Shirin Neshat vs. Ahreeman X

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

Shirin Neshat vs. Ahreeman X

Postby IPC » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Shirin Neshat Questions Ahreeman X

A Letter from Ms. Shirin Neshat

To: IPC.Founder@gmail.com
Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 7:14 PM
Subject: Sarbazan and Janbakhtegan Org

Sarbazan and Janbakhtegan
Organization for Support of the Families of the Unsung Heroes Members of the Imperial Iranian Armed Forces
www.sarbazan.com , Private: shneshat@aol.com, Office: sshneshat@aol.com, and primmortalguard@yahoo.com.
Tel: 213-503-4221. P.O. Box 16166 Beverly Hills, CA 90209, US

IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER
Sunday September 14th, 2008

Dear Mr. Ahreeman X:

RE: Your Derogatory Remark to Imperial Iranian Armed Forces

The below paper of Ahreeman X says a lot about him, it says that he is in pain who wants to say something about his pain to others and this pain of him has been trapped inside of him for past thirty years. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that it is difficult to express his pain to others and decided to use derogatory comment against Imperial Iranian Armed Forces. However, he needs to explore productive venues to overcome his pain.

Mr. Ahreeman X did not understand that www.alineshat.org website is dedicated to all immortal soldiers and it is not solely defending rights of victims of high ranking of Imperial Iranian Armed Forces that they gave their life for Iran, there were individual like Dr. Kouroush Aryamanesh that he was a civilian and Sarbazan and Janbakhtegan Organization honored him too. This organization always has been on front-line to defend interest of Iranian on many frontiers; such as, Persian Gulf or educating public about this current Machiavellian regime to everyone by using www.alineshat.org as a platform to reach to everyone globally.

Mr. Ahreeman X in his letter began to besmirch Imperial Iranian Armed Forces without any kind of prove that they were corrupt individuals. Mr. Ahreeman X remembers very well that how in 1979 Khomeini Hendi with his associates accused Imperial Iranian Armed Forces with many crimes that those allegations had no merit. In this letter of Ahreeman X, he is following same foot step as Khomeini Hendi.

Mr. Ahreeman X made an unwarranted comment that Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat signed a neutrality paper with other high rank officers not to interfere in revolution which was not true. Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat did not sign any paper with anyone. Also, this paper of Mr. Ahreeman X took one step further and began to use derogatory remark that Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat was a coward person. There is no doubt that Mr. Ahreeman X never met the General. Henceforth, the above remark would not bear any kind of merit. As a matter of fact, such vulgar comment of Mr. Ahreeman X would not solve his pain.

The 1979 fiasco took my father from me that I love dearly to this very day, and by name calling my father with such a tone and language would not ease your pain or by name calling anyone's father. My father and many other fathers contributed to safety and security of Iran and Middle East. Just a reminder to you that in 1975, it was the same Imperial Iranian Armed Forces which stood against Iraq and Saddam Hussein did not dear to launch military strike on Iran, and there were other military excursions that Imperial Iranian Armed Forces brought peace in the Middle East region.

The bottom line, all fathers, brothers, mothers, and sisters that they were taken away by the Islamic Republic in Iran needs to be cherished by everyone that they gave their sweet and precious life for Iran. It is with utmost regret to witness current situation is not in favor of anyone, but it does not mean to use derogatory comment to other people's love one since they are resting in peace.
Evidence:

“What was the reality?

Shah was aware of every single crime, which had occurred during Pahlavis. Without Shah's blessings nothing could have occurred in Iran. Shah was a sole dictator of Iran overseeing all activities.
The corrupt Pahlavi Family, mainly all the Princes and Princesses were roots of all corruption, frauds, embezzlements, thieveries, drug dealings, shady deals, monopoly, unfair business practices and suffocation.
Imperial Generals were corrupt and so was Darbar (Imperial court). Monarchists and Feudals and other Kiss Asses were all crime partners and servants who overseen every single crime which had occurred in the Imperial Iran.

All of a sudden, Imperial Iran became heaven, Shah became Angel Gabriel and Monarchists became these great Do Gooders! Kiss Asses like Ardeshir Zahedi and his family became Great Martyrs and Nationalists! Pahlavi Corrupt Family became Saints and worthless Imperial Generals became giant stars in skies of Martyrdom! We are talking about the same Generals who combinely signed that famous paper and handed Iran to the Mullahs! We are talking about the same Generals who refused to fight and to save Iran! These guys became National Heroes! The perfect example is Shirin Neshat's website creating super heroes out of his coward father (General Neshat) and other coward Imperial Generals! This is the history according to Monarchists!”

http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/monarchy/index.htm

Payandeh Iran/Long Live Iran

Shirin Neshat
Last edited by IPC on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds (English)
Pendare Nik, Goftare Nik, Kerdare Nik (Modern Persian)
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta (Avestan Persian)
IPC
General
General

Ahreeman X Responds to Shirin Neshat

Postby Ahreeman X » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Ahreeman X Responds to Shirin Neshat

Responding Ms. Shirin Neshat

Ms. Shirin Neshat:

“IN THE NAME OF MY FATHER”

Blind Faith, Dogmatic Belief and Illogical Fanaticism towards a person (Shah), a religion (Islam), a myth (God), a supposed hero (your father) or any other person, ideology or element causes detachment from reality; therefore, results living in LaLa Land (Monarchial Reality) which monarchists have been living in it during the past 30 years!

