Pan Iranism and Islam (Pan Arabism)!

News, Commentaries & Political Discussions on Iran

Moderators: Club Operations, Web Operations, Political Operations

Re: Pan Iranism and Islam (Pan Arabism)!

Postby CR » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:31 am

:namaz: Dear Sheep of Allah :namaz:

:sheeple: Baaaaa Baaaaa

Do you honestly expect a decent response to your rhetoric?

:question: Hey, I didn’t know you speak Persian! How can a half breed Arab like you write Persian poetry like this? How did these sheep got so smart? It is amazing how they train these sheep these days! God forbid!

First of, dog is your mother and sister

Second of, I rather to live free as a dog in America than to live as a slave to Islam and jackasses like you in Iran. Until animals like you rule Iran, there is no place for us, the free human beings in Iran.

Third of, if you are a lion, then I must quit being a member of species from planet Earth because there is no place for me on Earth! You are no lion but you are an old hyena.

Fourth of, correction needed: the place of lions used to be in Iran but today the old hyenas reside in land of Aryans. Muslim hyenas are in charge of the land.

Fifth of, thanks again, as I wrote, I prefer to live as a free dog in exile than a slave to Islam and Muslim in Islamic Whorehouse of Iran where hyenas like you rule.

:coffee: I honestly didn’t want to respond to a Muslim imbecile like you because I was so busy and also because a lowly Muslim ape like you don’t deserve a response.

Now that I replied and you got the pleasure of my reply and you are jumping in joy because a thinking independent woman (not one of your siqeh dahati) replied to you and you have probably peed yourself due to joy of consorting with a free thinking woman, then go and change your Islamic diaper, powder your butt and stick 2/3 of your middle finger in your butt hole (Islamically correct) by the Shari’a, and pull up your pajamas and robe, then count your blessings from God that I finally replied to a Muslim chimpanzee like you.
:namaz2: :ayatollah:

Now, you can go on with your life as a Muslim leech, sucking the blood of the Iranian hard working people inside Iran, marry another dumb siqeh chadori woman and go shove a baseball bat up your Muslim hole.
:hizboarab: :lachak:

Ps: make sure to read a verse of Quran before you shove the baseball bat up yours, so it will be Halaal and clean, up to standards of the Shari’a law!
:ipcpolicette:

:sheeple: May Allah bless all his lambs including an ape lamb like you

Now by the power invested in me, I order: You may continue kissing and licking my black leather boot, only the right one which is dirty! Don’t dirty the left one until we make sure that you do a good job cleaning and licking.
:whip:

Bye Sheep

:sheeple: Baaaaaa Baaaaaa
:swat:

Regards,
:byefinger:
Your Goddess and Owner
Goddess Catayoun
:persian:
A day you haven't learned a new, is a day lost!
CR
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Qambujiye » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 am

I don’t know why you bother going head to head with these low lives and IRI agents? Do you think you can change them? Do you think suddenly people change from mercenaries on Mullahs payroll and become humans? Maybe you are countering the propaganda they spew to inform the public but I think you are wasting your breath. You are too good for these Angals.

I love you anyway
Freedom doesn't come cheap,
Freedom comes with Blood.
Qambujiye
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Atusa Qajar » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:37 am

Iran-doost Warrior Q:

With all due respect to Q, if us the True Iranian Nationalists don’t stand up to these IRI agents and set the records straight, then they will take over this board like they took over Iran, then who will stand up to them? I think Cat should expose them and level them as much as she has time and as much as she can. I’m behind Cat.

Islam and Muslims are about propaganda, aggressiveness and offense. If no one stands up to them, step by step they take over the board, the society and the world the same as they took over Iran and they kicked us out. This is a fact not fiction. The left and the liberals maybe sleep but the Iranian opposition knows the facts and knows these people very well.

We’re here to take our country back not to hand IPC to Islam and Muslims. We must fight Islam and Muslims every step of the way or Iran will never be free.

Ba Sepas
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby CR » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Thank you for your comments pro and con on how I operate on the forum. Comments are constructive and to learn from. Useful they are and good they are to express.

Happy International Women Day to all the women and to everyone.
Wome are so underrepresented in IRI and Islam.
Women Rock :yourock:

Ba Sepas
Cat
CR
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

The Crippled Iran

Postby CR » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:06 pm

The Crippled Iran

Once again another sham election in IRI and once again another selected presidential term for another Mullah in IRI. Sheeple and cattle cheer for seemingly legit elections which are selected by VF Khamenei and Sepah IRGC. The charade goes on and fools are happy that they voted!

Their mercenaries in exile such as NIAC and PAAIA lobby for Mullahs and undermine Trump! Criminals and Mozdoors paid by IRI protest in USA against Trump and call themselves activists! No shortage of IRI servants inside or outside Iran.

40 years of IRI and Islam crippling Iran, goes on …….

That’s the story of crippled Iran by Islam and Muslims.

When will Iranians wake up? :-k

Cat
CR
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Atusa Qajar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:51 am

Cat

Iranians will wake up when they become educated enough to wake up!

Ahreeman always says:

Many are schooled but only a few are truly educated!

Schooling doesn’t bring education. We have so many schooled people in Iran. Everyone has a degree. We have doctors and engineers coming out of our ears. Iranians are one of the most schooled people in the world but are they really educated?

If so, then how come Velayate Faghih (Cleric Guardian) guides them? Only children need a guardian and mentally challenged people need a guardian, then Iranians must be children or mentally challenged! Which is it?

So sad that in 21sth century our country must be so intellectually backward and bankrupt. ](*,)

AQ
I am a Liberated Woman.
I am a Danger to Islam and Muslims.
Atusa Qajar
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Shahrzad BB » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 am

:badgrin: Another Mullah Empty Threat :D

Look at this nonsense:

Rouhani threatens America

Video

https://youtu.be/hjSKkt-dzpc

https://youtu.be/-eRUciydVVs

https://youtu.be/E2Aw-5_hRw8

Article

http://time.com/4900907/iran-rouhani-nu ... sanctions/

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast ... story.html

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/iran-threa ... r-program/

Once again Rouhani and Mullahs threaten US to build a Bomb. They already have the Bomb but can they do anything with it? It is all fake, bluffs, brags and empty threats. Trump owns them and they know it. Cheap shots won’t help IRI because Mullahs got to go, Islam got to go and Iran will return to the civilized world.

Trump is not Obama, same as the gun boat incident, he will not hesitate to level Mullahs and IRI.

Mullahs are an infection in the body of Iran

BTW, where are all the Hezboes of the board. I guess they shutten the hell up and went in their shells because Trump means business. Run Rats Run!

:B The Only Good Mullah is a Dead Mullah :B

BB O BB, what’s a girl to do?

Sign

Psychiatrist of the Board
Dr. BB
Long Live Me,
Death To Those Who Hate Me.
Blonde Bombshell
BB
Shahrzad BB
Corporal
Corporal