomorrow who? Do you really believe we should start banning because Bache Kuni is a saboteur and he brings the intellectual level of the club down? There is no problem with that but what about the constitution? Aren’t we above that? Aren’t we above the average Iranian media and censorship?

VIII. Let’s say I agree and we kill Bache Kuni. At the first place, the only way that this will happen is for Liberator to become Admin and replace CA because it seems like CA does not take her job seriously and cannot be relied on! She is not even around! Last time they killed Bache Kuni, CA had to go to each of her posts, delete all her anime, replace her avatar so Bache Kuni could not still send incognito messages from her site by changing anime! OK so Lib will go and delete all her anime and change her avatar but not the posts. Then Lib will ban and kill Bache Kuni. Also Lib will keep on deleting about 10 or 20 new prospect members’ screen names a day including Bache Kuni, because right away Bache Kuni will start creating screen names to get back in here! Last time Kuni tried 200 times to get back in! CA will not do this Shiite because I believe due to her personal life she is almost gone! I will not do this shiite because I don’t have time. Cat will not do this because she does not have time. So Lib will be doing this + keeping all Bozos and Bache Kunis out of IPC. Do you think Lib is up to this? And what if next time Lib does not approve of the next Bache Kuni, Hezbo or member? Do we give Lib the green card to kill people? You may want to think about these things before preaching what you are preaching?

IX.
Bache Kuni or No Bache Kuni, Constitution or No Constitution, Lib or CA, Right or Wrong, forget everything but one thing: After this episode, for the second time (first time was Roya), I am seriously reconsidering my relations and my stands with Monarchists! You know I work with anyone who picks up a gun or a pen against IRI, but I am having a hard time trusting the Muslim of the Opposition. When they stand behind me, I keep an eye on my back! I am beginning to feel the same way about Monarchists!

X. Let me get this right, are you blaming me for Robert’s episode? Didn’t the Robert’s episode occurred when I was away? Wasn’t Robert having conflict with Anna? How the hell did you make me responsible for that episode?

XI. If this Monarchist Dilemma continues, we may have to follow and draft a tactic used in Nazi Germany! Do you recall how Nazis made Jews wear a Yellow Star of David patch on their chest and an armband on their arms? How about we make Monarchists to wear a Yellow Crown (Taj) patch on their chest and armband on their arms to be distinguished as Monarchists. So we know who is unreliable, untrustable and shaky?

XII. I used to talk about lining up Jebheis next to the wall and do a number on them, but now I am having second thoughts to do the same with monarchists! Liberator and CA’s episode was the last draw for me to get to know Monarchists better!

No one can be trusted, absolutely no one. Treason everywhere, betrayal everywhere even from my own left hand “Liberator”! Now I know how Nader Shah Afshar felt when he ordered beheading of hundreds of his Darbar members and Tribesmen and blinding his own son, Reza Qoli Mirza! Nader saw treason everywhere! But was Nader really paranoid or Traitors were everywhere? Can we really blame Nader?

Maybe we need to deal with treason in Darbar-e IPC? I don’t know where CA disappeared to for vacation but let’s take care of my Judas aka Reza Qoli Mirza de Lib and send someone to Malmo, Sweden to grab the Moral Nechro-Monarch Youth-Amnesiac from under the Rock where he lives! We must set an example for future Possible Treason in IPC. I see Treason everywhere. Let me make a note……

:devnoid: Note: Send people 8-) 8-) to Malmo to kidnap and drag the Viking Traitor back to San Diego to be placed in his own Dungeon o torture in dungeons of Ahreemanic House O Pleasureful Pains.

:devnoid: Trust No One, Trust No One, Trust……No…..One,……..Trust…………..No……….

So what say you? I also will be needing Amir’s input on this issue!

:devnoid:
Disappointed and Paranoid X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:04 pm

AhreemanX Outed!
(in your spirit of making grand headlines like this! \:D/ )

X-man,

Your reply, although not directed at me, required a response.

