E-mails to Ahreeman X

Post your comments or issues on IPC Website's articles, books & other contents. Report & specify the non functional links in the website.

Moderator: Club Operations

E-mails to Ahreeman X

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:03 am

E-mails to Ahreeman X

New Important Note:
May 30, 2012

When you write to us, please …

On the “E-mails to Ahreeman X” Thread, we are going to change the format a little bit:

E-mails to Ahreeman X Thread
viewtopic.php?t=1466

When you write to us, please state your subject (a catchy brief subject), your name and your location, so we will prioritize responding to your e-mail (due to this new proper format). We would like to know where you are writing from, so we would know the most exotic place which our readers are located and please don’t exaggerate because your IP address gives you away! We would not reveal your e-mail address and if you desire your name not to be revealed (mention it), then we will abbreviate your last name to only its first letter.

Notes:
1. We would not reveal your private information in public.
2. If you want your complete e-mail to be private, mention it.

So when you write to us:

1. Subject: Have a Catchy Subject in the subject of your e-mail.
2. Name: Your full name on the top of the body of your e-mail.
3. Location: Your location on the top of the body of your e-mail.

IPC Office

E-mails to Ahreeman X Logo
Ahreemanic E-mails

IPC.Founder@gmail.com (Official)
Ahreeman.X@UnderWorld.Hell (Exclusive Members Only)!

Folks:

Every week we receive hundreds of E-mails in all our E-mail accounts.

IPC Contacts
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/contact/index.htm

A good number of these E-mails are directly sent to my account and then of course some are sent to other IPC accounts, yet are directed towards me. By average these E-mails are about:

* Youth and Student Movement inquiries, questions and comments
* Youth and Student Movement political business
* Political organizations and personalities’ various Inquiries
* IPC readers’ questions
* IPC readers’ comments
* Scholars’ questions and comments
* Colleagues and comrades’ questions and comments
* E-mails regarding publication in IPC
* Authors, artists, models, cartoonists and others sending material to be published
* Informative and information E-mails
* Technical issues
* Spam
* Wanna be models wanting to be published
* Wanna be authors wanting to be published
* Wanna be artists wanting to be published
* Flirtation E-mails addressed to Cat and other ladies of IPC
* Women flirting with me
* Women wanting to marry me
* Sex propositions by wild ladies!
* Sex propositions and party invitations by Hezbollah posing as wild ladies!
* Transsexuals wanting to have sex with me!
* Gays making a move on me
* Letters of profanity from liberals, pacifists, monarchists, Nazis, Marxists all the way to cultists
* Letters of profanity from fat women, ugly men, illiterate house wives, hairy bears and Bimbos
* Letters of profanity from gay militants, mad shemales, sad trannys, FemiNazis and Bull Dykes
* Letters of profanity from stupid people, illiterate people, retards and other mentally challenged
* Letters of profanity from Ugly chadori or Lachaki Muslim women
* Letters of profanity from illiterate fanatical Muslim men
* Letters of profanity from IRI Lobbyists, Agents of IRI and Hezbollah
* Hate mail of all types
* Weekly Warnings by Hezbollah
* Weekly Death threats by Hezbollah and IRI Agents
And much more …….

Most of these E-mails are wither:

Private
IPC issues and business
Not public related
Not related to this thread
Not inquiring an answer
Not deserving an answer

Therefore, it is irrelevant to publish them here; however, amongst all of our E-mails, some of them are interesting and deserving to be published for the public to read.

From time to time, when I get time, in this thread I will hand pick some of these E-mails and post them here. Some are educational, some are sincere, some are honest questions, some are awesomely funny, some are plain retarded, some are lovely hate mail, some are death threats, some are erotic, some are silly, some are humorous but all of them are entertaining for yous to read.

Primarily I will post these E-mails and then reply to each of them! Some E-mails and Information maybe masked for privacy.

One last thing, if you must send us Bull Shiite, please, I beg you to post it directly in the club for everyone to read, laugh and enjoy. Even if you have business with me, still post it here under this thread and I will answer back. Many others may have the same question and will benefit from it. Please stop flooding our E-mail accounts!