Monarchist Syndrome:
When one lies for so long and for so much, then one starts believing in his own lies!

“Dear Mr. Ahreeman X:”

Oh don’t be so sweet, tell me how you really feel about me? C’mon you can do it? Let it all out, cuss the hell out of me. I know you monarchists just love me!

“RE: Your Derogatory Remark to Imperial Iranian Armed Forces”

This article was written on May 12, 2007:

Role of the 21st Century Monarchs and Monarchists
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/monarchy/index.htm

Why responding so soon? You could have waited another year or two or a decade or two to respond?!

“The below paper of Ahreeman X says a lot about him, it says that he is in pain”

Of course I am in pain. The whole country has been in pain since 1979. Iran is in pain. All of us are in pain because of Imperial Regime’s cowardice, mistakes, self serving policies and dictatorship which gave birth to IRI.

“There is no doubt in anyone's mind that it is difficult to express his pain to others”

Not at all. I am expressing my pain easily in the form of unveiling the true history of Iran to the Iranian youth and the world. You should try it, it is great therapy! Stop monarchist lies and come to terms with history for a change. It helps a lot!

“and decided to use derogatory comment against Imperial Iranian Armed Forces.”

Never enough derogatory comments, never enough ….. I had to use 1000 times more derogatory terms to describe what your Shah, Imperial Regime, Imperial Statesmen (including my father), Imperial Generals (including your father) and Darbar had done to Iran. 1000 more derogatory terms will not be enough! Sins of the fathers …….. I condemn them all for giving birth to IRI.

Reasons for the birth of IRI
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/birth-IRI/index.htm

“ However, he needs to explore productive venues to overcome his pain.”

Actually my doctor told me about another therapy! He told me to unleash my anger by lining up all Imperial Regime officials (who are still alive including my father) next to the wall and ……! This would surely make me feel better! You see, even my father stopped working for the Imperial Regime (during the final years), so he would stay clean of the filth of the regime! He just worked as an author and a journalist in private sector.

“Mr. Ahreeman X did not understand that www.alineshat.org website is dedicated to all immortal soldiers and it is not solely defending rights of victims of high ranking of Imperial Iranian Armed Forces that they gave their life for Iran, there were individual like Dr. Kouroush Aryamanesh that he was a civilian and Sarbazan and Janbakhtegan Organization honored him too.”

Please do not even go there! Separate the account of my master (Aryamanesh), educator of the Iranian history, from Imperial Generals, Statesmen and other Hand Kissers of Pahlavis! Your heroes are roots of the disease, my master was the cure! Get his name off your site. It is an insult for a Progressive Iranian Nationalist to be included and associated in any shape or form with reactionary dogmatic monarchists!

“This organization always has been on front-line to defend interest of Iranian on many frontiers; such as, Persian Gulf or educating public about this current Machiavellian regime to everyone by using www.alineshat.org as a platform to reach to everyone globally.”

Machiavellian …. Oh you are so romantically poetic! I would have preferred you monarchists to grab a gun and fight when you supposed to! Rhetorics are useless!

“Mr. Ahreeman X made an unwarranted comment that Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat signed a neutrality paper with other high rank officers not to interfere in revolution which was not true. Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat did not sign any paper with anyone. Also, this paper of Mr. Ahreeman X took one step further and began to use derogatory remark that Honorable Immortal Major-General Ali Neshat was a coward person. There is no doubt that Mr. Ahreeman X never met the General. Henceforth, the above remark would not bear any kind of merit. As a matter of fact, such vulgar comment of Mr. Ahreeman X would not solve his pain.”

Why don’t we cut the you know what? Stop the rhetorics! This letter is addressed to me not UN! We are beyond these types of rhetorical letters, poetic remarks, injustice which has been done to Imperial Heroes, Ah O Naleh, Ajz O Muyeh, bla bla bla episodes …………….. Please save these official cheaply put together rhetorics for the emotional letters which you send to Reza Pahlavi, George Bush or UN. Do straight talk with me!

“The bottom line, all fathers, brothers, mothers, and sisters that they were taken away by the Islamic Republic in Iran needs to be cherished”

The bottom line is to condemn them all, thus they all have sinned! Sins of the fathers of 1979 resulted in IRI.

Shirin jan, you are not talking to some Hassan Ali Golabi or Hussein Ali Gerdu! I was an insider of the Imperial Regime, the same as you. I know perfectly what went on in the Imperial Regime. Save these rhetorics for Jujeh Monarchists out of High School!

“Payandeh Iran/Long Live Iran”

Cheap monarchist slogans!