You recently emailed us an old article of yours entitled: "A vision for Iran of tomorrow - nationalism". In this you state the following:

AhreemanX stated:

I am a Nationalist, actually a Hard-core Nationalist...

A Nationalist Regime's priority is not a Monarchy or a Republic. A Nationalist Government's priority is to establish an Iranian (Persian) Independent State with Iranian (Persian) values, Iranian (Persian) way of life and a type of economy, society, ethics, spiritual philosophy and cultural needs in which Iranians desire.

A Nationalist Government, can be a Monarchy, can be a Republic or can be neither!

After having stated this you embark on one of your usual anti-monarchy episodes and form a hypothetical scenario that if Iran had become a Republic in 1925 Islam would never have become strong. You also bring in slanderous statements like "monarchy and islam go hand in hand"! This is all good marketing for "The Republic" but it sure isn't the truth; these are just petty slogans meant to defame the Monarchy by attaching "shiite" (islam) to it!

X-man, you are a closet-hardcore-republican whether you want to admit it or not. As for adhering to the nationalist principles that you outlined in the beginning of your piece i'll just bring to your attention your latest "nationalist comment":

Either way, there will be no room in the future of Iran for monarchy and monarchists, because they have been dead for 28 years

First of all NO nationalist would ever utter these words. This statement is in stark opposition to the definition of nationalism that you gave yourself in your article. It is also in stark opposition to democratic principles which you also claim to adhere to! What is going on X!? Your severe bias and slander against the monarchy is so clear in your articles, and you aren't able to hide your strong pro-republican stance under guises of being a "nationalist" either.

Secondly - Haji, i'm not dead! I'm alive! I swear! Even if you insist on calling me a nechro-monarchist or whatever it won't change the reality! You can't create a fictional world for yourself and impose it on everyone. As for the institution of monarchy that too is alive and doing perfectly fine as per examples like Japan, Sweden, Netherlands, and Spain!

Lastly you stated in your initial post regarding my resignation:

Don’t run around and discuss Monarchy versus Republic, because that is not the issue.

Haji you started this very thread that is on "Monarchy vs Republic"! Now where have you put those ginkgo leaves lol!

So...

I am not a Republican. I am a "Nationalist". I put Nationalism above Republican and Monarchy. I believe Republic is a more logical, more up-to-date and more scientific form of government than Monarchy; however, my political ideology is "Nationalism". So basically I am neither a Republican nor a Monarchist, yet I am a Nationalist.

Sorry bud but you are as hardcore a republican can get, although you try to cover it up under the guise of "nationalism"!

I also read in your reply to Kamran that sabotage and attacks on IPC operations must be respected in the spirit of upholding democratic values! loooool seriously what have you been smoking!?

The truth has to be said no matter how bitter it might be.

Ba Sepaas,

Extremely disappointed Viking :asgard:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm

Allow me to give you a taste of your own medicine which you used to hand Ex IPC Operations’ nominees:

:sarcas: Dear Traitor Lib: :sarcas:
(Rioooooot, Murder, Killllllllller)

I. Answer the questions asked above from Camran? Don’t beat around the bush, just answer the questions specifically the one about “Admin” Episode?

II. Last time you went on the edge was when the number of your posts were @ “1950” and you were 3 steps to “1953”! That’s when amnesia got a better hold of you, remember? I guess not! I told you watch it because Monarchy was about to collapse. That is when you went deranged and lost it in total! Once again I would like you to look at the number of your posts! It is on “1974” which is a few steps to 1978 and 1979 when Monarchy had died for the last time in history of Iran! Once again I am warning you to be very careful what you say! Remember when you did not take me serious on 1953? Remember how you got disoriented, lost it all, betrayed your principles, betrayed everything? Betrayed sanity? Now if you don’t take it seriously, soon it will be 1978 and 1979 and then capoot forever! Watch it fellow!

III. :imcoman: You used to be a Youth Amnesiac, then turned to Nechro-Monarcho Youth-Amnesiac, then to …………. We are getting very close to 1978!

