BRICS is the Result of Bidenomics & Media Hides it!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Middle East & the World

Moderator: Club Operations

Postby CR » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:50 pm

What Media Hides from You about BRICS?
Corporate Oligarchs, Democrats & China Collusion!

:voltage: :punisherskull: :money: :warning: :money: :punisherskull: :voltage:
BRICS Flips the Finger to USA!
America Cannot Afford Anymore of Bidenomics!
Democrats Destroyed US & World Economies!

Result of Globalism in Sight!
America Declines & China Rising!
MAGA or Deep State, One Must Die?

Xi Jinping: Hey America, see my tong? I suck on prime French wine, you suck-e on my Chow Mein! I occupied you with a fantastic Bull Shiite tale called Climate Change to FAQ your economy and grow my economy, I funded ANTIFA and BLM, I installed agents all over your government and military, I created COVID with your own dollars sent by Fauci, I stole your presidency from Trump on 2020, I installed a puppet fool as your Quasi President Beijing Joe, I created the American Communist Party out of your Democrat Party, I own your Deep State and together with your Globalist Corporate Oligarchs and George Soros we created chaos to destroy your economy! I pissed on your democracy! America is a paper tiger and Americans are ignorant uninformed fools! Am I great or am I great? Call me the Big Daddy Poo Bear, I’m your Big Daddy China and your new Chinese Master! Who your Daddy? Hey America, sucki sucki and suck-e on my Chow Mein and Beijing Beef! Get used to suck-e on it! You wanna see your fortune cookie? You have no fortune! I ate your cookie, now I’m your Daddy! Here’s one for you: Deal with BRICS!

Original BRICS Nations Summit
Xi Jinping: Hey America, see the big smiles on Putin, Modi and others’ faces? Your Retard in the White House is my Manchurian Candidate and my bitch! Suck-e on my Egg Fried Rice, especially made for DC and Suck-e on my Beijing Beef!

Friends

Review Ahreeman X new piece on economy and politics of BRICS:

BRICS is the Result of Bidenomics!
Ahreeman X
August 30, 2023

De-Dollarization

De-Dollarization in full is the result of Bidenomics! BRICS Nations figured maybe the American people can wait pussyfooting around and not getting rid of Biden, Bidenomics and Democrats who destroyed the American and the World economies, but they can’t wait and surely the world can’t wait anymore, so the Southern Hemisphere’s De-Dollarization begins! The weakest American Economy ever in the history brings on the world to figure a way to live without America. So, the world is now flipping the finger to the Biden’s Illegitimate Regime and the EU!

Read more:

BRICS is the Result of Bidenomics!
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/brics/index.htm

Features Index
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/features/index.htm

Regards,
Catayoun Razmjou
IPC Web Mistress
IPC Networks
https://iranpoliticsclub.net/

New BRICS Nations Summit, Johannesburg, South Africa
Original 5 nations plus 6 new upcoming nations and 22 more waiting to join!
Xi Jinping: And now Mullah Raisi from IRI is joining us, so are Saudis! We got the power, we got the nukes, we got the oil, we got the gas, we got the military and we got blooming economy coming up! Hey America, you got windmills and you got Biden’s shriveled up Schlong, inflation and open borders! You got Biden’s famous farts’ aroma and Biden is my bitch! Hey America, you got Jack Shiite, so suck-e on my Shanghai Dumpling and Beijing Beef, eat my Deep Fried Sweet and Sour Beijing Beef and get used to it! Who Yo Daddy? Big Daddy Xi indeed!
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Major
Major

Return to Middle East & the World Room