You want evidence? The best evidence that your Shah, your father and the rest of the Imperial Generals (except a few) were cowards is that they did not stand their own grounds and fight and die for Iran. All of them signed the famous paper and handed Iran to Khomeini. All of them paid for their crime of cowardice and got executed by Hezbollah. That’s your evidence. For how long, you people are willing to lie to yourselves? You can’t lie to the people, because as a historian, I am publishing the true history of Iran in the largest Iranian website in the world (IPC) to educate the youth about your fathers’ crimes!

You only lie to yourselves. You people lie so much and for so long that you even begin to believe in your own lies!

This is what really happened:

Read the part about Imperial Generals in this article:

Why Reza Pahlavi Cannot Lead Iranian Opposition?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/why-shah/index.htm

Then read the step by step events of what happened in those crucial days and how Imperial Generals committed treason and handed Iran to Khomeini, rather than standing by Dr. Bakhtiar and fight for Iran:

Immortal Guards, Then and Now
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=250

Soon I will brush up, add to and publish the article version of it in the website.

This is the most viewed political discussion about Iran on the net. In this discussion, I have proved beyond the reasonable doubt that monarchy is a flawed ideology, an outdated ideology and an illogical ideology. A monarchist is an illogical, outdated, fanatic who still lives in LaLa Land:

Monarchy or Republic
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=199

Let me tell you what is the difference between a Democratic Nationalist (me) and a Dictator loving monarchist (you):

I will publish your letter intact in the above thread. Then I will post my response to it, in the same thread. This action is called protecting freedom of speech. This is something that your Shah, or yourself would never allow to be done. You people are only interested in your own voice. Your TVs, Radios, Websites, Forums and media are the perfect examples of how you would operate Iran! Only monarchists are allowed to speak and the rest of the nation must shut up! Hezbollah, Shahollah, same thing!

In a million years, you or your kind would not inform your audience about IPC, but me, I am openly informing everyone about all types of ideologies including yours:

Iranian Political Organizations and Parties – part 1
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/political-o ... /index.htm

I am furthermore, free advertising for your site. I am free advertising for all Iranian political organizations. This is called democracy, free speech and equal rights for all. This is something your kind never did understand and will never get it. This is why monarchists will never return to power. After IRI, there will be no more dictatorship for Iran.

Educate yourself on why monarchy is dead and you need to move on:

Why Monarchy has ended and we must start a new?
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/politics/wh ... /index.htm

Do you want to debate me? E-mail is no place for debates. You and every other monarchist is welcomed to debate me live on IPC Forum, the largest and most viewed Iranian political forum on the net. I will debate you in this Hall and in this room and under this topic:

Monarchy or Republic
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=199

Any day, any time and as you are ready, we will kick it off.

In above thread, it is scientifically proven that monarchy is flawed and outdated. You think you can reverse it? Take the challenge and debate me on the public internet?

I will also debate you in this hall, room and topic about Imperial Generals:

Immortal Guards, Then and Now
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=250

Face it, all of them were cowards and all of them betrayed Iran or else IRI would have not been in power for 30 years. Stop lying to yourself. Do you want to take the challenge?

The problem with your kind is that after 30 years, you still have not come to term with history and you are still sticking with legends which you have created in your minds: Shah, Your Father, Imperial Generals.

I am a historian. My job is to enlighten the future generation of Iran to the true history. I do not white wash history and slide Imperial Regime’s crimes and cowardice under the Persian rug! This is why I am very unpopular with the monarchists!

Unlike monarchist media, IPC is a free tribune. You and everyone else is welcomed to speak and debate. No one will shut you up in IPC. Unlike monarchists, we allow everyone to talk.

As I have stated, rhetorics is cheap. I am a man of science, logic, history and evidence. You can’t do your average monarchist Mast Mali, historical revision, seasonal amnesia, and poetic letters with me. Ahreeman don’t play that!

You want to defend Shah, your father and Imperial Generals?
I say all of them were cowards, traitors and did not fight for Iran!
You want to debate me?
Let’s hold a debate on the most viewed Iranian political form on the net, IPC.

You can also start a new formal debate, just the two of us, here:

Formal Debates Room
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewforum.php?f=27

After the debate is over, I will even publish the whole debate on the website.

This is the Ahreemanic Challenge. Take the challenge or else stop the e-mail rhetorics!
Choice is yours and you are the boss?

Adios Shirin Jan

Cheers

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:39 pm

It is conflicts like this within the opposition groups that have not only hindered progress but also caused division.

There is no gain when you slander, attack, disrespect, and try to humiliate other credible opposition groups.

The bottom line here is that your political views and religious beliefs, or any other factor which may cause division, should not be an issue. The main thing that should be uniting us, all the opposition groups, should be our common goal of freeing our country.

Why not come together under that one important commonality? We all want a free Iran. Let us set aside our differences and work towards liberating our country. We not only have this responsibility as Iranians but we also owe it to future generations so they can have a country, a home, where they are free to live their lives without fear.

This is not only directed at either of the above individuals but rather the entire Iranian opposition.