IV. Dance around the bush but you and your last action has been registered in history and in my mind. Your action was very similar to what your Shah did to Iran on 1979. Afterall it is a “Monarchist Tradition “ to betray comrades! You can’t help yourself.

V. Correction, I don’t send you anything. IPC Office must have sent you something (if you are on the mailing list). What was your e-mail? All your records are getting erased? Your file is getting erased? Someone I used to know as a friend but now .………….

VI. Who are you :imcoman: again? Your voice and vision is getting faded? I can barely see you? I can barely hear you? Did I use to know you? Come again? :imcoman: Who are you? Hello ……………. Hello …………… You are fading away …………..???

Hello Hello Hello, is there anybody in there?
Not that you can hear me, but anyone home?
Realx, relax, relax, just a little pin prick,
:salutemil: :salutemil: :bazooka: :imcoman: :grenadelauncher: :salutemil: :salutemil:
And there will be no more Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch,
Is there anyone home……?
(Pink Floyd)

You :imcoman: .......... are :explode: ............... fading :skull: ...........away :ripcall: ............
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Liberator » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:53 pm

Dear Mr I'm a Nationalist Democrat who am above political institutions, however the Republic is the best form of government and in the future Republic of Iran the Monarchy will have no place because it is dead along with all of its supporters although they do exist in the necro-monarchist form like our young comrade Liberator, and if anyone objects to what I have to say, no matter how irrational it may be, they will all be hunted down and shot! Long live freedom! Long live democracy! Long live nationalism!

](*,)

All that needs to be said has been said, especially in my previous post. The only subject which I have not addressed is the subject of you offering me the Admin position on here. I did not accept the offer because as you have put it quite candidly the position of Admin on IPC basically doesn't entail much but banning hundreds of spammers and other saboteurs per day/week/month and that's it. I must say that I have a life to attend to as well, a degree which I need to work hard for, a social life, and my own political websites to take care of. Now the reason I accepted the Admin position at my fellow necro-monarchist youth amnesiac friend's :D newly created organization is because I wanted to assist in setting it up for them in an orderly manner and help getting the forum going. Also feeling that you are not true to your word (as demonstrated previously) didn't exactly help either. With that said I have addressed your points and stated my take on your current state of affairs - in that you are a closet-republican who is on a vicious campaign to slander and defame the institution of Monarchy by all means.

A brief historical account:

-I became acquainted to you and involved in IPC through your anti-Islamic writings which were all great.
-I had no problem in the beginning with you occasionally bringing up some personal beef with Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi and at times I shared the same frustration.
-As time passed though I "evolved" (:)) and began to notice an in-consistency in what you preached
-What you preached began to contradict what you previously had preached!
-You began to use slanderous tactics to attack my political views, my comrades, my King, and the institution of Monarchy ; in regards to the institution of monarchy you consistently tried to portray it as either a one-man dictatorship or a useless institution which are both false as has been demonstrated by this thread.
- And all this has led us to where we are today.

I evolved X-man - now it's your turn.

Ba Sepaas,

The Voice of Reason
:intel:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" -J.F.K
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Movement of Minds

Postby Ahreeman X » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Final Words for Thinking Iranians:

Movement of Minds
Futuristic Plans for Future of Iran

The Evolution in politics same as the Evolution of Earth will continue on.
Evolution has no heart; Evolution is pure logic.

Movement of Minds - Futuristic Plans for Future of Iran
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/movement-mind/

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Edelge » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:10 am

Hey Ahreman don’t be scared. I got your back! Kick that slimy lib’s ass!

I say give him the Ninga “death touch”. He will take five steps and will blow up! After all, that is why U studied Ningitsoo and black bell King Foo!

If U need a Klingn Pain Sticks to put in his shahi-ass, let me know, I will give U a big one.
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

The Nature of Monarchy

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:34 am

The Nature of Monarchy

Every day that passes by I begin to hate Monarchists more and more! I used to just look at them as “Inferior”, “Illiterate” and “Incompetent”; however, now I am beginning to hate them!