So get your popcorn and 6 pack o sodi pops, sit back and relax, eyes glued to the monitor, tighten your seatbelts, wear your adult diapers or extra underwear cause you will surely laugh outloud rolling on the floor or piss yourselves or both!

Please do not hesitate to post your questions and comments in this thread.

Now you are entering the world of selected E-mails to Ahreeman X! Ready? Let’s roll:
Last edited by Ahreeman X on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Badredin Dayani and ONLPI

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 am

Badredin Dayani and ONLPI

To: IPC.Founder@gmail.com
Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:55 AM
Subject: Badredin Dayani/ONLPI

Ahreeman X,

I am J ......., a young 19 year old American student of a distant Iranian heritage, and I have been reading your website for about a year now, and I find it very interesting. I agree with your views of Islam, and I support your effort to unite the Iranian opposition.

I especially like like your postings about Badredin Dayani, I know of Dayani and have spoken to him a few times on the telephone. I would like to ask you, who is he really ? Was he really a General in Shah's army ? and is ONLPI a real organization or just some little club of old men ?

Thanks,

J

a worshipper of Ahura Mazda
Last edited by Ahreeman X on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Badredin Dayani and ONLPI

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:11 am

Re: Badredin Dayani and ONLPI

Dear J:

Thanks for your e-mail, readership and support of IPC. Badredin Dayani is a fellow opposition member and to me,

Enemy of my enemy (IRI) is my friend.

So go figure.

As far as the level of importance and relevance of ONLPI and the rest of the Iranian opposition groups, until they become united as a single force, they are all useless. All of these opposition groups are basically virtual, a website and a few members here or there. The only relevant group are Mojahedin but unfortunately as you know they are Marxist Islamist! This opposition is too arrogant and too ignorant to get united so they remain a "Do Nothing Opposition". Without IPC, no one would even know of these groups! So it all comes down to what I am doing: a cultural and a moral revolution to build the youth's psyche and mindset so in the future we can commit to a political revolution. The old is worthless with large baggages. The youth is the only hope.

Now as far as the General rank, since 1979 in exile, these jokers (monarchists) which make up 1% of the Iranian population, get together and distribute titles:

One becomes Shah
One becomes Vazir
One becomes Minister of Defense
One becomes a General
One becomes Queen
Etc.

They live in a fantastic world of their own in exile and every week they play "Shah O Vazir" Games!

They grant each other ranks, become heroes and they free Iran every week. Suddenly they wake up from the Opium nap and they see that they are still sitting in exile, 30 years passed by ……

This is the story of a bunch of old farts and their protégé spring chickens (Jujeh Monarchists). It is getting way too old.

My young friend, our ears are full of these Bull Shiites!

Read a page of IPC a day
It will keep Quran and Stupidity away!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Princess Ashraf Pahlavi’s Next Lover and Coup!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:18 am

Princess Ashraf Pahlavi’s Next Lover and Coup!

To: IPC Founder < ipc.founder@gmail.com >
Date: Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Subject: Thanks/Coup/Princess Ashraf's next lover ?

Dear Ahreeman,

Thanks for replying to my email. You are 100 % right that the Iranian opposition needs to unite. Perhaps the next generation of Iranians will not be so self-oriented, and they will fight together against evil IRI.

I'm curious also about the General you worked with in 1984 to make a second coup d'etat. Is he still alive ? Can you reveal his name or must it be kept secret ? I'm wondering whether it was Mehdi Rouhani. He's been hosting this TV show on PARS TV called Oghab e Iran, he claims he'll free Iran in a few months ! I hope he can do it, but I doubt whether he really can ! To me, this sounds like Froud Fouladvand and Tondar all over again ! What is your opinion on General Rohani and Eagle of Iran ?

Do you happen to know if Princess Ashraf is looking for a new teenage lover ? Seriously, I'm very interested in being her boy toy. If you can introduce us, I'd be very thankful !

Keep up the fight against the backward mullas !

J
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Princess Ashraf Pahlavi’s Next Lover and Coup!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:19 am

Re: Princess Ashraf Pahlavi’s Next Lover and Coup!