With that said, the only issue which I do want to address is with you Ahreeman. Generalizations never contribute in any positive way nor are they accurate. Many Iranians died for their country during the 1979 revolution. Many of them did stand up to the "Islamic" revolutionaries. I would, as a fellow compatriot, recommend you do not regard every Iranian that was part of the military as a coward or every Iranian that was a Monarchist as a coward or a liar. That would not only be untrue but also would dishonor their contributions and their legacy.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:03 am

IIRF Rep:

“It is conflicts like this within the opposition groups that have not only hindered progress but also caused division. “

What opposition? Does Iran have an opposition? Where are they? Last time I called upon them to take real action and defend Hassan Dai against Hezbollah and IRI Lobbyists, not a single one spoke a word! This opposition is all talk, petitions and cheap rhetorics! Where have they been during the last 30 years?

“There is no gain when you slander, attack, disrespect, and try to humiliate other credible opposition groups.”

What are these credible opposition groups good for?

Let me remind you:

I. For 3 years I have tried to unite this opposition, but their leadership is too self serving, arrogant, one track minded and foolish to even sit on the same table together, set aside to unite.

II. Are you talking about unity and not slandering? Do you recall how you dealt with Mojahedin, Marxists, Republicans and Nationalists right here in IPC? Do you recall the past or do you need to go back and review the back posts?

“The bottom line here is that your political views and religious beliefs, or any other factor which may cause division, should not be an issue.”

We already tried that for 30 years and it did not work. Why don’t we try cussing the hell out of everybody, their beliefs, their leaders, their sacred legends and everything about them? Maybe this would spark some life in their dead bodies and bring them back to life?!

“ The main thing that should be uniting us, all the opposition groups, should be our common goal of freeing our country.”

Free the country so we can go under another dictatorship? The minds are not free, then how can they free the country?

“Why not come together under that one important commonality?”

The only important community that comes together abroad are Hezbollah, IRI Lobbyists, Reformists and Pro IRI folks who are very united and they act as a united community. They are united because of dollars from Qom. The only element that unites the Iranians is dollar!

“ We all want a free Iran. Let us set aside our differences and work towards liberating our country. We not only have this responsibility as Iranians but we also owe it to future generations so they can have a country, a home, where they are free to live their lives without fear. “

Are you sure we have the same goal? After all I am Hezbollah according to your monarchist friend Liberator? Why don’t you go refresh your memory and read his idiotic blog? After all whomever which is not a monarchist, must be Hezbollah, Tudehi or Jebhei (Monarchist logic)? Are you forgetting this core principle of your own ideology?

Do you recall calling Liberator, “The only person who keeps this club going”? Where is he now? Another dogmatic young punk who betrayed IPC Operations and faded away in the dust of history. He could not Change and Evolve, so he died and faded away. First he slandered me in forums and blogs and then in total, he faded away as a politically relevant person.

Monarchists do not mean business. They are seasonal politicians. They are forum dwellers! This is their leisure hobby! They are not in it for life, as do or die!

One question?

Why should I even speak to monarchists?

Monarchists have never allowed anyone else in the history to speak except themselves! 30 years in exile and look at their radios, TVs, Websites, Forums, Ragazines and Rag Papers?!

Should I start naming names? Fouladvand’s TV, Kayhan London, Activist Chat, many more ….

Monarchists talk, everyone else shuts up and listens. They have been actively silencing everyone else. Why do you think IPC was created in 2000? As an alternative for people to speak up!

When one cannot even have the right to speak to monarchists, then what on earth does someone like me (A Democratic Nationalist) have in common with a monarchist?

Monarchist will never change. They are lovers of dictatorship.

The only time a monarchist starts speaking or listening to others, is because he has lost the upper hand and the monopoly in politics! That means now when IPC is the most relevant Iranian political website on the net.

Now you see monarchists are starting the rhetorics! Now they are staring to huff and puff again because they see that scientifically I have destroyed their philosophical and political ideology.

Still today, not a single monarchist has the power to debate me. How can a monarchist debate with logic?

Today, monarchists cannot shut IPC up, simply because today’s IPC is larger than any other Iranian media including all of their TVs, Radios, Websites and Hard Copy media. This is why now, the monarchial rhetorics starts again!

“This is not only directed at either of the above individuals but rather the entire Iranian opposition. “

Been there and done that and did not get any results. Every group for themselves is the story of this opposition and that is why all of them are useless.

“With that said, the only issue which I do want to address is with you Ahreeman. Generalizations never contribute in any positive way nor are they accurate. Many Iranians died for their country during the 1979 revolution. Many of them did stand up to the "Islamic" revolutionaries. I would, as a fellow compatriot, recommend you do not regard every Iranian that was part of the military as a coward or every Iranian that was a Monarchist as a coward or a liar. That would not only be untrue but also would dishonor their contributions and their legacy.”

I have never insulted those brave Iranian Imperial Immortals and Military personnel who fought and died for Iran. Review my writings and you will see that I admire them.

Whom have I insulted?

I. Your Shah, the “Suitcase monarch” who was so big and strong in good times but in times of need and hard times (1953 and 1979) he always had his suitcase ready to jump the plane, abandon Iran and Iranians. As the captain, he was the first to abandon ship! That’s your great and brave Shah!

II. Your Imperial Generals which except a few handful, all of them had officially signed the surrender paper, abandoned Dr. Shapour Bakhtiar and handed Iran to Khomeini.