If we look at the history of Iran, we will notice that except one or two worthy individuals in each dynasty, the rest of the Shah’s were worthless. These one or two individuals are no credit for system for Monarchy, yet they are credit for themselves as great individuals and they are credit for Iran as great nationalists.

Monarchy is rotten to the core.

Monarchs are the same as Syphilis Wounds and Monarchists are the same as Canker Sores. Monarchists are leeches around the monarch who give the monarch a false perception of himself; they enlarge monarch’s head so it floats in the sky!

Monarchists are a group of “Khayeh Mal”, Ass Kissers, Hand Kissers and cock roaches around the monarch who cheer for him, so they can get a piece of the pie, dough and power.

A monarch does not have to be qualified, intelligent or the most proper person for the position. He only has to be a son to another monarch, which came before him!

Before 1979, these leeches expanded shah’s head to the point that he became a Megalomaniac! During the last few years of Shah’s reign, he was basically talking nonsense! He was calling Iran a “Social Imperial” nation”!

Social Imperial = Socialism + Imperial

Shah believed Ali, Hussein and Hazrat Abbas were his protectors! He banned all political parties and erected a Fascist Party (Rastakhiz).

Shah had done many good for Iran but the value of a person and his character becomes relevant during hard times. Hard Times are like tests.

When times get rough, the rough stays and fights.

When times get rough, Monarchs and Monarchists escape like little girls!

On 1978, 1979 Shah showed what he was made of!

On 1953 when times got rough, Shah and Thieving Pahlavis escaped Iran. Like a little girl, shah of Iran escaped from Mohamad Damaq de Mosadeq!

On 1979, when times got rough, Shah primarily jailed his close comrades to blame them as escape goats. He jailed people like Hoveyda who served Iran, Iranians and Shah for decades. Then when times got rougher, shah and the thieving Pahlavis once again escaped Iran! Shah was the first to escape Iran! Billions of dollars along with Pahlavis had disappeared!

Comander in Chief of armed forces, Shah of Iran, Alahazrat Homayoun, primarily opened fire and killed as many as he could, but when things got dead serious and millions rushed the streets to show their hatred for Monarchy, Shah like a little servant, awaited Carter’s orders from DC!

Shah waited for DC’s orders! When CIA and Carter did not support him, he packed up, left all his Generals and comrades to die in Iran and he fled like a little rat!

Let’s face it, Shah of Iran abandoned Iran, Iranians, his comrades like Hoveyda, his true Nationalists, packed his suitcases and dragged along the thieving Pahlavis to safety of the west and left Iranian Nationalists to die in Iran.

If this is not cowardice, weakness, rat behavior and typical monarchist nature, then I don’t know what is?

When Monarchists open their traps and talk garbage in exile and make heroes out of Shah, Farah and that Gusaleh Reza Pahlavi, I just want to shoot them!

You see, they can Bull Shiite these exiled born naïve Jujeh Monarchists but they can never Bull Shiite someone like me who was right there in Iran in the 70s and saw the cowardice of Shah first hand!

I still love Shah for all the good which he had done for Iran but I hate him for all his weaknesses, his religious superstitions, his cowardice, his betrayal of his comrades, his megalomania and indeed handing Iran to Muslim! Shah’s legacy and transcript has been tainted in the history of Iran and nothing can change it.

Reza Khan had balls of steel. British kicked Reza Shah out of Iran by force or he would have never left on his own! But Mohamad Reza Shah escaped Iran like a coward! Reza Pahlavi, forget him, he is a faggot!

Let me tell you all about Monarchists:

Characteristics of Monarchists

Big Talks and No Action
Loud Mouths and No Balls
Hand Kissers and Ass Kissers
Superficial and Shallow
Alcoholics and Opium Addicts
Weak and Cowards
Irresponsible and unreliable
Lazy and Superstitious
God Fearing and Religious
Illiterate and inferior

Should I keep going?

Shah betrayed Iran on 1953 and 1979 and escaped like a little girl. Shah betrayed his comrades, jailed them, abandoned them, handed Iran to Muslim and ran and hide to save his own neck.