Dear J:

You are welcome. About the General, do not be curious because curiosity killed the cat! My advice to you is not to trust these cheesy Iranian TV shows because that is all they are. Every few months some bozo creates a TV and becomes an opposition leader to free Iran. Do you know how many times since 1979 these cheeseballs had liberated Iran? Islamic Republic of Iran is a regional (Middle East) and continental (Asia) power. A few bozos in exile cannot overthrow IRI. The only element which will overthrow IRI will be the will of the majority of the Youth (Future Generation). This will occur due to a bloody revolution. To prepare for this revolution, the youth needs to be educated, informed and armed with knowledge. The only method to battle Islam is to deprogram Islam from their brains and reprogram Nationalism instead. This is exactly what my comrades and I are doing in IPC.

This is called the Cultural and Moral Revolution:

Moral Revolution Thread
http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/viewtopic.php?t=16

Now about Ashraf Pahlavi and you being his boy toy, you are speaking to the wrong guy! Even though Ashraf Pahlavi and now Farahnaz Pahlavi who carries her legend are always looking for new lovers and good drugs; however, I am neither the official pimp nor the drug dealer for the Pahlavi Dynasty! It is much better for you to contact Reza Pahlavi II. After retiring from politics and kingdom or begging Arabs for money (when broke), now he does the official pimping (Jakeshi) and drug dealing (Mavad Yabi) for Ashraf, Farahnaz, Farah and the rest of the Pahlavis, so they hand him billions to do his job! I believe it is a great move because he was never cut out for Shahdom, leadership or politics. Jakeshi suits him well!

Who knows, maybe you will get lucky even with him, because he is also a closet Transvestite (loves to wear female garments)!

But seriously, Ashraf loves boy toys spring roosters and Senatori Taryak (White Opium). Get hooked up with Reza and bang that old bag, she will surely satisfy your financial desires!

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Final Warning

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:21 am

Final Warning!

Date: Thu, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Warning

Ahreeman

This is not a hate mail but a warning to you. We know what you look like and we see you in public. We know where you go and where you are. Do you think you are safe? Come to Iran and we take care of you and stay in America and soon or late we will take care of you. If were you, we would just shut up and get the filth site off the internet.

This is your final warning
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Final Warning!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:22 am

Re: Final Warning!

Dear Abdol Kos Khar-neh:

You say that you know me and my face, but do you also know and are familiar with Haji Kuchike’s face? Allow me to introduce him to you. Let me get a good grip on him and pull him out, yeh, oh ye here he is, the little one:

Say hello to my little friend …Haji Kuchike live in person! Relax he won’t bite, well maybe just a little!

Abdol, thank you for your sweet words of wisdom. The reason I replied to this particular mail was that you mentioned this is not a hate mail but a warning. So as long as you are not a hateful person and you are only warning me (death threat) due to the good of your heart, then I want to thank you for your good heart and reply to your kind warning. Here is my answer:

Zereshk, mazeh dareh,
Akh joon badenjoon
Abesh, hasteh dareh!
Bia baba, dam begirin
Akh Zereshk mazeh dareh ….
Abesh ….

PS: Will you promise that this will be my final warning? These warnings come by the speed of light from Allah (every week), so many hit me in the face and all of them state “Final Warning”! I am just overwhelmed by all this attention and love …… so much Loves in the house!

Adios

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

IRI is Great, Shame on you!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 am

IRI is Great, Shame on you!

To: IPC.Print@gmail.com
Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Subject: Hi

What a fucken shame man seriously.... do you think the west is going to give a fuck what you think, do you really think they care about us middle eastern shame on you.. as an arab i was felt being iranian was something proud... look at us arabs we are being the western's bitches for what? for nothing?? your country has balls your country has the brains everything in iran is made by them you guys have the culture and etc... you wana establish democracy then freaken do it right you dont go and bash a religion. no wonder why i hear rumours about some torture of nonmuslims in fact you are suppose to be surprised that you still exist thats shows the muslim's patience you think they can't trace your website.. wow i cant beleive you man... continue with your trash talking and you dont have the right to accuse people for mourning the imams and etc this is up to them and u idiot ashoura is like once per year man geez go study history man god you piss me of... iran is the hope fore the middle east, instead of encouraging your weakening its backbone
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: IRI is Great, Shame on you!