III. Your joke of a boy, Reza de Nim Pahlavi who is the greatest joker in the history of Iranian politics! 30 years of disgrace!

IV. Other Hand Kissers of Pahlavis whom are the most illogical, fanatical, reactionary and dogmatic Iranians on earth aside Hezbollah.

I never insult true nationalists. I only insult wanna bees.

“Long Live Shahanshah!”

Who is this Shahanshah? Would you introduce me to him? I would love to meet him?

The last worthy Shahanshah that I know was Reza Khan, a giant of a man. After him, there existed no Shahanshah! Do not devalue, downgrade and trash the term Shahanshah which has a glorious meaning in our language. You can’t run around and call every Bache Mozalaf or Useless rat in Maryland and refer them as Shahanshah!

When you speak of Shahanshah, legends such as Cyrus, Darius, Xerxes, Mithradates, Shapour, Yaqub Leis, Nader, and Reza Khan come to mind. Do not devalue the term Shahanshah. Please have respect for the term Shahanshah.

I believe after all these years, you know me perfectly, but once again for those who don’t, I will clear the base:

I am a Nationalist. I believe in democracy, secularism, federalism, science, logic, progress and I only worship Iran.

Dogmatic, reactionary, fanatical, illogical fixated people who believe in outdated ideologies and worship a person, a religion, a prophet, a God, a cult and a hero are tending to dislike me. Why? Because after all I am a thinking man and an individual free thinker!

In a logical and ideal world, when a person (That’s me) proves scientifically that Monarchy, Mosadeqism, Mojahedism and Marxism are dead reactionary and outdated ideologies, then a normal and logical person who believes in the above cults, accepts the chain of logic and starts changing his core belief system and evolves, but not Iranians! Iranians are way too dogmatic, hero worshiping and dictator loving to change! Iranians can’t be changed by logic, but they must be changed by force (Reza Khan style)! This is what it comes down to!

I am the voice of awakeness. That is why I am unpopular with dogmatic cultists of the Iranian politics!

This opposition will never unite. This complete opposition is useless. I am an agent of Change. This is why I am doing what I am doing now. I am changing the future mindsets so they will not turnout like their dogmatic fathers and mothers! I am building the future mindset of Iran.

PS:
Still waiting for Shirin Neshat to face me in a debate. Reza Pahlavi, Dariush Homayoun, and Foroud Fouladvand did not have the guts, the means, the education, the knowledge, the power and the balls to debate me. Let’s see if a woman has more balls than monarchist men?!

PS2:
Obviously I do not generalize all monarchists as brain drained reactionary coward thugs on Booze and Taryak! There are still a few respectable ones. That’s why I am still speaking to you as a human being.

Adios IIRF Rep.

No Gods
No Shahs
No Imams
No Masters
No Prophets
I bow to no Gods.
I serve no Masters.
I control my own destiny.
I am a Thinking Man.
I am a Free Man.

Ahreeman X
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby IIRF » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:11 am

Ahreeman,

You say you are an educated person yet your attitude, mentality, and rational show otherwise.

Who are you to defame, insult, slander, and devalue the contributions of other Iranians who are fighting against this regime?

What sets you above them? What makes you superior? A website? A forum?
IPC is a mere dot on the radar within the Iranian opposition.

You say you are a professor? You say you know Iranian history? Yet you spew hypocritical comments and contorted history that was Western orientated. A professor would know to seek the bias in history and look at it from both sides.

According to you, this is a lost cause? Only you can save Iran? Really?
Looks like you failed. Last time I checked, you can't unite opposition groups by insulting them, disrespecting honorable men and women of Iran, falsifying history, and starting fights.

My previous post above, I in no way irrationally or senselessly attacked you. Yet you not only disrespected the Iranian opposition but went on to once again generalize and bring up issues which caused division. This is how you interact with fellow opposition groups?

Do you think anyone will take you seriously with that attitude? Do you think you hold any credibility? Just based on your "knowledge" of history and politics it shows that you are not a professor or educated person on such topics.

"Free the country so we can go under another dictatorship? The minds are not free, then how can they free the country?"

The minds are not free? How ignorant of you. This is one of the major reasons I had not visited this website. The more you write, it becomes obvious you are just another trouble maker. You have no clue about the real situation in Iran. Obviously you don't, a person who would support foreign troops such as America to attack his country is no true Iranian and has a very limited intelligence to wish of something like that.

You boast yourself. You boast IPC. You are trying to unite all the opposition groups? You can not even keep this forum alive. Why is it that most people have left your website and gone elsewhere?

You are an armchair opposition. You can not comprehend Iran's complex situation, politically and socially, so you attack Iranians and all their views and blame them.

It would do you good to become more educated and mature because than you'd embarrass yourself less.

Adios Stalker In The Woods.
Long Live Shahanshah!

www.ImperialForces.org
IIRF
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:44 pm

IIRF Rep:

Truth hurts, ha? You simply can’t accept reality, can you? When everything you believe in is proven beyond the reasonable doubt to be lies and your core belief system is proven to be based on nonsense, then it hurts, ha? Then you must escape to some town in Canada, drown yourself in cheap rhetorics from so-called virtual Iranian opposition on forums and websites, patting each other’s backs for 30 years, making each other believe that you are relevant! Truth hurts, ha?