History repeats doesn’t it?

Just like 1953 and 1979, look at history of IPC:

2003 Roya betrayed IPC and dragged half the IPC Operations out of here.
2007 Catayoun Afshar and Kia betrayed IPC Operations disregarding the oath of honor they took to IPC Operations and they fled.

It seems to me that an average Monarchist never volunteers to fight for anything! They are good with petitions, Internet forums and big talks. You have to force them to take any type of responsibility or commit to a cause, set aside sacrifice!

What Shah did to Iran on 1953 and 1979, what Imperial Generals done to Iran on 1979 by signing the “Goh Khordan Nameh” and handing Iran to Khomeini, what Roya, CA and Kia done to IPC and what Monarchists still doing is called Treason!

Treason

The correct term is Treason.

Educate yourselves to the Term: “Treason”.

If We Were In Iran!

If today we were in Iran and a Nationalist Regime was in power and I was in charge of dealing with Treason, then I would have dragged:

Monarchists’ Sons and Daughters to answer for Sins of their Fathers and Mothers.

Reza Pahlavi had to answer for sins of Alahazrat
Shirin Neshat had to answer for the sins of General Neshat
Every single one of them had to answer for the sins of their fathers and mothers.
I would even drag my own father to a trial.

Every coward who abandoned Iran and handed Iran to Muslim had to answer!

Every person who abandoned IPC Operations had to answer.

Shahollahi is a step short of Hezbollahi.
Sag-e Zard Baradar-e Shoqal-e

These people will have no room in the future of Iran. Simple as that. If Gusaleh like Reza Pahlavi desire to rule Iran, then by all means let Mullahs lead Iran.

We will not sacrifice and replace Goh (Mullahs) with Sendeh (Monarchists)! Am I clear or not?

Future of Iran will be Nationalism. Future of Iran will be Democracy, Federalism and Human Rights. Imperial Iran had no respect for non of the above and neither does IRI.

Shahollah and Hezbollah belong to the dumpster of history. Marxists and Mojaheds are dead worshipers and living in the past but at least they fight and they got balls. Monarchists don’t even have balls neither will they fight!

The last draw was Catayoun Afshar and Kia’s Treason. That’s that. Since 1979 we have been giving these Monarchists chance after chance to redeem themselves but they have done nothing but Treason.

Let me tell you clearly, that I still work with both Muslim and Monarchists of the opposition; however, from now on, I will grow 2 extra eyes on the back of my head to watch them! It is very hard for me to trust a Monarchist or a Muslim. A Muslim Monarchist like Reza Pahlavi is a Double Whammy!

Why I Still Work with Monarchists?

For God’s sake, I don’t know to work with them or watch them not to back stab me!
The Reason I still will work with them are:
a) To Evolve them
b) To Over throw IRI

Or else I have no love affair with Monarchists!

Eventually these people will evolve or die out. There will be no third choice!

I said it all here:

Movement of The Minds
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/movement-mind/

As I have always stated:

All of these M Ideologies belong to the past. They are nothing but outdated political cults. They are dead and everyone knows it except themselves.

Nechro Monarchists are the worst!

I am pointing at the moon, can you see beyond the tip of my finger?

Amen

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

The Nature of All Great Monarchists

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:32 am

The Nature of All Great Monarchists

Let us take a look at the real nature of all great monarchists:

Reza Khan (Reza Shah The Great) = Closet Republican
Dr. Kourosh Aryamanesh = Closet Nationalist
Dr, Shapour Bakhtiar = Closet Secular Democrat
Dr. Fereydoun Farrokhzad = Closet Socialist
Dariush Homayoun = Closet SUMKA (Nazi)

As you can see, the backbones of Monarchy, themselves were not monarchists, but out of desperation and due to the oppression of monarchists, they have blended in as monarchists so they could have made a “Change” from within the corrupt monarchist regime!

These are facts, which they do not teach you in Monarchist school of lies!