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:28 am

Re: IRI is Great, Shame on you!

Dear Ali my Arab Friend:

Brother, you and I are speaking the same language. What you say is exactly my point! Islamic Republic of Iran is a great, independent, powerful, self sufficient and proud regional and continental power in Asia for the Arabo-Muslim to live in it, support it and love it; however, IRI is no place for Persians to live and surely nothing to be proud of for Iranians, simply because IRI is not an Iranian government.

IRI is an Arabo-Islamic government of Half-Breeds by the half-breeds and for the half-breeds. IRI is the government of Muslim to protect Islam. Of course as an Arab, you and the rest of the Arab world (people but not the governments) love and idolize IRI. It is only natural!

But you must understand that Iran is the only country in the region which her government hates America and West but her people love America and the west. The rest of the Middle East is opposite!

Iranians are the most westernized people in Middle East (by majority). 30 years of forced Islamic Republic down their throats cannot change that. Iranians are only Muslim by tradition. Except Hezbollah (20 % of the population), the rest of Iranians (80 %) are liquidy and show Muslim, very westernized and many even despise Islam. Iran is an exception in the Muslim world.

As an Iranian Nationalist it is my duty to get rid of Islam in Iran and along with it all the Shiites! Do not kid yourself, do Ahmadinejad, Khamenei or Rafsanjani look Aryan Persian to you? They along with this complete government are Arabo-Muslim, Seyeds and Half-Breeds!

Now let me clarify 2 issues for you:

A) I love Arabs and have many Arab friends but I refuse to have Arabo-Muslim ruling my nation.

B) I assure you that when someone like myself creates a virtual empire (IPC) to educate the Iranian youth and has spent 30 years of his life fighting Islam and Muslim, he is surely aware of all the risks and he is not afraid to get assassinated by Hezbollah. You see, it is a win win situation for me!

If I live, I educate the Iranian youth and help accelerate the future Iranian Nationalist Revolution.
If I die, I’ll become a National Martyr and cherished by the future generation in the future free Iran.

Life or death means nothing to me. My mission is to free my nation from Garbage of Islam, theocracy and Mullahs.

So as you see,

What is admirable and worth worship for you (IRI),
Is a disgraceful spot in the history of my nation.

30 years of IRI means nothing in comparison to 8000 years of Iranian history. We will free Iran again and take care of all the Shiite!

Cheers buddy

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Why My Modeling Portfolio is not Published?

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 pm

Why My Modeling Portfolio is not Published?

Date: Thu, Oct 11, 2008 at 12:50 AM
Subject: Modeling Portfolio

Ahreeman Joon

I sent my portfolio and biography to IPC printshop and they didn’t reply. Why my portfolio is not published? I’m a professional owner – operator of a famous spa – beauty salon in Valley. Everyone including my clientel, family and friends tell me I should be a model. They tell me I got it and I know I got it. You should make a photo shoot of me, no you should make two or three photo shoots.

I’m including a special sexy picture of me only for your eyes. I didn’t send this one to IPC printshop. Only you get this good stuff. What do you think? Do you think I’m sexy? What’s your phone number?

I demand an answer what happened to my portfolio?

Shoori (Shohreh ...... )
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Re: Why My Modeling Portfolio is not Published?

Postby Ahreeman X » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Re: Why My Modeling Portfolio is not Published?

Shoori Joon

Akh joon ………. Jigar tala, listen don’t take it so personal. I am sure that your friends, family and customers believe that you are a goddess and many Persian guys surely drool on you, Oops I mean drool over you; however, what you sent the IPC Print-Shop was 3 pieces of photos, very small, badly shot and sadly not professional. I am sure if you drop by a professional makeup artist, oh I forgot you are a makeup artist, so do a good job extra thick on yourself and then drop by a professional photographer and shoot a professional portfolio with various backgrounds, subjects and scenarios consisting of 25 or more professionally taken large size, focused and sharp photos and then send it to them, then they will surely consider your portfolio for possible publication in IPC. Attach your photos and bio to the E-mail.