Don’t blame me because you have not evolved out of your mindset (Islam and Monarchy)!

“Ahreeman,

You say you are an educated person yet your attitude, mentality, and rational show otherwise.

Who are you to defame, insult, slander, and devalue the contributions of other Iranians who are fighting against this regime?”

Who are they again? Where are they? I would love to meet them! Will you introduce them to me?

“What sets you above them? What makes you superior? A website? A forum?”

Not at all! What sets me above them is that I am changing your infested and infected culture. I am the one who is actually revolutionizing the Iranian culture. I am about change, progress, future.

You are a dead worshiper. You are an Arab Worshiper. You worship a dead religion (Islam) and a dead ideology (Monarchy). You are a Double Whammy! You are Anti progress and a Muslim (Anti Iran), yet you call yourself an Iran lover! You are contradiction in contradiction. You are confusion in confusion. You are the true meaning of oxymoron!

How can you make a difference if your core belief system is rotten? You and your kind could not change anything in 30 years and you will never change anything in the future. How can a Muslim change IRI? How can a monarchist be progressive?

“IPC is a mere dot on the radar within the Iranian opposition.”

IPC is Iranian Opposition. Thanks to me and IPC, people of Iran know that you, your organization and the rest of the monarchist organizations exist! Thanks to me you get free advertising or else no one would know who you are?

But if the situation was vice versa, would you guys do the same for me? Hell no!

This is called Democracy, Human Rights, Free Speech, Respect for All’s Rights and I am teaching it to you and the monarchists! I am educating yous to democracy. I am giving you and all political parties of Iran equal time and rights in IPC. I am the most democratic Iranian, which you will ever meet in your lifetime.

“You say you are a professor? You say you know Iranian history? Yet you spew hypocritical comments and contorted history that was Western orientated. A professor would know to seek the bias in history and look at it from both sides. “

Can you look at history in both points of views? Can you set aside your bias?

“According to you, this is a lost cause? Only you can save Iran? Really?”

I am one option, there are many other options.

I don’t save anyone and I don’t save Iran. I educate Iranians to their history, culture and roots, so they can save themselves and Iran. This is different than your statement.

“Looks like you failed.”

Wrong, you are the one who failed! You have failed for 30 years not because you are a failure but because you are fighting a system that you are a part of it!

You are fighting Islamic Republic but you are a Muslim!
You are fighting dictatorship but you are a monarchist!
You are fighting yourself and that’s why you will not get anywhere!

“ Last time I checked, you can't unite opposition groups by insulting them, disrespecting honorable men and women of Iran,”

It makes no difference because this opposition is useless. 30 years of vegetating and ongoing ….

“ falsifying history,”

Now that is monarchists’ job! I am preaching the most scientific and accurate history of Iran which never have been told before. I am The History Teller.

“ and starting fights. “

We are beyond that! It makes absolutely no difference to me if some monarchist or anyone else in this opposition gets his feelings hurt! 30 years of vegetating and getting nowhere.

For 30 years, I have fought this opposition’s fights, supported them, funded them and still thanks to me, all of them are getting free advertisement which without it, no one would know most of these parties and groups.

This opposition needs me. I don’t need this opposition.

“My previous post above, I in no way irrationally or senselessly attacked you.”

Your complete philosophy is irrational and senseless. What does it matter if you attack me or not? You and many like you have been stagnating (Dar Ja mizanid) for 30 years. You still do not know who is the enemy! You still cannot make a logical analysis and assessment of the situation. How can you help anyone if you are lost?

As I stated, minds are not free, then how can they free Iran?

“ Yet you not only disrespected the Iranian opposition but went on to once again generalize and bring up issues which caused division. This is how you interact with fellow opposition groups? “

Again I ask you:

You speak of opposition as if they exist as an entity!

Where is this opposition that you are talking about?

Are you speaking of the 100 scattered little groups which two by two they hate each other more than IRI? And within them 30 different scattered little monarchist groups which they can’t even get along together?

Now I ask you:

Who cares if they get their feelings hurt or not?
I am making a cultural and moral revolution. I have a higher cause. What do I care if some dead organization in LaLa Land who no one knows about them unless through me, gets their feelings hurt!?

“Do you think anyone will take you seriously with that attitude?”

Yes, Youth of Iran whom are the future of Iran.
I could be careless if Iranian opposition leaders take me seriously or not!
Who cares if a bunch of small cockroaches take a Giant seriously or not?

“ Do you think you hold any credibility?”

I do with the youth of Iran. That is all that matters to me.

“ Just based on your "knowledge" of history and politics it shows that you are not a professor or educated person on such topics. “

This is a complement from a monarchist. If you would have said the opposite, then I would be worried!

"Free the country so we can go under another dictatorship? The minds are not free, then how can they free the country?"

The minds are not free?

I. Yes the minds are not free. You are the perfect example. If your mind in Canada is not free, then imagine how trapped would someone’s mind be in Qom!