They say I am on the crusade against monarchy!
The truth is that I am on the crusade to get Iranians out of Dark Ages!
Monarchists at worst live in 1800s and at best live in 1978!

Educate yourselves.

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Amir » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:45 pm

I leave you kids alone for two weeks, and you are at each other’s throats? What is the deal?

I understand your disappointment at L for resigning, but that is within his right. It is not treacherous or treasonous as you are depicting it. The same goes for CA.

I cannot judge the personal interaction you had with them outside of the forum, and so I can only judge by their behavior within the forum. Neither of them betrayed you or the club by acting negatively in any way. As their behavior within the club was not inappropriate, it is unfair of you to chastise them within the club. If something else happened between you guys on a personal level, you need to address it on a personal and private level.

Buddy, you need to chill out because you’re going too far with this. If you view the monarchial system as defective, that’s fine, and you are probably correct. However, to mix that with personal issues you have with a couple of monarchists does not make sense. You need to keep personal problems and broad political ideas of government separate. To do otherwise undermines this whole thread, and your views on monarchy will be easily interpreted to be not based on reason but personal bias.

Why the hell did your announcement of L’s resignation have to be placed in the monarchy thread? What does that have to do with the debate on monarchy? The two are unrelated, and these comments should have been placed elsewhere under a new thread. I don’t even think that they should have been placed at all in the first place.

It is most unfortunate to see that you would ruin your friendship with L or CA because they did not live up to your expectations. It is, however, even worse to see you carrying on like this, and going on and on about it.

My advice to you is to move on as quickly as possible from this unfortunate fallout, and to not use this thread as a grievance memoir any more than you have already.
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:26 pm

Well since this thread has become a place for people to rant and rave as much as they please :tantrum: , and deviated as far as possible from the purpose of this thread, which was to have sane discussions on Monarchy vs Republic, thanks to a certain individual whose mission is not to sit down and discuss but would rather go on a psychotic crusade! let let me join for a second ...

i read today that a person who i've considered a friend, or at the very least an honorable compatriot, and someone i've looked up to, had my name right there on the level with "islamist scholars" and put my internet activism under question! i don't know if this is a misunderstanding or what not! but i'll hopefully get a response and get it sorted... but if it's true (which i hope it isn't!), talk about BACKSTABBING and BETRAYAL!

X-man if there is anyone with reason to claim being victim of BACKSTABBING & BETRAYAL as of recent I think that would be me! First it was you going crazy about my decision of leaving my "moderator role" which as you said yourself had no responsibilities (and now that i think back i don't see why i did turn in a resignation ](*,) I admit that it was totally un-necessary; at least back then I could change my thread titles if i messed them up!); perhaps it would not have provoked the crusade of slander and lies against the late Shah, and the monarchy! (well the crusade of slander and lies against the monarchy was already in place...!) At least I got you to expose yourself from inside that closet you're hiding in - you closet-republican! Just come out and say it! I'm a republican and proud of it! Nationalist Republican whatever! just come out and say it! You can't hide it forever! Stop making contradictory statements how you aren't a republican but the republic is the best form of government! Stop! See, these are the kind of statements that can fool a nation of gaav o gusfand who cannot think for themselves but fall for strong rhetoric such as your own! Stop wanting to become The Ayatollah Version 2.0! Ayatollah Khomeini-al-Hindi lied through his teeth on a lot of issues and was promoted by Iranians (!) to head the 2nd Arabo-Muslim Occupation of Iran! Anyways X! You should be put on trial for treason, lying, backstabbing, deceit, betrayal, you name it!!! Where's Kat when I need her! It's trial time! Lets get this baby going! X take a seat in the electric chair next to your court-appointed defense lawyer malijak/susan/kooni! :whip:

On a more sober note what does "Aryamehr" mean!!!??? The interpretation of this term is what has prompted this compatriot which I looked up to, to put me on the same line as "islamist scholars"!!!!! I've interpreted "Aryamehr" to mean "Light of the Aryans" and wikipedia for whatever it's worth (it's the only one with an entry on this term) confirms this! Now X...there must be some good left in you so what does this term mean? and please stay focused, stay focused...your crusade is getting old and repetitive...if it wasn't for "young blood" like me (although i'm classified by your good self as necro-young blood probably lol!) you'd be hanging out with old farts like your "futurist" jendeye melli supporter antellectual friend gandchi! :intellectual: ...