Your private belly dancing photo for me was also how should I put it, extremely bold and eccentric! You got a fine jelly belly ….. don’t shoot me, I love chubby girls and I believe women must have some meat on their bones and love handles to grab and get a hold on! The chubbier, the merrier! However, again 3 or 4 pieces of unprofessional photos do not make a portfolio to be considered for publications. No phone number for you, E-mail would do.

Shoori joon, I am sure your mom and aunt believe that you are a sex goddess and a runway model, but to be published in IPC is a whole different ball game. So do as I said and see what happens. I have faith in you.

Keep up the good work

Loves

Ahreeman Joon
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

I love this site.....

Postby LOJ » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:10 pm

That is why I love this site...You never change and that is what makes you ....YOU! As soon as I get done taking care of the much busy schedule that has succumbed me with my book, re-coup of Nursing career as MSN administrator, and getting reacquainted with my father who never knew about my "brotherly love" situation and now hates my brother and is now down visiting...I will adore coming here more often to reply...but trust me I am reading...and I love these replies...Keep them in their PLACE! And only YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
Where is ROB?
Luvs, LoLo

Why am I still a private??? [-(
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

I didn't see...

Postby LOJ » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 pm

OOPS...I missed the professional belly dancer part...why a professional...I never had a pro take my pics, just a good digital camera. I never fixed them either...maybe cropped them.....You don't need a pro to take pics just a good camera....If you need info on the type to get let me know?
LoLo
LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Now heres a PROFESSIONAL PHOTO!!

Postby LOJ » Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:49 pm

Bet your wondering where this might be on the internet :-:
Luv ya, LoLo

LOJ
Specialist
Specialist

Re: Lori

Postby Ahreeman X » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:00 am

Dear Poo Bear:

I. Yes a good digital camera would do; however, it all depends who’s the photographer?!

II. Rob’s new IDs are:
Haj Maloun
and
Imam Prarie Dog
Look under them in the club. I guess you have missed Rob’s second’s coming or Cuming! He is taking a trip across the country. We got together in SD and had a talk. I have no clue where he is right now. I only wish that I could take a trip around America, yet I have no time to do so. In the past, I have been in many places around America and the world but still I need to see more. I hope Rob is enjoying himself and finds what he is after!

I informed him in his e-mails that you are looking for him. Maybe he will stop in your neck of the woods to meet you on his way back home to Jersey. He will be kind o like Santa Clause bringing you presents, yet with South African accent, wearing a Persian Lion T-shirt and a bag full of CIA goodies!

III. You are still a private because you do not drop by the club and chit chat no more!

IV. Funny picture, yes I remember this one and it is pretty obvious where it is. All one has to do is to check the properties for the link. Silly you!

BTW, I have just betrayed BMW (after all these years) and I recently bought a 2009 Mercedes Benz (competition co.). After years of being faithful to BMW Company automobiles, I purchased my first Benz and I have to admit that Benz came a long way and it is more comfortable than Cadillac and has more toys and gadgets than BMW. Still it is lacking some of BMW’s features and engineering wonders, but Benz is now fully computerized and a whole different story. It is not your grandfather’s Benz anymore! In the past, I drove them and rode in them, yet never owned one. I had no clue they came this far. I am truly impressed! But you know what? I still always keep a BMW in the garage as the 2nd or 3rd automobile. I am a creature of habit and old habits die hard!

BTW, bozo you still owe me a Maserati, what happened? You lied like a dog! I will never see that Red Maserati, you kniving lying no good hussy! Book my ass, I believe it when I see the hot cold cash in the bank or Maserati in the garage! My garage still has room for one more automobile, a red Italian job that is! Get the drift bozo? You no good Shirazi S&M Doll accentric vixen! Shame on you!

V. Thanks for the comments, hopefully you get done with your private and professional issues and get back to IPC.

VI. I understand that as the nursing career, you have been a Head Nurse (Riot, Murder!); however, what does MSN Administrator stands for? Massage Sex Nurse Admin?

Bye Poo

Cheers

AX
Watcher in the woods
Ahreeman X
General 5 Star
General 5 Star

Next

Return to Comments on IPC Website Room