II. Please learn how to use the “Quote” button. All these years on this forum and still can’t use the quote button?!

“ How ignorant of you. “

Thank you, do tell more?

“This is one of the major reasons I had not visited this website.”

The problem with you monarchists is that you lie for so long and so much that you start believe in your own lies!

You have been visiting this site since the day that you found out about it (years ago). You read everything that I write religiously. You do not miss a post or article or a book! You are obsessed with everything that I write. Why do you lie to yourself?

It is not only you, but every single monarchist who is anybody in the Iranian opposition, reads my writings religiously. You do understand that I do not just say something based on stomach gas! With Internet, every single visitor to IPC or any other place is traceable through statistics. The statistics do not lie.

Do you know why you read everything that I write?
Because deep inside you are aware that I am correct. You admire me to have the courage of breaking the chains and freely say the facts about Islam and Monarchy. This is something that you still did not find the courage to do and you may never find the courage to break the chains on your feet and brain!

“ The more you write,”

The more I write, the more you read! Why? Because you love my writings! I am the best thing that occurred to the Iranian media since the invention of paper in Egypt! That was an analogy, get it?

“ it becomes obvious you are just another trouble maker. “

Without troublemakers like me, Iranian politics would be dead and no one would bother to even follow it! Iranian politics is as dead as a log! Specifically opposition is a corps and without me, the youth would rather listen to MP3, Video Clips and go dancing than to follow the Iranian politics. I am the reason that the youth is getting attracted to Iranian politics again!

“You have no clue about the real situation in Iran. Obviously you don't,”

Thank you again! This gives me more validity!

“ a person who would support foreign troops such as America to attack his country is no true Iranian and has a very limited intelligence to wish of something like that.”

What I do is Change for the long run. But ….

When Iranians are not willing to lift a finger to save themselves and when the opposition is nonexistent and when the culture is corrupt and bankrupt beyond repair, then the foreign intervention is necessary to create a change. There is no other way (short run)!

Pardon me, there is another way in short run:

If I decide to make a deal with CIA, accept funds from CIA, create a political party, go around the world and draft members like crazy, create a state of the art militia, start a civil war, overthrow IRI, kill a few million Islamists, clean the culture from Islam and start a new Iran from scratch!

I can start doing this tomorrow. It will take me between 5 to 10 years to complete this plan; however, I am not 18 anymore and at my age, I do not want to spend whatever years I have left, doing this task!

So I am doing the next best thing as what I am already doing! I am doing what I am doing staying off of CIA money and keeping my independence!

Besides, why should I always fight this opposition’s fights? Look at the way people like you show their appreciations to me!

As I stated before, I am 100 years too early for Iranians. People of Iran understand Force. Terms like Democracy, Secularism and Free Speech are not comprehendible for them. One must force change on them (Reza Khan Style)!

“You boast yourself. You boast IPC. “

I do not do such thing. I state the reality. Statistics speak for themselves. Go read them. 4 statistics company monitoring IPC do not lie!

“You are trying to unite all the opposition groups? “

Correction:
I used to try uniting them. Now I changed direction because it was useless.

“You cannot even keep this forum alive. Why is it that most people have left your website and gone elsewhere?”

As I have said many times, I do not care for this forum to be a Chit Chat hangout. There are plenty of other Iranian Bull Shiite Tabloids out there.

The purpose of this forum is for us to educate each other. I rather see one meaningful post in here every month than 1000 nonsense posts as other Iranian forums!

I do not care for quantity, but I care for quality.

This is why this forum is the most read Iranian political forum on the net. Nothing else like it.

“You are an armchair opposition. “

Of course I am! I am a journalist. What did you want me to do? Grab a machine gun and go by myself to overthrow IRI? Your complete opposition has refused to lift a finger doing anything aside talk. What do you expect me to do? I don’t do miracles and I’m not Ahura Yazdi to overthrow IRI by myself!

“You cannot comprehend Iran's complex situation, politically and socially, so you attack Iranians and all their views and blame them. “

I perfectly understand Iran’s complexed situation: It is called Kun Goshadi, Lazy Ass Syndrome, Career Exilist Syndrome, Qorbat Neshini va Khosh Neshini and cheap talk, Iranian style!

“It would do you good to become more educated and mature because than you'd embarrass yourself less.”

Actually I have had educated myself for decades and ongoing.

Result of everyone’s action shows wide open. If this is called public embarrassment, then I love every minute of it!

I have done what everyone could only dream of doing. I created an online Persian Empire which is educating, fun, artistic and entertaining. I have managed to drag the Iranian youth by tens of thousands from around the world to zoom in to IPC, learn their history, educate themselves, revive the Persianhood and have fun at the same time.

This is great accomplishment. One in a million.

Let’s put it this way:

Iranian Opposition exists and grows because of IPC.
IPC exists and grows because of me.
I exist and grow because of my great mind.

You should be thankful that I exist. I am the true meaning of Hope in this sea of darkness!

“Adios Stalker In The Woods.”