I'm getting sick of Eye-rain-ians...it seems they can't do anything right! and if someone leads them on the right path they do everything to reverse that! the whole lot are a bunch of ungrateful twats! (well most of them..)

Perhaps that wasn't the soberest of notes :D but could you please just respond to the "aryamehr" issue with a short clarification on what the term means? But then again I can't trust you anymore can i!? Perhaps I should address this question to someone I can trust like AmirN instead!! Someone who has incredibly kept his sanity amongst all this insanity!!

:egg:

P.S. Allah spare us another sermon from NurollahX!!!!!!!! :bangheadcurs:

P.P.S. I wish AmirN would post one of his enlightning articles rather than having to deal with this kind of bullshiite!

P.P.P.S. 3 more post by me and you'll have to throw me out X-man! >> "1979"

P.P.P.P.S. I think i got everything out of the system.
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

Postby Edelge » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:38 pm

Liberator trainee compatriot wrote:............
i read today that a person who i've considered a friend, or at the very least an honorable compatriot, and someone i've looked up to, had my name right there on the level with "islamist scholars" and put my internet activism under question!

Compatriot Trainee Liby. JOON:

This proves my point, since U can't even tell up from down apart, much less political wright from wrong. U are saying that U have been looking up to Emam Kooni and the Emam would have been happy of that, but that is in contrary to reality, since U have been under the Emam looking down!

And, don't claim being a victim! U are an adult who voluntarily and willfully fondled the Emam! If U are now, put a SHAHI cork in it (Pepspi Bottle will do)!

And, Liby no one is throwing U out, don't talk foolish! U are walking out and slamming the door behind U. Don't let the door hit U back in your victimized Shahi ass!
Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Chic Moda » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:40 am

Lib:

I disagree with you to discredit our past mentor Ahreeman, this is rage speaking. We owe Ahreeman a lot. If we can’t work with Ahreeman then be it, no hard feelings. We can move on and no use for rhetoric on both sides. I’m too busy with my personal life to remain politically active.

I agree with one statement coming out of you. Let us put Ahreeman on trial (if I find time). Trial of Ahreeman for the crime of being an Ahreemanocrat. Do you care to be the DA on the trial?

:convict: Details of Ahreeman’s crimes:

1. Creating an Ahreemanocracy in place of Democracy in IPC. Attempt to push IPC towards an Ahreemanocratic Regime instead of a Democratic Regime. Crimes against Democracy by using Coup-de-tat tactics to replace the Democratic IPC to Ahreemanocratic Ahreemania.

2. Attemps to abolish Constitutional Monarchy traditions and replace them with Ahreemanic agendas.

3. Crimes against Shahanshah Aryamehr.

PSP 1: You are incorrect and you can still edit your titles, topics and posts as a regular member. I can do the same. We have resigned operations but we still have rights and privileges as IPC Members.
:bazooka: :devprised:

Promoting the fight against Ahreemanocracy (when found time) by waving Derafshe Kaviani
:salutel:
Hear me loud and clear
:champ:
Javid Shah

care to respond Ahreeman? Don't hide and ignore, don't be a scardy cat, come out and face reality. Responds please? :D

Still The Hanging Judge
:queen:
Ahuramazda
Shahanshah
Iran-Zamin
Chic Moda
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby Edelge » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:53 am

Chic-Moda wrote:
Let us put Ahreeman on trial (if I find time). Trial of Ahreeman for the crime of being an Ahreemanocrat. Do you care to be the DA on the trial?

Oh Grate, Check Mona, SAVAKY's Mistress, spoke out of the woodworks!