Is that your new name? Because you have been stalking me for years! You can’t get enough of my writings! Not to worry, you are not the only one. Keep on reading but admiring me in silence because your totalitarian buddies may ban you from their cult! I am glad to help you free your mind.

PS:
Now run and read one rakat Namaz and scream one rakat “Javid Shah” (Arbadeh Keshi) because it is getting late! Shiite of Asna Hashari must read 3 rakat Namaz and scream 3 rakat “Javid Shah” per day! Allah O Akbar!

Ahreeman Bless you, your Shah, your prophet and your God
Ahreeman is Generous!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm

IIRF Rep:

Before you fade away in between the dusts of history I would like to mention a couple of issues:

Issue One

You are the perfect example of the perfect cooperation between the Turban and the Crown during the history of Iran:

The Historical Relation between Monarchy and Shiite!
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/history/mon ... /index.htm

You are a Muslim Monarchist, just like your confused Shah and his cheeseball son in Maryland! You are a contradiction in nature to Nationalism. You are the very proof that Monarchy and Shiite goes hand in hand but Nationalism does not go or match with any of them!

Issue Two

You love speaking about Bottom Lines! Allow me to give you a bottom line:

You can speak freely in IPC because I believe in democracy and freedom of speech.

I cannot speak freely in a monarchist forum because you people believe in dictatorship and suffocation.

Everyone’s actions are results of his beliefs. My actions speak for themselves.

Everything else said by monarchists here (Shirin Neshat and you) are rhetorics. If you assume that masses of Iran are blind and cannot see the difference between what I preach and do, and then what you people preach and do, then you are fooling yourselves. Like pheasants you have your heads deep in the snow and your tails up in the air. You pat each other’s backs in your little monarchist isolated community and call each other resistance! 30 years of this nonsense has passed and even two by two, each monarchist group hates each other set aside others!

Give me a break. You people died on 1979, but a few scattered isolated cults in exile, still trying to preserve this dead ideology!

At some point of your life, you must wake up and stop lying to yourself. Hopefully before death!

Evolve my friend, Evolve ……

Adios Haj Seyed Tajdar

Sign,

The Wake Up Call for Iranian Opposition

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 am

The “Do Nothing Opposition”
Iranian Opposition on Pal Talk!

In a nutshell,

This opposition is useless. They have been useless for 30 years. The best example and the latest example was when I asked them to unite and defend Hassan Daioleslam against Hezbollah and IRI Lobby. Not a single one responded! They were all silence when it came down to action. They are all talk! I was the one who took action and defended Hassan Daioleslam wide open and took on the Hezbollah. This opposition is good as dead.

Hezbollah IRI Lobbyists in USA (Trita Parsi - NIAC) Sue Author
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/movement/tr ... /index.htm

This opposition is on pal talk and each has a cheaply made website and exists on virtual reality. This opposition is worthless.

Monarchists are the gayest part of this opposition and their leader is a Geisha (Gay Shah) who lives in Maryland! Monarchists call that Bache Mozalef, Reza Shah Dovom! When was he crowned? What jokers!

The only relevant opposition are Mojahedin and they are Marxist Islamists! If I want Muslim to control Iran, then we already have IRI in power! Why bother?

I am the only element which still keeps this opposition together, promote them and communicate with them. I am the only element which can form a coalition. As I stated above, it will take between 5 to 10 years for me to create a real political party and a state of the art militia to start a civil war in Iran. It will take another 3 to 5 years to destroy IRI and absolutely eliminate and exterminate Hezbollah. In my age, I do not believe that I am going to take this challenge.

So it all comes down to US Troops. As an Iranian American tax payer, I demand US Invasion – Liberation of Iran. My money is on US Troops. If US Troops invade Iran, I will grab a machine gun and fight alongside with them to liberate Iran.

It will take me 10 years to create a state of the art Militia to take on IRI and I cannot do it without CIA money. I have to run around the world for 10 years to make this a reality!

I rather stay independent of CIA, not accept CIA money, and allow the US Troops (which already exist) do the job for me. I rather put my tax money to work. Even if I create a militia, it will never be as sophisticated as US Military which is the best in the world. So this is what it all comes down to.

Iranian Opposition is Gay, nonexistent, on Pal Talk and writing Kos O She’r on Forums! This is an “All Talk” and “Do Nothing” Opposition. The Gayest part of this opposition are monarchists whom are a bunch of alcoholic addicts! They smoke the Foor (Opium) and write Kos O She’r on Internet! Then they all scream “Shashid Shah”!

This is why we have no other choice but to promote and agitate a full future US Invasion – Liberation and not just a slight bombing of the nuclear sites!

My own opposition is gay so US Troops are the best Iranian Opposition which I can find!

As I stated before:

IPC is the Iranian Opposition. The only Alive Opposition is IPC. I am the only element which still promotes and keeps this complete opposition with 100 different political ideologies alive! No one would even know about most of these opposition groups if it wasn’t for me. I promote them all. It is like a bad marriage but what can I do? After all we are all opposition! I am the best thing that ever happened to the Iranian Opposition and they all know it:

Iranian Political Organizations and Parties
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/political-orgs/index.htm

Amen!

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room