Ms. Check Mono,

Did we forget something BIG? Something Big that only a blind SHAHI will not see?
I am in Charge and can't remember U begging for my consent!

I want U to know that U are walking on a slippery slop, since U are as close as Liby's micro dick size to go in Image's merry way, Democraticly!

Edelge
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Amir » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:05 am

L,

You need to chill out as well. You are also going too far with this. Retaliation is understandable to some extent, but in that way you are behaving no better. This thread is turning into an emotional garbage can.

CA,

Ahreemania…Ahreemanocracy…

That stuff is funny as hell! It’s gold! You should take it over to IPC dictionary and expand upon it a little just for the fun of it. While you’re at it, add these:

Ahreemanophobia: the fear of Ahreeman
Ahreemanosophy: the philosophy of Ahreeman
Ahreemanopolis: the city that Ahreeman built

The two of you want to put Ahreeman on trial? I tell you something, you two have khaye! You two are in HIS club, and you want to put HIM on trial? If nothing else, I’m sure he will admire you two for your khaye. He’s really into khaye, have you noticed? He might just cut them off, but I’m sure he will admire them afterwards.

Can you two not see that the guy is pissed as hell? I tried to get him to wrap it up and calm down, but would you two let it be? Noooooooo. You guys go on the full offensive and practically dare him to get nasty. Are you two masochistic? Let it go and move on already. Instead, now you will reap an Ahreemanogeddon.

Ahreemanogeddon: Armageddon brought on by Ahreeman; the end of days; judgement day; the return of Christ (with a sword this time), the 12th Emam, Messenger of Allah, Buddha, Bahaollah, and a few other people we never heard of before; the greatest show on earth.

BTW, when I wrote HIM, I was just trying to emphasize the word “him” with capital letters. I did not mean His (or Her) Imperial Majesty. I got reminded of that acronym right now. I think it is the most ridiculous title for anyone who is not in actual power. How people still refer to the Pahlavis as HIM is beyond me. Whether we like it or not, they are not the royal family of Iran anymore. There is no royal family of Iran currently. They are private citizens, just like the rest of us. This H.I.M. bullshit needs to stop.

Blind Kooni Patches,

As usual, nothing you say makes any sense. Stop babbling to yourself. No one is listening. Besides, the only blind person around here is you.

Dumb-ass, you buuuuuuuuuuurned yourself again. At first when you placed your ridiculous post, you left out the word SHAHI after the word “blind.” As usual, you implied yourself as the butt of your own retarded joke. Also, as usual, you had another “oh shit” moment, realized that you are the only blind person around here, and tried to fix your goof by adding the word SHAHI minutes later. As usual, I, your owner, caught your goof and remembered it before your attempt to fix it. As usual, I buuuuuuuuuuuuuurned you with it.

Whenever shit starts flying, the khar-magas will appear. Do you guys see that all this shit slinging has attracted this blind, kooni, khar-magas to buzz around?
I am Dariush the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage

Naqshe Rostam
Amir
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Liberator » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:36 pm

Amir-jaan,

Changing topics... would you be able to elaborate on the meaning of the term "aryamehr"? I've come to interpret it as "The Light of Aryans" but others seem to disagree - could you please give me your take on this?

Wikipedia entry on "Aryamehr":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryamehr

As for addressing the Iranian Imperial Family by their titles I feel obliged to remind you (with the limited knowledge that I have) that HIM Reza Shah II / Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi, Reza Pahlavi (you are at liberty to address him as you like) took an oath to serve as the legal heir to the Peacock Throne of Iran after Ravanash Shaad Shahanshah Aryamehr passed away - and as far as I'm aware no democratic procedure has taken place, since HIM Reza Shah II swore to serve as the country's monarch, in which the Iranian Monarchy has been abolished; taking these facts into consideration it's my belief that the Pahlavi Family are still the Imperial Family of Iran, with Shahbanou Farah Pahlavi as head of the Family, and I will refer to them by their titles - not because I have to, but because of my own personal convictions.

Ba Sepaas
Liberator
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4

PreviousNext

Return to Iran Room